Feels thread anyone? Feel free to share anything that's troubling you. I'm at an all time record low l...

feels thread anyone? Feel free to share anything that's troubling you. I'm at an all time record low l, have been for some time but tonight's even worse somehow. Can't be the only one.

never let "feelings" control your rational soul user

Ex is dating some guy but she’s been sleeping over making out and cuddling all night. What do ?

Sure my dude, it's my birthday technically today. Every one I've had has been spent pretty miserably these past couple of years so I've been trying to keep ithe on the down low. Truth is, I just want some friends to spend it with.

Get far away from that shit
Found the synth

Sorry to hear user, birthdays and holidays really have a funny way of making bad times worse

Why get far away? Last night she told me she loved me a lot

Had a date tomorrow morning.

About a few weeks ago before Christmas my coworker was saying mean things to me and I called her a cunt.

Few hours ago I check my phone and she told me she found out, said "fuck you" and cancelled.

She was underage anyway but if I don't feel pain, what can I feel?

Get away before you watch her fall in love with the guy. It hurts to see her be with someone, but when you watch them fall in love, it's like nothing id wish on anyone. Cut your ties.

She told me last night she loved me. She’s coming over tonight too

I'm all to familiar with that feeling.The emotional conflict can tear you apart.

I don't want to get to the point where I wonder if she's worth it.

What makes you believe she's being genuine with you? Genuine question.

I gave her a note and she said “ I love you a lot but I also like the other guy a lot too “ I told her love overcomes “like” feelings

>feel bad when there's women involved
>feel bad when there hasn't been a woman involved in years
>why am i like this?

Be careful. You might put her through a very difficult decision. One that'll end up hurting someone.

Hopefully hurts the other guy and I’ll be good

You sound underage. Don't put yourself in a position where you have to fight to make someone love you. It's not as glorious as it sounds. It's exhausting. If she's questioning or feeling a need to choose, then she doesn't know what she truly feels. She's just trying to let you down easy or she just doesn't know what she wants. Cut the ties before you get burned

You know the real problem is that if/once she does, you might realize they don't deserve the pain they're going through.

>Been keeping busy lately w/ my side projects
>counting down the days until I move out
>have a fake friendly relationship with my abusive mother

But at least I have my busy schedule to try shake the lonely feeling

I've gotten to the point I could care less about women any more. For the past 4 years I've cared more about drugs and drinking, and now that im clean of drugs and floundering in and out of drinking theres just nothing... I can't hold down a job, I live on my mothers couch, and if someone told me this is what life had in store for me ten years ago I would have vomited

Keep going user, you have a goal you can reach and the success will feel great.

my dog had to be put down. i loved him so much.

Thanks. It's just hard to spend alone I feel. It's just every other birthday I see is just people surrounded by lifelong friends or a significant other. I've had that once and it was so great. But the last few I've had, my friends seemed reluctant to even do anything beyond having a few drinks, then yelling at me.

no u idiot the entire point of the movies was that synths have feelings just like people

>Working on getting hired as a Firefighter / EMT 5 hours from home.
>Girlfriend doesn't want to move "unless she has a job"
>Relationship has been spiraling down the shitter for months
>A dude she works with confessed her feelings for her via text around the same time our relationship started to get a little rough

Feels fucking bad man. At least I'll have my dream job at 23.

girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me a week before my birthday. Don't think I'll ever find a girl like her again and her answer for breaking up was pretty much she just didn't see us being together forever.

>Firefighter
>dream job

Women, sometimes they're the problem when they want you to be the problem. Other times, you know you're the problem when you want them to be the problem.

Are they like college friends who used to rage but have gotten boring or something else entirely? I can relate to the isolation though, its not pleasant.

>secretly getting boned on the side
the more you know

???
I don't understand.

Sorry bud, i had a bitch do something similar years ago and it still feels like shit. Love is a cruel thing sometimes

Sorry to hear that, dude. I also kind of don't care about women anymore but me being this horny piece of crap, it's sorta hard... I'm so self concious that the fact of being single seeems like an attack against my person. I know it's all in my head but i can't do anything about it

Well you dont have to be so smug about it

Can confirm you oughta leave and never look back. Going through something similar and I know it'll help to leave but I can't do it. Be stronger.

Same boat with you. I’m not mentally prepared

I feel you, especially as more time goes by since the last time I fucked a girl its like it gets heavier and heavier

your dream job consists of getting the hot stuff wet enough

I turned 18 days ago... I'm just a lonely incompetent husk of a man, instead of being the kinda weird teenager i once was. Also still a virgin

I put em back soaking wet.

All jokes aside this situation kinda sucks ass cause I thought this girl was the one but the situation has made me realize shes kind of a piece of shit and not really marriage material, a blessing in disguise yes, but I still enjoy her for who she is and what we have now. But looking towards the future the right decision is to leave he behind here.

Doesn't make it hurt any less.

dont have any friends and i try to let it not bother me but it just does. I'm trying to make friends also but it just never works out

Ah shit you've got time dude, just don't go the supreme gentleman route and let the virginity thing cloud your interactions with females. A buddy of mine just lost his at 23 a couple years ago and now he's like a filthy pussy pounding pirate, damn him. It'll happen when the times right.

Sorry user thats a shitty feeling. It's hard sometimes.

Something else. They were college buds. All of them have significant others now, so most don't give me the time of day anymore. I guess i can greentext a summary
>have friends I make at college
>celebrations always was small, intimate with some cigars and booze and maybe click vidya
>time progresses and some of us get significant others
>one good birthday was with gf at the time and some friends, overall a really fun time, she made me cake
>my life falls apart one year, lose dogs, get dumped, failing class, get robbed, hungry, work excess to make up for hard times, etc.
>one birthday comes up, I just work
>next year, one friend tried to secretly dip, and I call him out, things get awkward
>next year, get yelled at by one friend because somehow my troubles of not being able to find a job turned into a personal attack on him, long story
>now this year, I'm just going to let it go by unnoticed
I don't really hang out with but one dude, but he's busy quite often. I asked if he wanted to grab a drink, but he said nah, haha. I just hate my birthday.

*classic vidya, fucking phone posting

I can't do it anymore Sup Forums
The three pillars, the triforce of my life were
>my dog
>vodka
>weed
And now my dog has gone and passed
I feel the need to follow her
I don't want to continue. I'm nothing. No one cares about me or loves me. My dog was the last living soul that have a damn about me.

Why not get another dog?

Shit man I hate when things get weird. People change I guess. Its shitty but they do, and as friends couple off with women and shit everything changes. Hope it gets better for you and happy birthday for what it's worth lol

He/she would want you to get another dog, a disciple of your old dog to carry on his/her legacy

I guess. I am KIND OF a fedora gentleman but whatever, i'm self concious enough to see when i'm being too much of a neckbeard. The thing is that i refuse to do the normal things that would end up with one meeting new people, having relationships and the like. Social life is just not my thing

It isn't her. It isn't the dog that spent 14 year by my side.

Thanks my dude. Cheers.

Are you really that naive or just bullshitting?

Then what is it?

It's a new dog that I'll have too high expectations of. And I'll end up even more hurt when I realize I'm never getting my best friend if 14 years back.

Ignore my lack of reading comprehension
How about the thought of getting a shelter puppy with nothing, you go and save it's life and it grows to be like your last dog caring about you with every ounce of its dog soul because you saved it from a shelter?

Fair enough. I find it exhausting meeting people these days but that's just because I'm fairly cynical and the depression has gotten so consuming that I don't feel i have anything to offer besides that shitshow

This. I also feel that i have nothing to offer. And for the most part, it's true

melia landeros slusher

four one zero - five one eight - eight three three zero

When I was younger and i guess well into adolescence I always imagined seeing the world, europe especially, soaking up all of the funky and cool shit you can find out there. Now I'm 25, can't stay sober long enough to hold down a minimum wage job, can't afford to buy a pot to piss in, and just can't even begin to wrap my head around what went wrong and what's happening. So beyond lost

This is fuckin' bait.

Take comfort in that it wasn't you who passed first, so you were able to see him through from beginning to end with a good life/home. Give it a couple weeks and then go find a new pal. There's dogs out there who need the companion as badly as you do

Do you realize that if she is capable of hurting someone else she can also hurt you later?

last night i had a dream about my ex girlfriend that's been bothering me all day.

for context: she was my first 'real' girlfriend. I rebounded like twice and broke girl's hearts to get 1/4 over her. I'm with my new girlfriend whom i love very much, and we've been dating since about mid-summer. of last year.

I was laying in a bed and i heard her crying. I look over, and there she is. She has her hands in her face and i feel a concoction of relief and pain. I go to comfort me and she falls into my arms like she used to when she was sad. She looked up at me and said "I miss you". I know this to be false in real life, however. She has a new boyfriend and from what I can tell from seeing her around, she's just as happy as she was with me. I have no reason to believe she would ever want me back, but i have this strange force/feeling that's making me want to talk to her next time I see her. Give her a hug and say hi or something. I miss her face and the feeling of her body in my hands. But I have a new girlfriend, as I said. I don't plan on leaving my current girlfriend for any reason. My heart is conflicted because i felt such relief having her in my arms, yet it is also filled with sorrow because i feel as if I am feeling the wrong feeings.

i'd be happy to talk to someone about this, as my friends would rat me out to current gf, and gf would flip her shit. (She gets pissed whenever ex is brought up in any context)

go to comfort her*

Have some self respect and leave her. She wants the best if both worlds and the longer you stay the worse it'll make you feel. It's difficult but you'll be better for it.

Thanks user

I'm doing good user

My bros"friends" are white nights.

My life has been really different since I got raped. It’s sad because I feel like I don’t have anyone to trust. I’m finally in a place where I know I fit in but it’s hard to make friends.

Are you male or female?

All i can say is damn because I have almost 100% the same situation and the dreams like that creep in every so often to this day and its been just shy of 5 years since she cheated and left. Wish i could say it goes away. It does happen less often. Those little fucking nightmares as I see them are a big part of why I haven't made it a full month sober simce being in AA and trying for over 10 months

this is a feels thread, we've all been hurt but i'm sure none of us want to hurt someone else.

melia landeros
four one zero - five one eight - eight three three zero

I'm gay

i dont care bitch, im doxing her

come on man. if you have something to resolve with her, talk to her

No one gives a shit about her gtfo

You gtfo as well newfag

I want my best friend to love me, but he never will and it burns

how long have you known him?

how are you so sure he won't?

Have you tried telling him how you feel?

I just turned 18 today...

No diploma.

you must've been born late into the school year if you're expecting a diploma by 18

A guy. It sucks because I don’t want anyone to know. My Mother mocked me for it. For a while I was ashamed because she called me a faggot outside of the hospital but I don’t think I will forgive her

fuck her, dude. people who don't think guys can be raped can die in a hole.

Doesn't sound very realistic, a mother wouldn't mock their son, if you're not lying how did you let something like that happen?

I've known him for a little over a year. We used to have a thing when he first broke up with his current ex (they started dating again shortly after we slept together). They recently broke up again because she became abusive. He claims he's not attracted to me. And yes, he knows bc i've told him when i was high

post a pic of your ass, and I'll tell you what to do about that.

i replied to the wrong person above..

I was doing night walks :(

I mean how did you not fight a rapist off or did he have a weapon?