latvia doesnt need your pity, faggot

>oh no i gotta fit in and hide the fact that im reddit
>r-r-rags.... AMIRITE xDDDD
>h-heh got em
go back

>Erik Pekkasson

>Erik
finn

For the love of God, please let Finland win. It's my birthday and that's the only thing I wish. I don't care whether Finland advances or not, just let me have this one.

>that comfy canyon monkey feel when the beaners will lose tonight

Go back to mexico you dumb spics

You have to think he's given up at this point. Not as in, he's gonna stop trying, but he has to know that there used to be a time when they were maybe close and that time is long gone now.

That's all he'll be able to think about as he coasts to the end of his career watching his team of tweeners and bottom pairing defensemen go golfing early year after year.

>rags

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

look at this sad man. Deflecting criticism from the >rags, trying to save face by blaming reddit

Original

If nhl players dont care then why is your team (that lost to fucking germany) full of nhl players?

I really hope the Penguins win the Cup again just for the/hoc/ tears

Germany is not bad pham.

no matthews, no kane

same reason we beat sweden, no zetterberg and obviously no forsberg or lundpads

Good guys
>sens
>preds
Neutral guys
>Ducks
>Caps
Bad guys
>pens
>oilers

Preds will kill the Pongs

They'd do better if they focused on scoring instead of injuring at least one opponent per game.

I really hope your dog dies just so I can laugh at you

>sens
>good guys

If you like scumbag goons I guess

Leafs as a 2nd goalie for Freddie AnderGOD

>Swedish numale pussies can't handle physical play
Shocking

>good guys
snes

>neutral guys
trashville
oilers

>bad guys
pens

>diarrhea and aids
ducks

>hilarious if they choke again
caps

you didnt answer my question
how can a team full of nhl players lose to a team with three nhl players?

Did Schmaltz recover from Landeskog's hit or is he still in the locker room crying?

because NHL players arent automatically better than non-NHL players. The point is, if the NHL really cared, all of every countries best players would be here. But they're not. That's why countries that arent well represented in the NHL are doing better.

Rude

extremely good post, friend. i'd be most pleased if you could make more of them.

although i favour the caps

>because NHL players arent automatically better than non-NHL players
With the exception of a few khl and ahl players, they are. Neither of which played for germany.

NHL is supposed to be the most competitive hockey league in the world though
Should be a walk in the park for the US national team, even though some didn't want to go, to beat a team with 3 NHL'ers and a bunch of literal who's

I do agree this cup is scheduled badly though

not really, especially in context of IIHF ice. different types of players thrive internationally that don't thrive in the NHL.

nigger

>burger
>calling anyone else nigger

You can't seriously be suggesting that players from the swiss and german leagues are better than nhl players.

>good guys
SNES
Preds
Coiers
Craps

>bad guys
Peens
Cucks

i am. A top scoring swiss player is more useful than an NHL grinder on the 2nd line

Top tier post

>replying to yourself

Good list

Ducks and caps advance
Preds and caps sweep into the finals
Coin toss for who wins

>People in /hoc/ unironically like the oilels

Try again nigger

best scenario

>rags and/or Bombston fans still SEETHING

>rags

>preds/coilers
>pens/snes

who you got?

Why do you think you're fooling ANYBODY?
>le turn 4g on and post from phone maymay xDDD
return to reddit

>tfw won 2 series when you didn't even expect to make the playoffs

don't think bawston would call ottawa goons
rags are just upset glass didn't get to do what he wanted because neil was there

you're pretty much the dumbest poster here desu

>2 game 7s tonight

How bad is the shitposting going to be if both the pongs and oilels are eliminated?

>implying anyone likes pongs and coilers here

The shitposting will be glorious no matter what happens. I can hardly wait.

The shitposting will be very good regardless of who wins the Pens/Caps

Ducks/Oil will have to be an extraordinary game to match

put your trip back on, kippers

Caps = Hillary Clinton. She is a creature of Washington, corrupt politician.

Pens = Trump. Rust belt, industrial city that's tired of liberal elites.

Take a picture of your desktop screen with your phone nigger faggot

from my point of view, you are

and both shit.

you don't have the high ground

Why insult me so, user?

hello paco

prequel memes are reddit

By next year, there will be news stories (probably on ESPN) that claim watching hockey makes you a racist.

wrong board

Caps = gay AIDS

Pongs = AIDS gays

Two amazing games tonight to look forward.
And apparently there are some nhl matches too.

good post

North american players who no longer can or never could compete at the nhl level go to those leaagues and lead them in scoring.
Nigel dawes
Chris Lee
Staffan Kronwall
THere are literally hundreds of examples of this, and that is just in the KHL, the best league outside the NHL
Look at the top scorers in the DEL, where most of those german players play.

good read

Swedes and finns????

>shipachyov

vegas cup confirmed

Except Pittsburgh is based af and the people aren't mouth breathing retards BECAUSE THEY VOTED FOR HILLARY

Back to /r/the_cheeto you underage reddit cuck.

slow and steady

>padding stats
that's not how you win medals

Preds snes cup is the best timeline

>Nigel dawes
>Chris Lee
>Staffan Kronwall
>no longer can or never could compete at the nhl level
Meanwhile Radulov, who is worse than all of them, can.

>the_cheeto

Back to /cucks_for_hillary_that_work_for_shareblue_and_are_involved_in_elite_pedophile_rings_run_by_globalists

its literally just because neil punched tanner glass for being a dick and cross checking people

>mad at a player that played 4 minutes over two games.

Pittsburgh is a shithole, will be exactly like Detroit in a decade.
At least Philadelphia has a rich history and cheesesteaks.
Penguins don't deserve their recent successes, always going near bankruptcy and have to rig shit to get good players to satisfy their shit fans.

>not believing in meme magic

The Sens performances will always be inversely proportional to the expectations people have on them.

but pens are the one who have been in power for years, and now they're everyone's favourite once again surely the bad guys can't win, right?

caps are the newcomer who's here to fuck shit and nobody thinks they'll win, but meme magic will make them prevail

CAP this

Whoops! Looks like you're triggered because I was mean to your daddy? Well, I got a little safespace you can go back to, Reddit!

Meme magic never favors the Caps. It will be peak-meme if caps choke tonight.

Lel fuck outta here leaf, if we want your thoughts on timber tariffs we'll call you

>Today, Google, Apple, Bosch, Facebook, Uber, Nokia, Autodesk, and IBM are among 1,600 technology firms generating $20.7 billion in annual Pittsburgh payrolls. The area has served also as the long-time federal agency headquarters for cyber defense, software engineering, robotics, energy research and the nuclear navy.[10] The area is home to 68 colleges and universities, including research and development leaders Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh.[11] The nation's fifth-largest bank, eight Fortune 500 companies, and six of the top 300 U.S. law firms make their global headquarters in the Pittsburgh area, while RAND, BNY Mellon, Nova, FedEx, Bayer and NIOSH have regional bases that helped Pittsburgh become the sixth-best area for U.S. job growth.[12]

>nobody thinks they will win

They've controlled the series from the start. Pens D is no match for their forechecking right now. If Fleury doesn't play like an animal it would of been Caps in 5.

Yeah, I'm "triggered." I'm sick and tired of seeing your LIBERAL PROPAGANDA everywhere, even in sports. Face it, people voted Trump into office. And yeah, we have fun shitpostign about it on Reddit. But for you to sit there and try to dismiss my LOVE for my COUNTRY makes me sick.

>we have fun shitpostign about it on Reddit
>we
Go back and stay there.

>CTR
Why is Crash Team Racing reddit?

Radulov was much better in the khl than those players. If you had any reading comprehension you could look up and see where I said there are a few players in the KHL who are better than nhl players.