Cuck question

Cuck question.

I've seen guys post about how they'd love to show off their girl or have their girl fucked by other guys etc.
Now having read accounts about how when a couple go down that road the relationship eventually ends,either it was already rocky or the girl might get feelings for the other guy. I was wondering weather it was something better imagined rather than actually feasible in reality.

I mean i've seen guys post that nothing can come between the emotional relationship they and their partner possess, but feel free to treat their girl as a cum dumpster and use her in any way possible.
How possible even is something like that, it sounds like the odds are pretty low given how easily people can develop budding feelings for another person and the complicated nature of relationships.

I mean you can answer using different tangents and expand in any way, but as an initial question to both guys and girls, can you have a successful emotionally and physically satisfying long term relationship with someone you love deeply whilst letting other guys have their way with your girl.

Would be interesting to get both perspectives on this.

It's simple.
Women always end up leaving the cucks to be with the alpha.
It's natural selection.

girlfriend and I have been into D/s for about 4 years now. Just last year we decided to exploring polyamory and cuckolding. She's been seeing a guy for just over 4 months now. Since we're poly now it doesn't matter if she catches feels or not.

Which is why I always assumed that for such a common fetish or relatively speaking at least, the possibility of it actually working unscathed seems minimalistic .

if a girls been with another guy it repulses me, the stronger i feel about her the more this is so, to the point her hugging her brother makes me see red. i get suspicious seeing her in a photo with her father.

I’m a cuck. My ex wife cheated on me for a year, I knew and didn’t tell her. He affair ended and she came back to me. Our sex life improved but mostly because I fucked her like a rapist, I was so turned on by the thought of her cucking me. We’re happy.

Why do all relationships need a deep meaning in the first place? You can casually be dating someone and add a third. If shit doesn't work out then oh well

Not so sure about this one as I don't really act like a cuck should act. Basically I'm in charge, when it comes to sex I do and make her do anything I want. She's basically my sex slave, I've shared her as well but she knows who her master is. I'm not sure how this would change if I started acting more beta like, let her take charge and let her humiliate me but just the thought of doing something like that infuriates me, I just wouldn't stand for it.

That's hotwifing, not cuckolding. Hotwifing is basically where the husband is whoring his wife out.

I am a cuckold, in chastity, and in a female-led relationship. I couldn’t be happier!

Not OP, but I agree not all relationships need a deeper meaning, but after fucking bitches for a year or so; I really start to miss the comfort of my long term relationship in the past (we were engaged before it fell apart). Like, I don't give a shit if the roasties I sometimes get to plow fuck other dudes, but if my fiancee had even flirted with another dude I'd have been furious.

I will never understand cucks.

cage and timestamp or gtfo

Chasity chuck here, first time in this sort of relationship. So I only have one perspective.

She can fuck whoever she wants as long as it’s not within our social circle, turns me on, she gets to fuck other men so it’s a win win.

It works out because we both have decent careers and she mostly fucks dumb gym meat heads, it works out well because life with each other is finically stable.

OP here.
See I used to feel this way, but let's be honest any girl youre gona be with has likely already had her fair share of poundings.
So I'm thinking if the healthy attitude isn't just to accept that things can go tits up in the back of your mind whilst giving it everything you have so you aren't caught off guard.
Being open to things might be a good way to do that. Girls love the over protective thing but to an extent.
You start telling her who she can hang with who gets to see her naked how to dress then you're going too far the other way.

Good glad to know I'm not a cuck then. Can't understand why you would want to be humiliated

I’ve got a daughter and a son with my wife and we love each other, but she goes to a young guy she met at the gym once a week for sex. It’s cool, no big deal.

>common fetish
Never happens. It's internet nonsense and/or white racism.

I don't understand how people don't bring it up. I ask my gf if she would fuck people all the time. I also tell her who I would fuck

In guessing your being indirect, just get a little tipsy with her and say you’d enjoy it if she filmed her fucking other men. (Don’t play it off as joke.) If she’s intrigued then dif deeper.

It’s one thing to have those conversations jokily but I’ve always been too chicken to say “Go and fuck him if you want”. She’s a good looking woman, most guys wouldn’t say no.

You could start by doing a mmf threesome with her to give you both a chance together to feel out how you feel about her being fucked by another dude

This.

If she wants it you could have a stream of guys gang banging her the next day.

Now you’re gonna have to post a pic so we can judge

The relationship comes to an end as the act of sex in itself creates a form of kinship bonding between most neurotypicals. Most of these faggots try converting normal chicks, and shocker, they generally leave the guy out of disgust or they find for a superior specimen and switch teams.

I started sleeping with this guy's wife after she came on to me hard. She's a fox and I didn't really have a ton of respect for them, and anyway I'm a bastard. I'd text her and she would tell him she was going for a run, then come down to the corner of their block and fuck me in my truck. Less than half a block from her house, on a public street. Truck does not have tinted windows. Any time I texted she would "go for a run," sometimes at midnight.

After about three months they had a big fight because she was out every other night and she told him she was fucking somebody and then told him it was me. He did nothing but yell at her, didn't contact me at all. She said she was going to move out, but when I told her she couldn't move in with me she decided to patch it up with him. He started monitoring her phone, her email, and they decided to "work it out." He's seen me at parties a couple of times since and is SUPER nice and ingratiating and seems to want to hang out and smile at me with crinkly eyes until his wife pulls him away. Shakes my hand, tries to make jokes, really weird shit. I'm nice to him, make polite laughter, but not into it.

>Meanwhile she never stopped fucking me.

She just switched over to DMing me on Instagram and has continued to fuck me the entire time. She's a crazy bitch, and I got so pissed at her last week that I waited in her side yard, texted her to come meet me at the corner, then jumped her when she came out and fucked her against her own kitchen door while her husband "slept" in the room above us. I just wanted to, like, mark my territory all the way up to the door of her house and she ate it up.

I can't help but feel I'm in some kind of subconscious cuck relationship. Like, this guy pays all her bills, she doesn't work, she sits around all day doing yoga and being a bitch while he dotes on her, and he knows I've been fucking her for nine months and does nothing. Is this "cucking?" or am I just fucking a guy's wife? pic related

Pretty much what I thought when I made the post.

Imagine what her opinion would be of you after you've just watched her take 3 dicks.
I just can't imagine a long term relationship surviving that.

Not “true” chucking, I think you’re just fucking a women in a failed relationship where the guy is a coward.

But thanks for the story user.

Are you just ignoring the other posts in this thread claiming it's worked? Like, is your selection bias that pronounced?

Does he have kids ??
I can understand him ignoring it and trying to patch it up with her in that case. Hell even trying to be polite and not cause a scene.
It's possible he's oblivious to how she really is. Personally i wouldn't stand for it but feelings are complicate he might believe she's the love of his life and wants to make it work.

No believe me I'm trying to understand how it would be feasible. I just can't imagine a girl having respect for me after that no matter how exciting it seems.
Eventually you're gona have an argument and maybe she goes running to him develops kinship and a bond whilst he puts her on all fours.

Always so much larping in cuck threads. Cthabeerman is a cuck. Facebook him.

Example.

Does this look like the type of girl you could successfully do this with. Just based on the pic what would the assessment be.

You guys are so oblivious, this man isn't a cuck, he's a mastermind. He's waiting for captain dipshit to take her off his hands. Bitch is a psycho, and captain dipshit is sticking his dick in crazy. Wouldn't be shocked if the husband is building his hand for divorce day.

You're just his pawn dipshit, that's the only reason why he's nice to you and not a jerk.

Without being polyamorous and accepting the possibility of real relationships forming with these other people, I don't see how cuckolding could work.

Yeah, they have kids. I guess watching all these cuck threads pop up on Neu4Chan I started to think maybe there was some kinky justification for what I was doing where he was getting something out of it. But I'm probably kidding myself.

Me and my girlfriend are swingers. We get into threesomes and foursomes often. The rule is that their has to be one other girl in the situation. In other words, the only way I'm ever cucked is if I'm cucking the guy fucking my girl.
She's into it and usually we have a day after where just me and her fuck like rabbits because seeing the other person with someone else just gives you this primal urge to, as we like to put it, claim them. I fuck her harder and make her cum more than the other guy did or could have and we love each other for our openness.

Polyamory works as long as it's not cucking. You're fucked if you routinely make another guy fuck your girl while you watch.

She is definitely a psycho and I think she absolutely believes that I'm going to take her off his hands, but I am widely regarded as a totally irresponsible and dangerous idiot within my entire community. So the prospect of me stealing, or supporting, or in any way "taking" someone's wife off their hands would be completely laughable. I'm a disaster area.

Two negatives make a positive, and you're playing into his hands my man.

Fucking sauce on that pic???

here;
See, we've been apart for almost a year now, and I'd still take her back; I'm 100% aware she's had hard dickings since, and I've issued such dickings, but in the end it's about the understanding of emotional and physical boundaries when dealing with relations to others.

I'd fuck it. Where you from?