The beach boys
The who
the list goes on...

U2's the biggest example of this desu

ratm

Talking Heads

>Beatles
>The who

only plebs enjoy these and the beach boys produced little wortwhile.

Tool

>Velvet Underground
Fuck off.

They literally are a pleb magnet.

That's what I meant. Fuck Lou Reed and fuck Andy Warhol, they weren't cool and they weren't clever.

>being this frustrated at music can't comprehend
who says VU is cool pleb. and what do you even mean by clever? if you mean influential and forward thinking then they are most definitely clever

>cross dressers, heroine, and having a shit voice is forward thinking

easy as the ocean

lol judge judy over here.
Who has the shit voice. since of course you know they have two singers
rest are great influences on the music created. but non of that has anything to do with why they are so highly regarded. judge judying an artist for anything but their art is as pleb as you can get

Everything I just posted relates to their ""art""
They have songs about trannies sucking dick. I guess I'm not cool and progressive enough to understand the appeal of putting needles in my veins and sucking dick.

We get it, you're a straight white male Tory.

hmm i would recommend either one for you to try. def would make you cooler. also you better tell me this means you don't listen to ANY musician who has done heroin. cuz you would be down a lot

wtf do you really believe that?
You attack me and not radiohead, u2, alice in chains?

no he is obviously young so more like jayden or brayden or cayden

>VU
>requiring any kind of "comprehension"

this is why their fans are the worst. the rick and morty of music

not comprehension as in VU is so deep. comprehend as in understand. as in plebs like you can't comprehend what you are hearing and why it is lauded

> patricians enjoying system of a down

kek

Arcade Fire

>can't comprehend what you are hearing

lmfao

The only correct answer is Bowie

You cant even comprehend what you're reading

200 iq btw

it's true

t. patrician

toxicity is an 8-9/10 album. great project

fuck u2

I'm 201 and like VU :^)

Ladytron

Mad

thread didn't say list bands that no one particularly enjoy

You're not Brian Eno, buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=RS0NGfXSz68

I dont really think so i still feel like NIN is kinda under the radar to most normies atleast

kanye

>plebs enjoy Tomorrow Never Knows, Revolution 9 or It's All Too Much

Fuck Brian Eno. Ladytron are the most meh band imaginable. Everything they do is solid 6/10 tier.

t. pleb

t. pleb
Your opinion is meh. Do you even synth-pop?

Beach boys

Bruce Springsteen is the only artist that I can think of, but he is also a pleb filter.

Maybe Slowdive and Nirvana too.

Talking Heads, Depeche Mode, The Clash

Unironically Grimes. Everyone I've met who knows/likes her music is either a really stupid, casual music listener or a really smart person person with highly refined musical knowledge/taste. It's only the mediocre intelligent, sophomoric types who don't seem to 'get it'.

This. She not for mediocre listeners.

Depeche Mode
The cure

Bump

Leave Alice in Chains out of this, pleb.

Holy fuck is the one Ladytron fan still here

every band

Everyone likes Peter Gabriel

>implying it's only one

there he is

where?

only way to bring him back....

Ladytron is mediocre and hasn't produced enough interesting songs to fill an ep, let alone an album

>only way to bring him back
by posting a silly bait?

oh this might be him. it is tough to tell

tone down your autism a little. you're embarrassing.

oh gotta watchout. when not talking about ladytron it can get cranky

Please stop forcing Ladytron.

t. user who has all of their albums but is afraid to bring them up because of you.

>Please stop forcing Ladytron.
what does that even mean? they're barely talked about on Sup Forums. wtf is wrong with you?

btw, are you such an autist who doesn't want to talk about them on a fucking music board even if you have all their albums? you're such a sad pathetic hipster. get a new hobby.

here he is again. mentioning ladytron is almost guaranteed to bring him out.

uh oh. this is a one ladytron fan territory. he calls out the user try and intimidate him. this is surely his territory, as is apparent from the ladytron shitpost markings throughout the entire board.

not an argument. at least explain your shitty posts.

it's not even about ladytron. it's about you behaving like a retard for the simple mention of this band in a relevant thread. don't you have some shitposting to do in a kanye thread?

careful now, he is really riled up and might robot his way over here if provoked to much.

krikey

so you're a cretin. i'm done with you.

their new album gonna be good

i think he is leaving now. but don't worry. we will see him around from ladytron posts and if any user responds were sure to see this bugger appear

Are you ok, user?

whats this, has he returned?

You're not ok, user.

Depeche Mode

Coldplay

jesus i think it is him. go on now fella, no one is talking bout ladytron here. git

I don't talk about Ladytron. I'm talking about your weird posts. Serious question: are you insane?

pleb's don't know slowdive, or even MBV

false alarm, it looks like it might be karen o of the yeah yeah yeahs. can never be too careful