Tell me in five words or less why you didn't vote for the rightful President of the United States...

Tell me in five words or less why you didn't vote for the rightful President of the United States. 2020 is right around the corner ;)

Because she's a fucking criminal

Why would anyone?

Same old regular shit.

Nigger, don't ask the question if you can't accept the answer.

1. You limit responses to 5 words
2. The first legitimate comment you immediately dismiss.
3. Why the fuck did you even ask if you are censoring answers and dismissing responses you don't like
4. Today OP learned why Democrats and their supporters aren't taken seriously.
5. Because she's a fucking criminal.

What crime has she been charged with?? Is it none? While Donny Littlehands is literally in Russias pocket right now...

Because if I did, I'd have a neurotic need to post this shit on a daily basis.

Fuck your 5 words, here’s why I didn’t vote for her. After the 2004 election in which Kerry lost to W they started hyping her up as “the next in line”. From 2004 to 2016 her being “next in line” had been a thing for more than half my life. I‘m glad she lost to a black man and Donald Trump because I know it made her feel like shit.

/thread

It'd be wasting my vote.

A powerful women nodding in response to a question = I won't vote for her.

Enjoy your lonely raciest, homophobic, sexist life.

Can't answer the question as asked, is a republican voter, lol it's not ever surprising anymore.

Better to vote for a literal rapist right?

CHILDREN
TASTE
BETTER
THAN
PIZZA

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

I’m not even a republican lol as a matter of fact 2016 was the first time I ever bothered to vote.

Oh, I wouldn't vote for Trump either.

Absolutely no sense of humor

She's a child molester

Go back to infowars theres probably some vampires that need checking in on. If you seriously believe in "Pizzagate" then you're reddit account is lonely.

Cause i don't live there.. and she is a nut job.. and she expected to win.. major turn off

Can't make an actually argue, just post an image macro! That'll do!! Just like the retard you voted for, don't ever engaged in actual debate.

1. Feel
2. The
3. Bern

Spotted the Antifa retard

LOL!!! If you actually believe any of that you need to do a little bit more research, do you look into anything yourself or just believe images you find on the_littlehands?

#notmypresident. Get bent. Also thanks for supporting raping jackass

Posted twice in one thread?? I thought russian bots only worked in r/the_dumpster...

Can't make an actual argue, just post random buzzwords. That'll do. Just like the old witch you voted for, don't ever engaged in actual debate

Samefag fuck off limit yourself to one post only. You can only look more stupid that way

You're still arguing in favor of a racist, I really really hope you see the error of your ways before it's too late, if not we'll be here for you ;)

Hillary Clinton?
More like not your president!

Something Emails and Benjamin Ghazi

Stop samefagging you retard.
Do you want to sleep with her or what?

So you wasted your vote and handed the election to a rapist... Tell me again how you're better than the literal nazis that voted for him?? Ooo yea your not.

I wanted to see the drama.

Yeah okay you reply to any anti Hillary comment. What is your problem even. Get a life

The literal Antifa incarnation lmao

Obstruction, improperly handling classified material.

Don't argue with a liberal they are born without brains. Common sense are not their forte

Donald (Babyhands) Trump has multiple legals filed against him for sexual misconduct as well as a long history of the same activity... The only crime Hillary Clinton has ever committed in the eyes of the (sexist) republican voter is being a woman.

Grow up, Snowflake.
It's going to be a long 7 years.

>While Donny Littlehands is literally in Russias pocket right now...
Hey, after two Trump terms you'll stop be reeeeing about this.

I voted for Johnson

So.. one vote Johnson

I only slightly regret it because I didn't see his dumbass VP Weld cuck to the Dems.. otherwise I'd have voted for someone not Trump or Hillary

Don't bother trying to waste your time telling me I wasted my vote or voted for someone else I didn't, I have no shame or guilt, and can sleep easy at night, unlike you faggot fucks voting for corrupt pieces of shit never knowing what real change is.

She is sex trafficking boys under the age of 10. How sense, naive and ignorant do you have to be, hog wait you're a liberal.

OK, Internet Tough-guy, I think Hillary and Trump are both pieces of shit and I refuse to vote for someone like that. You are committed to the 2-party system, for some reason, and would refuse to vote for a third option. Thereby ensuring that we will continue to be dominated by the bullshit that is force fed to us every 4 years. Nice work, hero.

The Democrats are the enemy

You mean Bill? He didn't run to time.

POKEYMON GO TO THE POLLS

>2020 is right around the corner
>the dems will be fucktarded enough to allow her to run again

Nice lies you got there. Truly a Hillary shill you are. Also 99 % filed is from liberal antifa retards like you. No one believes in terrorists

kys spam bot

I am a Canadian
If we use robotic pesticides we can eliminate the need for chemical pollution of our food and weapon crops, please farmers, please, sorry, i need your help, i need to help you, sorry, you need to help me.

If you're not a racist you're not paying attention.

I didn't vote for her because this president was going to have the opportunity to fill multiple SCOTUS seats. These are lifetime appointments, and so I didn't want liberal judges using the bench to carry out social engineering experiments for the next 30 years.

Facts back up that picture.

Please site anytime Trump was accused of ACTUAL rape.

She was charged with that???

You understand the word "charged"??

Sorry to burst your bubble. She cannot register to presidency anymore. That's against the laws ;) she tried and failed

Lol one sub on Reddit really triggers you shit bots

Trump is doing an excellent job.

nobody will fall for this, faggot

No the FBI was compromised and let her off.

>Pokemon go to the polls
>Basket of deplorables
>Because you'd be in jail

really the 3 main reasons she lost tbqh. Bernie "White people don't know what its like to be poor" Sanders fucked up too.

>an actually argue
>don't ever engaged
Why are all Hillary supporters incapable of stringing words together without a significant margin of error?
How do you go to sleep and not want to just fucking kill yourself for being so goddam worthless?

Project much?? The most successful Secretary of State in the history of the United States could ever gain that position with committing such crimes?? You need to lay off the Breitbart.

>25 posters
>65 replies
Gee wiz sure smells like samefagging in here

>Gee wiz sure smells like samefagging in here

Yeah it's weird, it's almost as if people are discussing things back and forth.

My sources are CNN. What are you gonna do mexicanandy?

it's a politics thread on Sup Forums, it's probably like three people at this point, just trading shitposts like some sort of autistic coven of retard witches

America sure needs to be bombed ehh? Internet will become a better place without those illegal immigrants anyway. I am speaking of the British Indian rapists that stole the land

OP here. Sorry; I was a giant faggot for posting this ;)

OP here, I agree with this..

/sucking cocks while I post

Sup Forums. That's all I have to say

Lol lies??? That shit is public record, you really shouldn't believe everything Fox tells you..

I just wanted to see liberals lose is all. Take your average liberal who is in their 20s. Their whole adult lives, their worldview has been backed up by having their party in power. And on top of that, they are millennials, so they already think that their opinions are solid gold. Now they get to experience a really bad defeat for the first time. The reaction is predictable. They've been told their whole lives that their opinions are precious, so if that's true, then someone they don't agree with must clearly be evil, and so are the people who vote for him. I loved watching it happen, and I love even more that it continues to happen. 7 more years of sore bottoms.

The biggest idiot women in politics.

So you want rascist/sexist/xenophophic/transphophic white males using the bench???

pure unadulterated evil black soul

CNN is what the news source is called.
Density level of samefaggon is 120%

lol nice tinfoil hat, I'd love to hear what you have to say about the moon landing.

I don't live in America

my condolences, my third world living subhuman

You might want to stay away from children with your edges. They might cut someone. Also those words describe shillary shitton alot.

I don't even consider it a subreddit its 490,000 russian bots and 10,000 edgy pol people.

Just because Obama's DoJ and FUN didn't "charge" her with a crime, doesn't mean that she didn't commit a crime. It simply means that Obama did everything he could to make sure her nasty, corrupt ass didn't win the election with a felony on her record. Lying to the FBI under oath is a felony worth about five to ten years in prison. It's a known fact that the corrupt ho lied under oath about that secret server of hers.

Just because her ass ain't in jail, doesn't mean she should be president.

Link them.

Says the third world poverty captain mr. America. We know you rape and pillage everything without your name on it. How is your congress treating ya mongrell?

>just because someone hasn't been charged they aren't a criminal
Nigger please, she had a private server that allowed her to circumvent the freedom of information act. She committed a crime therefore she is a criminal.

Link me yours first sjw

Fucking auto correct, FIB

Bernie didn't win the primary.

look user its cool if you live in a country no one gives a fuck about and is likely struggling with Muslim infiltration at best

just be happy being worthless, every well to do person needs someone to step over, just be happy being the doormat, plenty of brown skinned people to take your place

heil hitler 88

I could never vote for a president i'd like to fuck

>The most successful Secretary of State in the history of the United States

I would have still voted for trump thou. Your filthy American liberalism is spreading in Europe like wildfire.

>So you want rascist/sexist/xenophophic/transphophic white males using the bench???

If it makes you mad, then I'd love it.