RIP Britain

>be child of expatriate
>tfw I get to move every 4 years and experience new cultures
>feelsgood.jpg
>go around western europe, learn french, dutch, italian
>tfw I love europe and my parents for letting me learn so many languages at such a young age
>have an accent in my first language but don't care, I speak 4 languages
>head to the US for my last four years of basic education, get high school diploma
>decide to go to the UK to study since it's the one major country in europe that I never lived in
>get accepted to russell group uni thanks to my international exposure
>got lucky to be born in this family
>fly to UK, all excited
>tfw city is a shithole except around the uni
>chavs in my flat, out of 6 people only me and the polish dude actually go to classes
>the rest just drink and party in my kitchen
>one dude is from scotland, likes to play the fucking bagpipes in the middle of the night
>food is crazy expensive here, tfw paying 60pounds for videogames too
>everyone is crazy nationalistic, will say the UK is shit but is still better than everyone else
>shockingly poor knowledge of the rest of the world from most of my british classmates
>it's almost as bad as the US education, what the fuck
>tfw nobody in my flat travelled out of the UK, don't plan to expand their world horizons, think speaking other languages is too much work

what happened, UK? why did you guys go from incredible explorers, great researchers, an impressive navy and empire, to shitty people with no motivation or interest in going beyond their country and with a disdain for others?

>60pounds for videogames too

I've never spent 60 quid for a game in my life

if you felt the need to make this thread on Sup Forums you are a fucking loser

>why are plebs plebs?

you were rich abroad and you're poor in your own country
it's the magic of living expenses and the difference of value in currencies, that's it

I dont believe the bagpipes part, the not travel outside the UK part (vacations in the mediterranean are very common), and the 60 pounds for videogames part.

m8 if you're rich why would you go to a poor area?

you sound like a retard

>rich spoiled child gets a taste of reality

I see you exaggerated a bit on here, but i can confirm that most of this is true. Most cities in the UK are quite bad except for the student area which is successful because British students like to spend money on stupid shit and yes, most students barely study and just party every night and then are too hangover the next day to even go to lectures.

>one dude is from scotland, likes to play the fucking bagpipes in the middle of the night

Typical Scottish behavior, I'm afraid

>behavior

Fuck off yank

>be child of expatriate
>mum keeps flat in London because muh london
>she dies
>flat worth shitloads of money
>sell it and live on the proceeds for the rest of my life
Seriously, why are people paying so much money to live in a terrorist-infested shithole like London?

>live on the proceeds
>not invest and live on the dividends

Brits don't
Foreigners do

I'm too left wing to invest in the stock market.

wait why

Because I hate multi-national corporations and wish for simpler times (except don't tax me on my wealth, only my earnings, which is next to nothing)

what city/uni

>>one dude is from scotland, likes to play the fucking bagpipes in the middle of the night
sounds fun

>literally only just realising this

>I'm a leftist
>Don't tax me on my inherited wealth which I've done nothing to deserve
>Tax me only non-existent earnings because I don't really work.
Jesus Christ why are their so many delusional "leftists"? Have you contributed anything to society?

Have you ?

user you replied to has only contributed to our shart supply and general shitposting

Sounds like a fun guy to me

execute the so-called working classes tbqh