Met girl

>Met girl
>Spent a few nights together. Everything's going pretty good.
>She lives a few hours away so we don't see each other so often
>We text on regular basis

Last week she texts me saying she doesn't want me to "wait for her" if I want to see other girls, cause she doesn't know when we'll be able to see each others again since she started a new job and is quite busy lately. I tell her that I'm good and don't want to see other people, and she says the same.
She's never been in a "real relationship" before except for an 8 months things with a dude who lives in the same town as me. And she says she doesn't feel like being in a relationship, that it "scares her" or some shits like that.
She hasn't text me for a week now.

I don't want to get my hopes too high, but I can't help it. Should I keep waiting for a moment, and see if things can evolve or should I stop this right now ?

>pic not related but nice tits are always appreciated

She likely has a local relationship bro.

That's what I'm thinking, yet how can I be sure of that ? I don't want to fuck it up if thats not the case. DAMN I'm feeling so beta right now.

>She likely has a local relationship bro
>Likely
Move on, bro

>I don't want to fuck it up if thats not the case.
Assume it is the case just to play it cool.

Surprise her with a visit.

Don't offer to visit her because then she can insist it's a bad time or she can't see you right now. If you show up after that then that makes you the asshole and whether she's got someone else or not, you lose.

If you surprise her with a romantic gift randomly then either you'll catch her with someone or not. It's more likely she's in a long term relationship than not so it's probably someone she lives with to some degree.

If you run into them, then you have your answer. If not, then either she's going to be on edge because you might do it again or she'll be receptive. If she's happy and doesn't seem panicked or doesn't tell you not to show up like that again then it might be legit. If she seems worried or on edge, then she has something to hide.

If you don't have her address, ask about it so you can send her something for Valentine's Day. If she won't give you one, or gives you her work address instead, it makes it more likely she has a relationship.

I live a few hours from my girlfriend as well, we talk and text every single day and we've been together for over a year and meet up once a month.

I think you should cut it off with this girl.

> couple If hours away
> meet up once a month
Kek, she is fucking someone else. You are her Safe harbour

Thanks for the advice dude, but I'm really not going to do that. If there is still a chance with her, this plan will destroy it. I respect the fact she doesn't want to be involved in a "strong" relationship, and me neither. Showing up without warning + with a gift is absolutely going to kill everything.

why are you syaing I should cut it off, when you're saying you're having a distance relationship with your gf ? I'm confused. Unless you mean that it's a fucking pain to have this kind of relationship ?

She was giving you the hint to begin with with, by saying not to wait for her. Move on, you've already wasted a week now. Access your un-beta side.

Alright well then look for a balance in the level of relationship she wants that would let you do something spur of the moment like that, otherwise you're going to always be in doubt.

Until you get the answer for yourself or close the distance, you're going to keep questioning it.

Because my girlfriend loves me as much as I love her, she's very clingy and we talk every day. You on the other hand haven't talked to your crush in a week. In my opinion long distance relationships are the best but only if both parties are really in love. Maybe I was a bit wrong with my advice, you should try talking to her more.

Idiot, read the rest of my post. Also I know her location at all times.

>If there is still a chance with her
That's desperation, and she sniffed it out a week ago.
Move on, friend. It's over.

Don't know if I'll access my un-beta side, but yeah, I'll probably end this shit. One last text telling her how I see things, if she keeps getting vague about what she wants, then fuck it.

I've been a kissless virgin for 23 years, then managed to have sex with a few random girls I wasnt attracted to, had a 2 years relationship with a girl I liked but never had the "sparkle" for.

And now this girl comes out, and it's the first time I meet someone like that. And it's fucking hard to put an end to it.

Just sent her a message saying I was fed up of not knowing, and that I wanted to stop communication because of that.
Now waiting for her answer and my heart is racing a little bit.

oldfag here, this user really does understand
not every girl is going to be a big love, but if you are really in love and the girl is too you don't have to ask anyone anything, it's 100% clear and obvious

this is a girl you like, she's gently brushing you off but still leaving an opening for booty call. that's what you got. you aren't going to mess anything up but doing or not doing anything, there's nothing there except booty. how much you value that is up to you. this girl is not the girl.

I hear what you’re saying user. Just cause you want the timing to be right don’t mean it is

>I've been a kissless virgin for 23 years, then managed to have sex with a few random girls I wasnt attracted to, had a 2 years relationship with a girl I liked but never had the "sparkle" for.
>And now this girl comes out, and it's the first time I meet someone like that. And it's fucking hard to put an end to it.
And the cycle will repeat untill you find the one you love or just settle for one that's good enough.
Get used to it. I'm not trying to be a dick, but this is how it works for most of us.

Agreed

I dunno if that was a good idea..

I know dude. I thought I found the "one that's good enough" but after two years I realized that I just couldn't do it. She was still in love but I wasn't, it's fucking pathetic. What's worse than being in a one way relationship ? I don't want to be the one "in love" when the other doesn't give a shit, ever. I know how it feels from the other side.

Why not ? Should I have kept waiting ? Keep sending her texts while she might read them when in bed with some other guy ?

Practice courtship but cut any real ambition to pursue and take your experience elsewhere should opportunity arrise.

OP here. Just bumping with bj pics.

I think it would be a good idea to talk to her about it. Ask her what she is afraid of, tell her you would like to work things out with her. Actually, now that I wrote that it seems unnatural, if she says she doesn't want a relationship then she either doesn't want a relationship, or doesn't want a relationship with you. She already knows you are into her so it's possible your value went down, depending on the kind of girl she is. Some girls see it as a weakness and move on to someone who doesn't hold them in as high regard. If she wanted to be with you, you'd know. There's a chance she's just young and out experimenting with other guys, maybe met someone at work who asked her out so she had to text you that so she wouldn't feel guilty. I wanted to say talk to her, but she already gave you the answer, but still wouldn't hurt to make sure you both understand each other if you didn't already dump her. The only way it would work now if she responds with some kind of shock, or sadness like omg what? why? but it doesn't seem like you know her that well and she's just far enough for it to be a hassle. Sorry bro, not looking too promising.

You're totally right, and all that you said is actually what keeps coming to my mind daily lately. That's why I ended it. Still have a very little hope for the "shock or sadness" effect you mentionned, but eventually it will not happen and be more like a "Oh well ok I understand, I'm sorry you feel that way. You're a very nice guy and I'm sure you'll find a better girl than me someday" or some shit like that...

keeping bumping because I appreciate your opinions guys. Still no answer from the girl...

>000
hey nice trips OP

first trips in my life, and I didn't even notice it !

It was only a few nights so she's not thinking it's anything too serious. You could have kept in touch with her but you'd have to disconnect emotionally from her, would be awkward. Did you lick her pussy right? Make her cum when you slept with her? I guess it doesn't matter now, just thought it would put you higher on the list... but who wants to be put on a list. Maybe she does just want to focus on her career, but the only logical and most realistic scenario is she wants to be free to do what she wants so have to respect that and move on. If you feel sad and lonely, go get some lapdances... go during the day when you can talk to the girls and it's not busy, and on a day when the dances are $10. Boobs in your face makes everything better. Then focus on your career and working, making money and being successful. Later when you run into her she'll see what she could have had lol okay that's some gay reason to be motivated but whatever I'm bored

bump

OP is getting cucked

Op here. Well, still no answer. Good sign or bad sign ? No fucking idea. Thank you for your advices guys. Now letting the thread die.

If she’s even remotely active on social media, there will be signs you can figure it out pretty easily if there’s another guy.

>op is the side piece
>op is getting cucked
That’s not how it works retard.