Hey Sup Forums, long time lurker, and recent contribooter. But I need some fuckin advice...

Hey Sup Forums, long time lurker, and recent contribooter. But I need some fuckin advice. Please read the whole thing before offering your take. Here goes.

>Be me, 19, good job, have own place, car, plenty of things, make decent money for my age and did it all on my own.

>2 years away from getting my degree

>Live in same shitty small town my whole life, but I travel a lot so meh.

>Been dating the same gf for about 2.5 years now

>Used to play Magic: The Gathering competitively

>Gf and I would go to tournaments a lot, and on and off we had other friends come with us and be part of our "group" weather they be her friends or my friends.

>We also have a larger group of friends that we get together with to go to larger events (like multi-day cross country events, (a GP group if you play))

>Introduces my friend into the group, he's a cool guy, I met him at work and I showed him the ropes and he picked the game up quickly.

Pt. 2 incoming

>user, me, and gf start going to tournaments together pretty regularly.

>This goes on for months no problem.

>After a few months gf and user give me the sense that something weird is going on, but I'm a paranoid motherfucker so I shrug it off and decide to just keep an eye on things.

Pt. 3 incoming

>Weeks pass

>I'm playing a CSGO comp match when gf calls me, crying profusely, and won't tell me what's wrong.

>She says that she cheated on me, I basically throw my phone and go out to my car and tard rage (I have a roommate and I don't want to subject him to drama.)

>She wants to come over and talk about it. I already know it was with user.

>She comes over and sits down and I almost absent mindedly sit while she cries and apologizes, I have no idea what to say to her.

>We eventually talk about it and she never had sex with him, basically they had been talking to eachother, and she hadn't been forthcomimg about it, they had hung out a couple of times, and she said one time things went too far and they kissed once, she immediately regretted it, left, and the next day is when she called me.

>I decide we need some space and we talk on and off and I try to figure out what I want to do. Meanwhile I cut off all ties with user and remove him and her from our FB mtg group.

>Her and I meet a few times to talk but it basically goes nowhere, she takes full responsibility for it, says it's not my fault, says that she was in a bad headsoace and was trying to figure things out (she's only 18) and it's never going to happen again.

>She says that she would do anything to prove that she will always be loyal and that she wants to be with me forever ect.

>I buy it, and I decide to stay with her until I figure things out, we hang out still and it feels a bit weird, but after a few days things start to feel normal again.

Pt. 4 incoming

>I buy it, and I decide to stay with her until I figure things out, we hang out still and it feels a bit weird, but after a few days things start to feel normal again.

>She wants to move in together in the town I work in, which is less shitty and bigger than the one I live in. I would have to move to this town anyway in order to continue going to school.

>Just these last few days I've been having moments of extreme doubts where I convince myself that I am certain that I should dump her and move to other town on my own and be single for a bit and maybe find someone else. But other moments I am certain that she means what she says and I look forward to the idea of getting our own place as I think that would make things easier for both of us.

>This is causing me anxiety on a daily basis and I don't think I can keep having these thoughts, but I can't tell if it's over, or if it's me being paranoid and there's a good chance things will work out.

>There is a part of me that is attracted to the idea of being single and finding someone else, but so is everyone, that's only human nature.

>I keep bouncing back and forth as to weather I should move on on my own and and start from scratch with someone else or stick it out with her.

So Sup Forums, should I dump her or naw?

Fin

Fuck that b

Thanks user.

Gonna make it fun and keep a running score for awhile.
Dump that bitch: 1
Stick it out Sup Forumsro: 0

stay with it man

What are your reasons user?

Dump that bitch: 1
Stick it out Sup Forumsro: 1

dump her

cum inside her then skip town

tl;dr

Any reasoning /further explanation?

Dump that bitch: 3
Stick with it Sup Forumsro: 1

from what you've said, sounds like she's pretty committed. if it was only a peck on the lips and she regretted it that much, yea, stick it out

DENNIS her

Not sure what this means.

also dont base it 100% off of what retards on Sup Forums say. use your own judgment

Dump

Just skimmed your wall of text, but I think you need to find someone else. Don't even dump her, keep fucking her until you have something in place then drop her like the slut she is.

Dump that bitch: 5
Stick it out Sup Forumsro: 1

Rape him in front of her and see how she reacts. This is critical for knowing if she's a keeper.

Eat curry.
Dump on her.
Keep her.

cheaters gonna cheat. but in the end its up to you

Dump that bitch: 5
Stick it out Sup Forumsro: 2

You're 19 and she's 18, moving into a new city together seems like a bad idea. You shouldn't get tied down at such a young age, especially when you have thoughts about living the single life. Dump and move to the city by yourself, start a bit fresh.

Dump that bitch: 6

It goes like that:
If u stay with her, it's basically the same thing if you told her it's ok to cheat you.
Once she broke that barrier, every next instance will be easier for her - guess what? Yes, only for her.

You should try to work things out with her.

If you do want to fuck others, go on. Do both.

Dump that bitch: 7

Yeah I agree. Serious relationships can get pretty hard when you're young and surrounded by college poon on the the daily. She already cheated on you once so whos to say she won't again. Dump that bitch user

Dump that bitch: 6
Stick it out Sup Forumsro: 3

Nice LARP, fag.

Dump that bitch: 8

Drop her

Dump that bitch: 9

If it's been bothering you this much dude, you DO NOT want to move to a new city with her and start into some serious shit. That's stressful enough as is and will probably end poorly.

Keep her around and cheat on her. It's only fair. Or make her do some sexually deviant thing to make up for her betrayal.

Dump that bitch: 10

I think it's important to ask yourself why she would willingly kiss someone else - to me it sounds like she was clearly having doubts about the relationship (the headspace thing). Sure everyone will have doubts about their long-term partner every now and then, but actually cheating is a much more serious issue in the relationship.

For me I feel like once you open that cheating door, it's much easier to do it again. There's also the constant issue of trust now - if she goes out somewhere, how do you completely trust that it's not to cheat? It won't be a problem now that she's still shook and you're on your guard, but with time she'll get those urges again which stem from those initial doubts in the relationship.

Personally I'd dump her, but again take what you get from this site with a grain of salt. I've had experience in a situation very similar, but whether that makes me bias well..

OP here, thanks amon, that's some very wholesome advice.

Dump that bitch: 11

Was in a similar situation with a girl once, and I truly believe she'll end up doing it again. Sure, she regrets it now but undoubtedly she WILL do it again.

Dump that bitch: 12

MGTOW ~ Do YOu Know Da WEA ?

Le ebic meme XD

Curious how much do you make?

And fuck that hoe, find a another one, if she cheated once, she'll do it again.

What proof do you have that she told you the full truth? Cheaters always try to downplay what they. If you are not a cuck and think you deserve better than a liar and a cheater, then dump her. If she loved you she wouldn't put kissing some guy ahead of you or your relationship.