How does it feel knowing I can crush you like a grape? see those pecs? been working them since i was a fuckin kid...

how does it feel knowing I can crush you like a grape? see those pecs? been working them since i was a fuckin kid. what have *you* been doing, fuckhead?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.

k

I beat you with science, faggot

I have earned money, and bought a gun.

Better hope those pecs are bulletproof.

You're mum

Ooo check my pecs out. See when I get your back to sink in a rear naked choke , you will realise the pecs do nothing you little blert

fapping to homosexual pocket monsters like the beta faggot I am

I was too busy blowing guys and playing video games.

well i started working out and eating better, lost like 20 pounds (or 9kg) in about a month.I don't mind that you're better looking or fitter, i'm just focusing on bettering myself.

i know it's a copy pasta deal, but im too much of a no life/no friends kind of person so i thought i would share it here.

>Iggy Pop - looks like a guy who fights bears on a mountain

Say that shit to my face and see what happens

he probably has before honestly

That body is good for modelling, but that's about it.

>kill years of life in gym just to look like this

Lmao thats pity

I have a gun though, and since I live in a stand your ground state I can just unload on you if you make yourself a credible threat to my person or property. What am I 12? Why would I fight lol.

Not posing like a fag. Faggot

If I spent 10% of my Sup Forums time in a gym instead I would probably look like this faggot though.

Imagine how much time we've killed here and have nothing to show for it, we certainly don't grow as people from being here.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

Ah not much, just chilling. Smoking a few bowls and watching the game with the boys. U?

Squats, leglet

Ok, let's pretend OP is actually in the picture.

1) You don't look like you powerlift. Your legs look scrawny, you have little definition in your trapezius, and your forearms are small as fuck compared to everything else; you look strong to the average person, but every serious lifter knows you're nothing but aesthetics.

2) Even if you powerlifted, even if you were actually strong, it would be more important that you know how to fight. Go to an MMA gym with that body and you'd still get your shit kicked. Be an amateur powerlifter and you'd still get your shit kicked. One of my training partners was able to deadlift 530lbs and I could tap him almost whenever I wanted.

You're not hot shit, stay in your basement.

>One of my training partners was able to deadlift 530lbs and I could tap him almost whenever I wanted.

What does your faggotry have to do with this. You have a FWB whom you lift with. Good for you.

>We certainly don’t grow as people here

Speak for yourself.

I am taking that bait. Guy looks like 10% fat. Best muscle power comes at 15%. If you look like the guy, you have no power. But you look pretty, also u are gay.

who told you that, literally everyone i have ever heard has said 10% is optimal

I'm actually astonished anyone would get so triggered by this that they feel the need to post. You all are embarrassing in this thread

how does it feel knowing I can open you up like a can of tomatoes?

>I'm actually astonished
You will get over it eventually, Cupcake.