How is the world going to be once whites have been fully bred out of existance...

How is the world going to be once whites have been fully bred out of existance? Will we just be forgotten legends in time or will the world sink into the abyss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

define "whites".

Anyone of Predominant European origin.

It's kind of an odd thought. Since whites are the pinnacle of human evolution they can not be bred out. If they are human would simply evolve again to our supreme form.

Wastelands full of brown people patrolled by killer drone tanks run by Jews

They will only remember us as evil memes. Mostly like nazis who wanted to kill everyone else. We caused all the wars in recent history, held the third world back, oppressed minorities in our own lands, attempted to destroy all other cultures, destroyed the environment, had no guilt or sympathy, couldn't even stand one another, and stole all of our technology from blacks.
They really have been preparing the world for our demise. We will not be missed.
Our whiteish descendants will get tanned to hide their whiteness and change their shameful last names.

The east will rise. Japan doesn't have time for political correctness. They will remember

The rate of crime, drug use and murder is inversely proportional to the percentage of whites in the population. You do the math.

Explain how all technology was stolen from blacks. I refuse to believe that an are of the world where the indiginous population has lower IQs than chimpanzees can invent everything.

>pinnacle of human evolution
Pinnacle of nignog subjugation is all, and evolution is pointless, ball of dirt, we are apes, life is pointless, you didn't choose it so don't delude yourself. If it makes you feel any better, history repeats.

Pretty badass

Little niglets will sit around a campfire and get spooped hearing stories of the politically incorrect Nazi death squads

WE

Well, giants and Anu are a legend now
Let that sink in

WUZ

grew up in a small white town, a lot of incest and beastiality

ESKIMOS

most of the world will be an africa-tier shithole. whites will still exist in their own little isolated societies (which will be utopias compared to the rest of the world). asia will become what europe was in terms of quality. unfortunately for the asians, once they achieve what europe did their population will become spoiled, lazy and self-destructive and go full cuck. they'll open their borders and within a matter of decades the demographics will begin to shift until the countries go to shit just like we see in europe.

Basically this.
The globalist elites are doing what they can to suppress their greatest threat: whites.
Only they are capable of working up the ladder to challenge them or start genuine revolutions. Browns can not into any of that, they stay low level plebs for generations.

Globalist are not too strong in the east. They got some of them, but not completely. Like Japan, they may have a hand in their economy, but they haven't been able to do fuck all propaganda wise.
Asians do not into PC bullshit. They see it instantly as the bullshit it is. They will not play that ball game.

I wonder how the globalists will deal with them. A world war to either wipe them out or reorganize them? Slowly infiltrate and subvert them like they did to the west?

the dolphins will do the double backflip while whistling the star spangled banner through a hoop and fly off into space "thanks for all the fish" style

Rats and cockroaches will inherent the earth, forever dark ages, probably back to the stone ages if the asians disapear also

the darkest age, both literally and figuratively, will be a brooding, hopeless tragedy of communism and eternal serfdom.

a fitting end for them
I truly hope that if whites and asians drop off the earth, the rest of the filth lives in eternal serfdom to tyrants of the worst magnitude
only hell awaits those that shun angles

Asians will initiate ww3 and 4

White people, as usual,in time An of need, will invent something to keep then alive
Or they will make some kind of baby factory that only breeds perfect white children
Or they will cure the other brown races from blackness
Or they will just clone thenselves

Or make undegroung negroless vaults
The possibilities are endless

But in the end, white people will survive

Because they have something special

Diferent from the brown, that can only break and maybe fix shit
Diferent from the yellows that can modify and remake shit

White people can CREATE shit

I understand your contempt, but I cannot sit idle for my legacies to suffer.

what will happen is oriental people taking over, very quickly

Exactly how Rome and Ancient Egypt were romanticized in the days after their collapse.

The brownie coffee skin brown eye future will look back on the blond blue eye'd people with prestige and respect for what happened to them, how a rare breed who did so much was allowed to die out.

>the dark hordes of filth
>"my legacies"
I would never consider them that. rather, I would consider them conquerors of the worst kind.

the jewish lobby will slave us all, nothing more. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

China is like the US 100-150 years ago. Just wait until they become brainwashed by their media to like niggers. It's really only a matter of time. Pretty sure the people in Hong Kong are already SJWs

Japanese and Nordics are the most advancely evolved humans. They are the last and most recent genealogical strain of our overall race.

The future evolution would be if Japanese and Nordics bread and made some kind of utopia together based on a modern Shinto Buddhism.

Slanted blue eyes, fair skin that tans very well and silvery gold brown hair is the future of an advanced human race.

i am thinking of my own children lol, not negroes.

Chinese are nothing like us in our prime. We were great because of our legal system and Chinese are incapable of legal systems.

A 10,000 year dark age will ensue. Everyone will yearn for the golden ages when they dig the evidence out the earth.

The jews aren't white at all, Joao.

The Asiatics won't have a choice in the matter, the globalists will pry open their borders forcibly. America ended the Japanese foreign policy of isolationism through force of arms which resulted in the Convention of Kanagawa. WW3 will be the final nail in our racial coffin, they will be able to kill off both the Asiatics and Europeans, killing two birds with one stone, and afterwards will flood Europe and Asia with 'temporary guest workers' who will never leave.

Thing is, the eternal Jew seemingly blends into euro society.

In China, it'll be plain as day to find out why the money is being usurped. The fucking Chinese will lynch mob them like niggers were.

Nenets already exist.

Chinks will dominate until the Jews ruin their civilization too.

We wont be bred out of existence. When whites are a minority in their own lands by a large amount problems will start happening and whites will move north where they belong. After the browns have completely wiped themselves out by not being able to grow food or science we will come from beyond our northern fortresses and walls and reclaim what is ours.

Keep pretending Nordic women and Mediterranean men aren't sexually selective.

Was becoming inbred into oblivion part of your plan?

take your despair straight to the fucking grave, thanks

They will not. The Lord will destroy this world much sooner.

Hinds?

I really want this to happen.