Male homosexuality is probably caused by a pathogen

jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/

"The most likely explanation for human homosexuality is that it is caused by some pathogen. It’s too common to be mutational pressure (and we don’t see syndromic versions, as we would in that case), it’s not new, identical twins are usually discordant (~75% of the time), and it’s hell on reproductive fitness. There is no way it is adaptive: the helpful gay uncle notion, group selection, compensating advantage in females, etc: these range from impossible to bloody unlikely. It doesn’t exist in most hunter-gatherers: you have to explain what it is you’re even talking about when you ask them."

Discuss.

>some random wordpress blog
Great source

How BTFO would liberals be if a gay vaccine was invented?

>the helpful gay uncle notion, group selection, compensating advantage in females, etc: these range from impossible to bloody unlikely.
And this is not true at all.

The bulk of it is from Gregory Cochran.

Too BTFO for words.

I know they're actively hindering efforts to isolate a 'gay gene' that could be identified in pregnant mothers via amniocentesis, so mothers wont have the option of aborting a fag baby.

>they're actively hindering efforts to isolate a 'gay gene'
No, loads of research has been done. Genetics are only a factor among others anyway since identical twins don't always have the same sexuality, but do quite a lot of the time. It's probably some combination of genetic, hormones (as in exposure in the womb) and maybe some epigenetics, which as a subject is not full understood right now.

"They [the Quarterly Review of Biology] note that variations in hormonal levels before birth don’t seem to cause much trouble, and conclude that humans adjust to those levels – homeostasis, basically. They suggest that this is implemented by epigenetic changes, and that sometimes those epigenetic changes are not properly reset in the next generation. Leaky epigenetics.

Of course, this hardly ever results in funny-looking genitalia – you’d think it would, but then natural selection has made that kind of error rare. Of course, it should have made epigenetic leakage that cause low-fitness behaviors like homosexuality equally rare. Which is the problem with this hypothesis: it rests on the assumption that natural selection in humans has been on a mysterious, all-expenses-paid vacation when it comes to mating. They suggest that maybe sexual behavior have changed since the human-chimp split and therefore there just hasn’t been enough time to thoroughly canalize sexual development in humans.

I guarantee that speech is newer than that. What fraction of people are unable to talk? Gee, being mute is far less frequent than homosexuality, even though speech sure seems more complicated. Why is speechlessness so rare? Speech is damn useful, and natural selection has made failure rare. But it’s not more useful than reproduction its own self."

its caused by a virus that lives in the anus - as soon as you fuck another man in his bung hole, you catch homosexuality

Aversion to homosexuality shows more heritability than homosexuality itself.

This suggests that homophobia is an adapted response meant to curb the spread of the gay germ.

so, fuck the face hole is OK?

>wordpress.
>Discuss.
"no".

We're talking about Gregory Cochran here.

>as soon as you fuck another man in his bung hole, you catch homosexuality
that easy, huh?

>wordpress

>tfw there's a chance to be cured
pls save me Sup Forums

See:

More like the loss of Christian values and influence of demonic spirits. All must repent of their sins, and give their life to the one true God, Jesus Christ. We must denounce this degeneracy and heathen ideology, and give it no more ground. DEUS VULT!

I think it's sad that it is stigmatized to attempt to change a persons sexuality. I bet there are a large portion of gay people who would rather not be that way.

All they have to do is give their life to Christ. Homosexuality can be overcome through His grace.

I was thinking - would homosexual be likely to commit suicide out of shame if they were ever cured?

But I don't think so

Most trannies kill themselves in shame without being cured

Most leftist males are bisexual

If I were to imagine Milo for instance being cured, I think he would just be sad.

Unless maybe there was some withdrawal symptom that helped lead to suicide .... mmm

So they wouldn't be physically BTFO

We already know that when confronted with evidence liberals leftists refuse to be BTFO , they just move the goal posts while calling you a bigot and screaming HATE

So it's hard to say if they would be BTFO desu

they would probably say the cure is a racist CIA pathogen or something kangz

I'm a Christian too bud, but I think those pray the gay away camps have very poor conversion rates.

Why is every theory of the cause of homosexuality always involve some sort of pre-birth womb aspect?

Why is it that a small percentage of men (a tiny tiny tiny TINY percentage) fetishize muscles and masculinity is just elusive to people?

Every other out-of-this-world deviant fetish is studied by examining aspects of the persons life that could have caused them to sexualize said thing.

But when it comes to a much less out-of-this-world fetish, homosexuality, the sexualization of masculine persons, researchers and internet bloggers pussy foot around it and give homosexuality special social treatment.

They're so scared to admit that the possibility that these people are probably just perverts with a socially accepted paraphilia?

I just heard a prof at my school last week make a claim that Alzheimer's is a bug too

i can smell the bo from here jesus christ kid

bump

Agreed, even the divorce rate is way below the overall average for those who attend church.

More likely an evolutionary thing caused by the opposite sex not being sexually promiscuous enough to maintain a healthy fertility rate.

With that in mind, lesbians (but not bisexual) could be a lie created by third wave feminism.

Real cases of homosexuality in women, if there is any, is likely caused by PCOS. PCOS causes excess testosterone, and a lot of lesbians have PCOS.

You don't say.

We all know homosexuality is a mental disorder, but so are most weird fetishes, so who really cares?

I'm okay with gays as long as they don't go around semi naked on the streets in a huge gay parade sucking fake plastic dicks acting like perverted degenerates and propagating faggot stereotypes.

Oh wait...

THE BREEDERS KNOW

GLAM
IT
UP