Hey Sup Forums plan on killing myself soon...

Hey Sup Forums plan on killing myself soon. looks like a 4 year old wrote it like I said in the note but I was born with a club hand on my right hand so I was forced to be left handed my whole life as a righty. Anyway I have no lived a normal life, not going to lie its been good bane I've had penty of my bad but it's never been normal as much as I'd try to make it to be. To be honest most of my suicide is based on a dumb bitch that fucked my friends and in the process fucked my sisters fiance and destroyed my entire family. but it takes two to tango right? cant blame it all on her. but anyway thats not even 1/10th of why im doing this. i just hate them with a deep passion and wanna throw it under the bus a little bit even though you dont even know who they are. fuck them and they will get their karma. but yeah i plan on ending it you fucking sick assholes. i know how much joy you get in this shit so i said fuck it and thought I'd share before I go. although my suicide note is kind of unclear to all outsiders and even the people closer to me it means alot. what do you think? also like i said im aware of my shit ass writing its one of the reasons im killing myself anyway fucking duh.

Other urls found in this thread:

scarymovie.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hanson.jpg?file=Hanson.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

karma doesnt exist bro

will try my best to broadcast the death

My best friend killed herself (actually over a fucking bf issue, kind of like yours - which btw is a baby reason to do it, because time heals those wounds, not like you have cancer).
Anyway, she kills herself...sort of. Coma for 3 weeks, then dies.
Fast 10 months and her mom kills herself because she couldn't face Christmas without her daughter.
Little bro is left crushed, with no family except his utterly shell-shocked dad,who was a great fucking guy but is now just a shell who stares into space a lot, like he's looking for them to come back.
They're not coming back.
Funny thing is she got to see Facebook. Killed herself before it was popular. I hate it, but she would have loved that shit.

DISCLAIMER. im doing it for entertainemtn dont one of you faggot ass bitches take it for sorrow or any of that bullshit. i just want it just to do it. fuck your sorrow you little bitch . d

I'm sorry to hear your story that sounds sad user. but I'm no longer on this world and will be on my departure soon. im heartless

dont kill yourself OP, living is worth it

I can't really read it. Is it something about Buffalo Wild Wings?

I could really go for wings right now. Oh man, definitely wings.

Jesus Christ. Type it then print out to save whoever finds the pain of trying to figure out what it says. that's some God awful writing

Okay #1: You need to proofread that shit. There are so many spelling errors and grammatical errors that it is essentially unreadable. Not just functionally, but in style as well.

#2 You need to add like 3-4 more underlines under the words you've underlined. You do not have a sufficient number of underlines.

The moment you jump or swallow the pills everything will be wiped from your mind and the only thing youll want to do is live. if your really that torn up about the way your life is, buy a plane ticket and go somewhere far away from where you are.

been looking for full vid of pic related

"I'm not one of you and I never will be..."

Most common feeling on the planet.
Back when the Beatles were on tour they were all staying on the same floor of the same hotel when Paul called a meeting.'They all met up in one of the rooms and he announced he was leaving. They were like WTF?
He said he realized that George, John, and Ringo were close and he was always the odd one out, and he didn't want to go on like that.
To which Ringo unironically replied, "I thought it was you three that were close and I was the odd one out!"
They stayed together a few years after that - and made their best music in that period, too, fwiw.

I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex.

Look at his note. It's really best if he just goes. I mean, that fucking handwriting and 50 underlines under words.. His life is going nowhere.

It's a mercy for him and certainly for his parents and family who don't have to deal with his never ending special style of bullshit anymore.

He's better off and so are the people around him.

this.
moving is amazing - you just reinvent yourself as someone totally different, and the cool af part is everyone believes you. No one sees you as a loser, they see you the way you present yourself.
I'd suggest going to some cosmpolitan place where there are plenty of oddballs and eveyone expects everything, and everyone fits in.
NYC or Montreal are probably best in North America. Amsterdam could be good for a short while. Melbourne, too.
It costs a bit of course, but so fucking worth it.
I did it and started living a life I could literally never have imagined.

Show me your fucking nubby little club hand, REEEEEE I wanna see yuuur gurd Hand. SHOW THE HAND

This

you can move the vase to the other room, but it's still going to be ugly.

Show the hand that god created my son, show the hand

Show us your malformed hand faggot

Be a man. Show the hand. Be a man. Show the hand.

>I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex.
Well, Paul didn't confide it to me himself, I read it in a book about them.
But this guy is just depressed. Looks like he wrote this after a night of no sleep, but it's like a thousand other similar notes.
He'll be better off if he doesn't off himself, and so will his family.
He seems very obviously to be a teen or 20-something. More life experience would make him see things in a more balanced way.
Born with a club hand? Boo hoo. I grew up with one kid who lost his arm from the elbow down at age 2, and he had a kind of metal crab-claw thing that could grab and that's it. But he played hockey, and he was fucking good - 2 leagues above me.
Another kid I knew was a dwarf. He is about 3.5 feet tall. We lived in a small town - big enough for people to be dicks and not care about staring all the time, small enough that most people weren't mannerly or sophisticated to think that maybe they were making the guy feel like a fucking freak 24/7. He still lives there, has a decent job, drives a truck with special brakes and accelerator.
Neither one of those guys killed themselves and they had it worse than you.

Anyway, streaming your suicide is kind of lame at this point. It's always painfully obvious that the person is just taking one last stab at fitting in.

Just forget the angst and move somewhere totally different than where you are now - which I'm guessing is your mom's suburban American house.

you poor bastard i hope life turns around for you your handwriting reminds me of my brothers

>I'll take things that never happened for 400, Alex.
yeah, how could ringo NOT be the odd one out?

eh, better off dead.

but when it gets to the other room it tells everyone it's an urn or a pitcher or a sculpture, and everyone will treat it that way. that's the beauty of it - whole new ballgame.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

jesus just give up. your posting in every thread. It's not funny. please die

You shouldn't base your own happiness or emotions on other people. Become your own emotional foundation and you will understand how petty you are currently being. I wish you the best and hope your family situation gets sorted out, but just remember hate can be blinding.

does anyone have the link to pic related?

You’re an idiot.

scarymovie.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hanson.jpg?file=Hanson.jpg

post club hand and timestamp

Nice

You must do better, please

If you don’t kill your self, the day will come where you will say “I can’t believe I wanted to kill myself over that.”
The day could even come when you might be able to laugh at the situation.
Honestly that’s some crazy shit, but there’s always someone who has been through worse. Just go do a bunch of crazy shit instead.

I’d wanna kill myself if I was you though, thanks anyway OP

This made me sad

user don't fucking do it

Update?

OP is a fag and left

Not worth it. All suicide does is take your sorrow and burdens and give them to someone you actually care about. Pull through man, times get easier.
I feel your pain with the club hand.. sourta, I'm currently handicapped so I understand what it's like to feel abnormal. Like I said.. chin up and just keep pushing. It'll be worth it.