Just found out my now EX girlfriend was cheating on me. Dubs decide what I say. Quads and I dump nudes

just found out my now EX girlfriend was cheating on me. Dubs decide what I say. Quads and I dump nudes.

Show me them titties

send 13 pictures of michael clarke duncan smiling

i heard she has hair

roll

where can i find this video?

im a cuck anyway so this kinda works out

welp

ill take you back if you let a dog lick you till trips orgasms

Ye ok.

this

I raped your dog

say goodbye and never ever talk to her ever again. If you see her, you don't, she doesnt exist. She tries talking to you? I dont hear anything, do you? Act from now on like she isn't even a person.

rillin

Send her pics of you fuckin her other bf

I leaked your nudes all over facebook and instagram you fucking whore.

rolllll

my girl cheated on me with a pretty hot guy, but she didnt know i was bi :D so i turned her fuck friend a little bit, and in the end she had to beg us to have a threesome

tell the bitch you have aids

Winrar?

Understandable have a nice day.

Your father has nice armpits. He let me like them a few weeks ago. I love the stink, the foul moist aroma, his manly odour. You are a lucky girl. My father doesn't have such pleasant armpits.

DO IT OP

roll

NAH FUCK TGHAT

FUCKING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winrar 2

KILL YOUR MOTHER RAPE YOUR DOG

Fucking this.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

"I know you're cheating on me. But don't worry, you're getting too old for my tastes anyway."
trips overrides

Unfortunately the vast majority of women are whores. I had a gf in high school who seemed like the sweet, innocent type. When she went to college she turned full blow whore. The truth is, the majority of women cheat and some even are able to make their sucker bf/husband raise the child of another man. My own aunt did this to her husband. It's more common than you think. Sorry user OP.

MORE WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNERS.

time to deliver op

Winrar 4th in queue

Basically impossible to get nudes

op never delivers..

sage in all fields

WINRAR

Tell her she’s a worthless sack of shit and she should blow her brains out with a bullet.

Was about to say it looks like op is a faggot

Best way to fuck with her... Text her... "going on vacation for a few months... text you when I get back into the states. Stay sweet." Do not respond to any text for like 2-3 months. And when you do respond... make it very very short. And just say, I've been out in the world, and I don't think this shit is gonna work out. Have a good life. And leave it like that. Bitch will be mind fucked for the better part of the year.

Nudes would be cool, but OP is likely a little fag who'll pussy out and blame us for, "Being rude."

Quick, what's my full name, address and phone number? I'll explain later