Ask the leader of a Satanist death cult and an ex-convict anything

> no fucking christians

What is a "Satanist death cult"?

What are rainbows made of?

y u so ugly?

Water.

Are you non-binary?

Would you fuck a christian?

What's it like being the leader of something that doesn't exist?

Seriously though, commit to a hairstyle. All long or all shaved would look brutal, this half shaved bullshit makes it look like you take it in the ass.

This image again? Fuck off.

Wanna suck my cock. Hail Jesus. I hateJesus. I was hiring him one day at the mall and he asked me a

How does it feel to feed into tropes?

You're like a broken record kiddo

You can't even commit crime properly. Are you proud of being so fucking stupid that you got caught?

Do you suck cocks for Satan?

what crime did you commit?

I was convicted of murder

I murdered one of my minions as a human sacrifice to the devil

how did you join the gays, was it free, asking for a friend

followers? that implies you had more than one. now that your one and ONLY follower is dead, your mother, where are you going to live? obviously you would have been in jail for a while so im sure your basement dungeon is gone.

too soon op
Get it? Because it's pasta

Can you put a fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it?

Are you the fuck with the spoon collection? You live with your fucking grandma?

Kids?

Why do you follow a creature that is not as superior in power than the God that created him?

oh shit
it's the big S himself

What has Satan done for you?

Satanist?
You seriously don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
I will show you though, for the next 6 months you will undergo hardship OP, you will find luck for you is always bad.
Do not post this retarded nonsense again.

What has your God done for you?

gave us the universe and life, and he gave us satan

I don’t have a god

how does the basement smell today and can i make a candle out of it?

when you're ready, he'll have you

>ama
>answers a question with a question

He shares his power directly and often, rewarding his disciples in ways that are nonexistent if you are a Christian, what has your God done for the last 2,000 years?

>still hasn't answered the original question
>his satan doesn't have the answers

>makes comment about a post
>doesn't counterpoint the discussion like a retard
>Self-congratulate yourself on a pedantic and pointless post with a celebratory wank as usual

Sounds like you're as delusional as the charismatic Pentecostals with their mass hysteria speaking in tongues.

you have no powers, he has given you none

within the last 2000 years he has given us the keys to the kingdom of heaven, DUH

Jesus you look like the biggest faggot in the world. Holy shit you are so cool and fuckin edgy brahhhhhhh. Satan 4 life! Fucking death cult METAL AS FUCK BRO.

is... is that Chris-Chan?!

The fag still won't sell them to me

Do you Kno da wae?

kek

I didn't say I have powers, you've been watching too much TV, all that propaganda that the religious types pump out with a "happy ending" where "evil" is defeated every time is just stupid.
But not as stupid as the retards who believe that shit in the first place.

You are the reason satanic fucks like OP exist. Because no loving god would create something like you

The bible says that Heaven is only for the Jews.

That image's straight outta some edgy 12 year old's fb page

Your comment is straight out of some 12-year old's mouth.

So be it.

That is old news (old testament), the good news in the new testament it is that our father's Son Iesus opened it up for the gentiles as well

you said he shares his powers directly, then who if not you?
And what happy ending, you must not have read the scriptures, there's more evil coming to dual constantly

The damned can never divert their attention from their frightful torments, and at the same time they know that all hope is lost to them. Hence despair and hatred of God, their just Judge, is almost inevitable, and even the slightest good impulse becomes morally impossible

That shit don't work. I've tried it and it is as unfulfilling as any other religion. Anyways, what you do to be sent to jail? and how much time did you do in the can?

Хyи cocёшь?

With all of the powers of the dark side, why is it you couldn't get a decent haircut?

A false grail.

What did you get out of the sacrifice?