If guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists...

if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time. why choose average when I can choose the best?

Not all men want big tits and a thin waist and therefore it's perfectly logical to think that not all women want a giant dick necessarily.

Everyone is someone's fetish.

Personally, more than a handfull is a waste, big breasts are overrated, and implants are laughable, give me a perky B cup any day.
Also, breasts in general are overrated, its about that hip to waist ratio.

Take this to /r9k/, you'll reel in a lot more

This tells me to put it in while she’s not aroused.

dont worry user, she will always be unaroused when fucking you

average male penis size is about 5.5 inches, and guess what, so is the female vagina depth. so that means if youd like a bigger penis, either youre a freak of nature (totally plausible but not likely), or youre just a fat piece of shit that needs a nigger dong to feel good.

Maximum pleasure on both sides then.

anyway

i prefer b and c, to d cups. hell some good a's are ok . if she is cute. oversized tits look bad and i dislike the implant look.

dumb dicklet poster

fuck outta here nigger

noice

shitty inaccurate diagram bait. dont fall for it, virgins.

link for pic related pls

I am 7inches and I sometimes hurt my gf while we have sex if I get too excited even when she's lubricated.

I seem to fit right down the middle. Current gyal thinks I'm a bit too big and therefore doesn't want me to go all in lol.

Can someone please translate this into non-retarded units of measurement?

dumb dicklet posters

not really, because the argument being made is bullshit anyway. thats not how vaginas or sex works.

Thread is total bullshit disinfo. Sage

faggot

dumb dicklet posters

What about faggot?

1. the G spot is not 6 inches in.
2. any real femanons care to comment on how getting your cervix bashed feels?

tl;dr gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Fuck you!

That's possibly the most romantic thing I've read on Sup Forums

you're a retard, it clearly shows the penis stimulating the area around the cervix, aka the fornix. and yes, it feels fucking amazing.

Big tits are fun to look at/play with and they get me off when I fuck. But they're not actually physically getting me on the verge or orgasm. The girl's pussy is.

Your argument makes no sense. I feel like a guys interest in big tits is comparable to girls interest in abs and biceps. In form of functionality, a big dick is comparable to a tight cunt, and a small dick is comparable to Hope Solos arby meat

I can’t go all the way in my gf when we do doggy because it smashes her cervix, guess she’s just an anomaly right?

How do you get an ass this smooth

Asking for a friend

Only whores measure dicks, and nobody wants to be with a whore.

Kek

Well, it sounds like a win-win to me

As a med student this diagram is reaaaally inaccurate

The average woman is 10 times more vain than the average man; it's actually disgusting really.

>if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists,
We can, but it's a bit more complicated than that. Some like small breasts, some like medium, some like large. But even for the ones who like large, there's a point where the breast size is "too large", you know?

I assume the same happens with women vs. dicks. It's less about "average" and more about "this is nice".

>Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen.
Down's retards are rare as fuck and yet they aren't really seen as a beauty standard, are they?

[Rolls eyes hard]
If youre so into huge cocks why not just be into fisting

Showed my wife this and she's laughing at you.
"Because since when was dick size alone a good enough singular incentive to choose a lover? I chose an average dick with an extraordinary personality and never changing that."

also tits or gtfo.

You can control waist size to an extent. You can’t control breast or penis size. I don’t mind a “chubby” girl but landwhales don’t care enough about their health, so why should I care about them?

People who believe in videos like OP are people who haven't had much sex. I've had sex with about 50 women and I have a pretty average 6 inch penis.

Some of them enjoy it, some of them want more, for most of them truly 6 inches is enough. There is no hard and fast rule saying a huge dick means more pleasure for them.

You are retarded if you think dick size is the only way to measure you ability to pleasure a woman.

i love how degenerates everywhere believe that there are actually 10+ inch cocks out there as if you could even put it into numbers, thats besides the point as a non 10 incher, it would suck asshole to not be able to put all of my dick in the pussy and ass..

Woemen shit on men for what they prefer so men are going to do the same.

Equality bitch.

Women may want big dicks, but men want attractive vaginas.

I love how all these bait threads rely on the idea that just shoving a big enough dick up a chick will get them off.

Because just pounding away is all you need right? No technique, foreplay, chemistry, setting the mood, the point they're at in their menstrual cycle and their own fetishes has anything to do with what makes women orgasm right? No, just shove a big willy in and out, that's all it takes!

Fucking bunch of virgins, bait posters and shit lays.

I have about 7 inches and if I fuck her too hard it hurts her, especially from behind. I believe there's a key for every lock.

Whoever made this has no idea what a vagina looks like.

Fucking virgin.

>a dime a dozen
Not only are you a larping faggot dude, you’re a larping faggot *old* dude.

When this is the best comment in the thread…

commit suicide

im so sick of this stupid meme. no one reply

I'm the same, I'm only 6'' but my girlfriend rarely enjoys her cervix being smashed by it.

Fuck off neckbeard faggot

As a med student this diagram is extreeeemely accurate

>big breasts and thin waists
Nah personally I like ass more than breasts, I'm 8,6, yay or nay?

Hey dude-pretending-to-be-female, your anatomy skills are legendary.

i have a small dick

4 inch erect reporting in, have had 3 girlsfriends

ama

Fuck off