DA JOOS

Hey Sup Forums|Sup Forums, do you listen to music made by jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf

pls no one reply let this thread sink into the abyss

yeah i love rap music

Not unless I don't know about it.

it outta be labeled

sometimes, Cohen, Dilan, Daniel Johnston, Margo Tennenbaum, Little Richard, Huey Lewis and the News, Bill Bradley, Frank Loyd Wright, Selena, Lady Gaga, Jim Henson, Star Wars, Patrice O'Neille, Joe Roegan, Fred Astair, Doc Holiday, Kacee and the Sunshine Band, Mary Shelly, Dracula, Lord Voldemort, Rapist, Fag, Shit Dick, NOFX, Black Eyed Peas, Satan, Jesus, John the Baptist, Bill Burr, Bill O'Reilley, South Park, Phish, The Grateful Dead, Nirvana, Slim Pickin's, Slim Shady, Action Bronson, Phil Collins, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Hole, Santa Claus, Big Nose, Hook Nose, Hookah, Hanukah, Hummus, and Babu the Indian guy who doesn't give pizza guys his gate code.

put a jew star on all of em

Of course. doesn't matter what religion a composer / performer is.

Mendelssohn, Schoenberg, Mahler, Schnittke, Ligeti, all great composers.

take your hate speech somewhere else

we're simply not interested.

unless youre looking for my black god cock to cuck your wife?

You're the only one who brought up hate.

UNNNNNGH

MY BLACK GOD COCK KEK YOUR WIFE UNNNNGH

UNNNNNGH

UNNNNNGH

UNNNNNGH

YOU WANT A TASTE TOO LITTLE BOI?

IF YOU SQUEAL RIGHT MY JEW FRIENDS WILL MAKE YOUR RECORD GOLD.

Based

Sure, Vlad.

thanks for the alt-logic.

is that how you pretend youre not a fag, cuz you suck alt-cock?

lol nice.

always thought jews were on the white team

do you even alt, faggot?

nah whats that? jews look white

>NOFX is jewish

damn son, you just ruined my 90's

please articulate your position so that i know whether to offer you my cuck services via my black god cock or if youd rather i cum in your ass and not your wife's hot cunt.

Yes. I listen to Leonard Cohen and Gentle Giant. I don't know if any of the other bands I listen to are Jewish because I honestly don't care.

just denounce hate speech.

dont tiptoe around it.

OP here
It's not hate speech, I asked the question because I was curious.

fuck you. vlad.

take your unamerican trash elsewhere.

hur dur muh racism is due to muh idiocy so its ok hur dur im a faggot

I do denounce hate speech when there's a point in doing it, I don't bother arguing on Sup Forums with brick wall Sup Forumsfags who are incapable of seeing any viewpoint other than their own because Sup Forums teaches that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a crypto-kike out to steal your womynz and feminize your white sissy ass

dont waste time arguing.

just denounce the fake premise and move on.

make america great again.

GAY FUCKING POL FAGS I REBUKE YOU

Is cLOUDDEAD considered jewish if Odd Nosdam isn’t a jew?

Yes, the ultimate jew

>Be Jewish
>Get Nobel Prize
Pshh, nothing personnel kid

Hm, like in theory I'm sure I listen to many, and have nothing against it, but few come to mind, actually.

Like I'm sure a lot of New York folk guys, and non-black rappers, and indie guys, are Jewish, but I don't listen to much of that stuff.

I guess several composers I like are Jewish.

There are a lot of film makers I like who are Jewish though, and obviously actors. And a couple dozen artists I'm a big fan of.

Okay just did a google search. I like Lou Reed alright, and Donald Fagen. Paul Simon. Gainsbourg. Marc Bolan is okay. And Schoenberg, and Mahler. My gosh, so many hack songwriters and schmaltz singers though. And showtunes people. Geez, guys.

No, and also no music by blacks except Thin Lizzy, Chuck Berry, and Hendrix

Jews rock

Sup Forums go home, we're full

terrible thread

I have a Borgore and Jetfire song, both Israeli artists. Most of the artists I listen to are Scandinavian.

why not
jews are people like you and me

>Muh dick

Its like clockwork

Do people actually care about this when their jewishness isn’t explicitly brought up in their music?

except when it actually is
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A

lou reed/marc bolan/ phil spector/beck (mother is jewish dad's a scientologist)/ paul simon

Sure, they make some great music and some shit music too like gene simmons/neil diamond/ david lee roth/adam lambert/ barbara streisand/ paula abdul

>Sure, they make some great music and some shit music too
Like all kinds of people. Duh.

I’m really enjoying this thread

spbp

These pictures really got me. Rest in peace, unsung heroes.