The homeless would give anything to be the guy who ducks inside to his cozy apartment

The homeless would give anything to be the guy who ducks inside to his cozy apartment.

The apartment guy would give anything to be the guy next door, who has a good enough job that he doesn't have to worry about being able to afford rent.

The guy next door envies his coworker, promoted yet again, getting to fly all over the world.

The coworker envies his boss, allowed to stay at home in his comfortable mcmansion, sleeping in the same place for more than a week at a time.

The boss envies the homeless man, out in the rain, because he doesn't have to tell his employees their big product flopped hard, and everyone's going to be out of a job so that his bosses can keep their golden parachutes.

The people raise their voices to the sky as rain pours down, and ask,

"What did I ever do to you?"

"Why do you make my life so miserable?"

The sky is silent save for thunder and rain.

I take comfort in the fact one day, it will wash any trace of me away.

I enjoyed. Nothing special but not bad at all. Pleasesnt

Beautifully melancholy post.
I hope it isn't copypasta.

Nah, Its all about upselling and becoming king of your edge of the map.

>The boss envies the homeless man
No he doesn't, you stupid cunt. Take your tryhard "grass is greener" bullshit and fuck right off you barely-functioning retard.

Too much rage. Fuck off faggot

does anyone have the link to pic related?

an expert critical analysis.

Go watch Dead Poets while sodomizing yourself with your keyboard, fucko.

keep that shit in your vocational writing class room, also the boss wouldnt envy the homeless man probably just have a drink and donate to charity

smarter then the fag who wrote this

Grow up. That's all I can say. Everything you posted is wrong.

The boss can join the homeless man with absolutely no effort.

"Gosh, if only I was poor, if only someone else would accept all my money".

Gay

'Rich people still divorce each other, and alienate themselves from their children, and suffer from existential angst, and develop cancer and dementia, and die alone and unloved.'

JBP - 12 Rules for Life

wouldnt mean they would wish to be homeless

Go away, commie scumbag

only what a stupid person would say. it would not take absolutely no effort, in fact it would take a shitton of effort. he would have to throw away his lifestyle and reputation and years of what he had worked for in his life. thats not something you can just easily do.

its not about being poor and shit, its about having no responsibility you intellectual niggers. this is the problem with people on the spectrum, you literally cant read into anything more than word deep. your logic is as profound as a dog humping a stuffed animal.

everyone who has responsibilities feels trapped, but the only thing keeping us around is the weight of trust on us to keep other people fed/clothed/housed/employed/entertained which to a varying degree everybody does. so while the boss wont ever throw everything away and become the homeless cunt, he can still feel jealous of the homeless mans lack of responsibility.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

mhm and he would still only have a drink and donate to charity to get over it you autistic fuck

No. People do what people want to do. The homeless want to be homeless. The bosses want to be bosses. The rich want to be rich. If you continue to want to be a whiny lazy little bitch then that's what you will become. Like I said, grow up.

I envy the dead, and will until the day I join them.

projecting so hard

No, seriously, all he has to do is go be homeless. No degree or multi page application necessary. There is no waiting list. He can start immediately.

Envying the homeless is literally being too stupid to figure out how to get rid of all your money.

You really think the jealousy the boss and the homeless man feel are in any way equatable?

>guy next door

Puto

when did the hurting start annon we need to go back to where this all started

>I have read the wikipedia article on Ayn Rand: The Post

It is a lot easier than the homeless man reaching such bosses money and position in society

don't shift the goal posts faggot.
when you're wrong, you're wrong chum. you need to stop.

Are you the one who posts all the trap threads?

I see you are confused. Nothing is stopping you from just going out that door and being homeless. It is super easy. Even someone too dumb to figure out how to give away free money could do it. I have faith in you.

>mfw being able to understand and explain human emotion to others creates hostility and angst among the audience.

get some life experience kiddos

>don't shift the goal posts faggot.
So your goal was just to prove that the boss feels *some level* of jealousy?

Even if that jealousy boils down to "Wow, counting all this money is taking a toll on me. I think I'll go to the Bahamas for a fortnight?"

who does the guy with the parachute envy?
I would be pretty happy if I had a parachute

your writing is gay and just over glorifying a brief moment few people have sorry we cant stroke your fragile ego to your liking

there isn't any way to measure jealousy. either you feel it or you don't.

it's not that difficult to see how a person under a great burden of responsibility could feel that a homeless person "has it easy" in comparison to his own situation. but the boss's only frame of reference is the responsibility he feels, in that moment of jealousy he isn't thinking about that homeless guy sleeping in a wet box, or eating from garbage cans, all he see's is a guy who doesn't have to go and tell his employee's that they're about to be fired.

It is poetry and is partly true.

PPL who are uber wealthy are chained to their wealth.

That being said, there are plenty of upper middle class who retire early, and who have enough and no responsibilities so thats what the autists are trying to get at.

>there isn't any way to measure jealousy. either you feel it or you don't.
Horseshit.

Yeah, well he should be able to use a door knob. Most people can. He has the power to join the homeless guy if he was actually jealous.

show us the jealousy meter annon

Did you know it's possible to give away your wealth? Now you know.

I gave $2000 away on a steam thread once. I know.

Show us the fucking sadness meter, or the anger meter. Surely you'd agree that those things have varying levels of intensity?

Yeah, it's the easiest thing to do. What sort of idiot thinks it can't be done?

what is finding some one to replace you and retiring

literally just forget all that shit and have fun seeing the current events that transpire in the world every day. the earth is a weird place

read and shut the fuck up, you're so ignorant it hurts.

No, you're supposed to feel sorry for him because he's got to actually work for his 500k a year.

its also not a quantified measurement

Imaginary obstacles are still imaginary. Are you incapable of operating a door knob?

is there a video of pic related?

Quantify my dick you pedantic cunt.

PPL who earn that much have zero life and a lot of worries. Better to be a little rich and user.

its based off your frame of reference you literal autist.

are you 12? or from a mudshit country where basic human emotion doesn't develop past fucking your little brother.

ty for the support user. these other fucks think its as easy as just giving it away and walking outside. they also think everyone is as simple minded as them.

its too small

are you incapable of understanding that whether it is real or simply perceived is irrelevant?

It's very telling when your only obstacles are imaginary ones that can be overcome by using a door knob one last time.

i think you're actually retarded m8.

Making up imaginary problems doesn't make you deep.

at least we dont get fucked by imaginary problems you self victimizing fag go get bulled by your imaginary friends

Well I can't argue with a smug reaction image.

we solve problems not bitch about them

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

Some doors even have sensors and open for you. Maybe you should try one of those if it's more your speed.

r u veerus?

Holy shit, he stopped posting. Maybe he figured out how to use a door knob or he paid someone to open a door for him. Godspeed, user. Have fun living your homeless dream.

Do you suck your dog's dick?