I’m smoking tea right now AMA

i’m smoking tea right now AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCFMmOR5Z4A
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/playing-in-my-rain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you such a retarded faggot?

I would like to know the results of this experiment. Please post more detailing how if anything it makes you feel.

Tea-Ech-Cee?

Why haven’t you kys

You have to be 18 to post here.

so far nothing. its really harsh and as you can see i’m not very prepared to smoke it. my bongs at home, i’m in a apt

Nope its just really shit weed you lying fuck

nope. lipton tea. get fucked.

Ahh it sucks not to have weed right? Ive been so desperate before I almost went full nigger and went to rob people

Fuck, don't use foil, idiot. Do you know what you're inhaling when you heat foil? Look it up.

Baked on skywalker OG, why are you smoking tea leaves like a faggot instead of some chronic OP?

Fuck I remember those days back in high school. First started smoking using hand made bings. Seeing that smoke bubble up and everything. Shit those were great times.

i know dude, but this is the only thing ive ever smoked with foil.

i actually have weed. i just wanted to see how smoking tea would feel

why are you doing this?

Are you noticing any effects at all?

Does it taste or smell good, anything like tea?

i hope this has a negative effect on you. dumb piece of shit

That looks like shitty low tier NJ medical. Get some fresh, fluffy kush or stop being an elitist.

Im in the Netherlands and I don't know what I'll do when I'm back in the States.

yes actually. very mild light headedness and relaxation. nothing intense. head hurts a little bit

no, it tastes awful and burns a bit. all i can smell is peanut butter

I'm with you OP.
>packing some bowls with tobacco+blue lotus.

Your pipe is poisonous you fucking retard. If you're going to be that stupid with your pipe, you should at least be smoking hard drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCFMmOR5Z4A

snake

this I hope you get lungaids

order a glass bong online, homemade plastic bongs are shit and fuck you up with the chemicals ur burning off it

Not op, I can't afford a bong.. it's hard to justify buying a bong instead of a shitload of weed, every time I have money I buy weed instead of a bong

smoke joints then, joints are better anyway, when you use a bong you also inhale water vapour which builds up in your lungs and they eventually collapse, if that happens you have to go to the hospital and get it flushed and drained, so smoke joints and pipe (make pipe from tap fittings)

Tea is calming but weed is better, next time you get high listen to this
Listen to Playing in my rain by Young Cappi #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/user-654527299/playing-in-my-rain

dude, just order one on DHgate, even a shitty one is better than plastic bottle.
C'mon... +/- $20, and hit much better

I smoke joints all the time, yeah. spliffs normally tho, bc poor. About to get some Super Silver Haze and edelweiss

i already said i have one

stop shilling your bandcamp faggot

shitty

is this a picture of you faggot?

are you 12 or just a fucking newfriend?

Dude why not make an apple pipe. You didn’t have to use foil

fuck off i haven't seen or cared about jessi since like 2013. i thought she was dead.

no apples :(