Hi. About a month ago I went to a psychiatrist because of my anxiety and I've been prescribed xanax and tiapridal...

Hi. About a month ago I went to a psychiatrist because of my anxiety and I've been prescribed xanax and tiapridal. Now I'm taking about 0.375 mg Xanax (3/4 of a pill) and 300mg of tiapridal everyday (3 pills). I am also smoking some weed and the problem is that sometimes I feel very very moody n shit. I know that could be the side effect of weed, but the thing is that I've lived many amphetamine, methamphetamine and mdma withdrawals and none of them were as bad as I feel now, well, maybe some of them. So should I stop smoking weed or I just should reduce the amount of weed I'm smoking? Maybe some of you had a similar experience and could share your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHu7Ik36128
dailymotion.com/video/xa57bf_the-psycho-pharma-industry-with-for_news
dailymotion.com/video/xaxndo_what-s-wrong-with-psychiatry-a-psyc_news
dailymotion.com/video/xa888j_psychiatric-drugs-the-brave-new-wor_news
dailymotion.com/video/x4uspe_the-dsm-inventing-mental-illness_news
dailymotion.com/video/xm3he5_is-there-value-in-a-psychiatric-diagnosis_tech
dailymotion.com/video/x3o6nj_the-truth-about-mental-health-disor_school
dailymotion.com/video/x4bet4_jeffrey-a-schaler-ph-d-professor-of_news
dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_school
dailymotion.com/video/x3su2v_when-your-family-insist-you-have-me_school
dailymotion.com/video/x4wpgz_on-depression-hope-recovery-psychol_school
ssristories.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tFY5dRD4aWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does your doctor know you smoke? You should tell them. Also it's more likely for your antipsychotic to cause mood swings than pot.

a harvard dropout once told me if you pop 4 xanax you feel like an hero

>antipsychotic
Yeah, she asked about the drugs I used the week after my first visit and I said that I smoked some pot and she said that it wasnt very bad, she was more concerned if I used some pills like mdma, and I've haven't used synthetic drugs for about 3 months. But before going to Netherlands, she said dont smoke weed and don't do pills, but of course I smoked some. Maybe it's just because I smoked about 2g in a day.. Now I'm trying reducing the amounts, because 2g in a day is kinda expensive.

eskektit

>falling for the pharma psychiatry jew
user, seriously...
youtube.com/watch?v=UHu7Ik36128
dailymotion.com/video/xa57bf_the-psycho-pharma-industry-with-for_news
dailymotion.com/video/xaxndo_what-s-wrong-with-psychiatry-a-psyc_news
dailymotion.com/video/xa888j_psychiatric-drugs-the-brave-new-wor_news
dailymotion.com/video/x4uspe_the-dsm-inventing-mental-illness_news
dailymotion.com/video/xm3he5_is-there-value-in-a-psychiatric-diagnosis_tech

dailymotion.com/video/x4bet4_jeffrey-a-schaler-ph-d-professor-of_news

John Breeding
dailymotion.com/video/x3twz2_recovery-schizophrenia-mental-illne_school
dailymotion.com/video/x3su2v_when-your-family-insist-you-have-me_school
dailymotion.com/video/x4wpgz_on-depression-hope-recovery-psychol_school

btw, this list isnt the result of any extensive research
you could come up with a better one in an hour or less

ssristories.com/

unrelated to psych but pharmaconspi worthy :
Vaccine Pioneer Admits Adding CANCER-CAUSING VIRUS to Vaccine
youtube.com/watch?v=tFY5dRD4aWA

I suggest you stop the weed for a bit. Iremember feeling way less anxious after i stopped smoking weed.

Stop taking xanax, its gonna be hard af to kick and without it you're gonna feel more depressed and a shell of a man than before you started taking it. You really should look at alternative and natural medicines before taking some big pharma garbage.

the amount of text you have in 1 post is terrifying

I'm in NL too! just bought some weed today.

I don't think you need to stop smoking. It's very unlikely that weed affects the meds your on, but if your worried stop smoking for a few days and see how it is. Definitely stay away from harder drugs, iirc tiapride has some nasty effects if you use it with stimulants.

HAHAHA! You have anxiety and got prescribed Xanax and a fucking anti-psychotic?!

PLEASE tell me you're trolling and just highlighting how fucking stupid Americans are?

Incidentally, I have the solution - you're probably low-testosterone. Very common with a safe and simple solution. Of course you dumb fuck Americans will never get behind this exciting new area of mental health treatment because you're obsessed with your dangerous prescription drugs.

Incidentally to add to my post, I'm not some pharma industry conspiracy theorist like this guy .

Yes, there are some issues with "big pharma" but they're largely just making drugs to help people. It's not their fault American doctors are so happy to throw drugs at people.

Smoking weed is probably the cause of your anxiety but everyone’s different
How do I know?
Used to smoke weed for 4 years and towards the end it was causing me weird habits, i’d wanna be high all day everyday and i’d never wanna leave my house because I didn’t like people, i’d Sometimes stand at my front door with my keys in my hand just waiting for the anxiety go away abit, I suggest not taking anything for a few days then going outside to somewhere like get some food or go shopping (anywhere with strangers) and see if you feel more comfortable than before. Everyone’s different this worked for me, hope you figure your shit out user.

And what's fucking bad for using Xanax to reduce anxiety you fucking hippie cunt? 0.375mg of Xanax is a very low dose. It's not like popping 2mg everyday and making trap music. Every week the dosage of xanax is reduced. I started with 1mg a day. And I'm not american you nigger

You'd be remotely believable and less retarded if you hadn't started with the "LOW TEST KEK" cringe

Just stop smoking weed dude.

I think the cause of my anxiety levels are mostly meth/speed use. I remember that on speed withdrawals (when the anxiety levels are high) smoking even a small amount of weed could lead me to panic or anxiety attacks.

You are messing with your brain. You take gaba-a agonists, cannabinoids-agonists and dopamine antagonists at same time.

Also weed is known to cause anxiety after longterm use.

This guys is correct. But.

You should lie and keep getting a higher dosage. Save that shit and sell it.

Damn you sound like me, I also used to do coke and MDMA and smoke weed to came down, you need to go clean that anxiety is usually cause your fucking with your adrenaline levels, take a month off the party life man kek, more pills probably won’t help as much as you want them too

Come down*
Not retarded from drugs I promise

This OP is stupid for not taking first a break a few months. Instead he fucks his brain even more up

I was the same, when your used to not being sober as much as he is, you’ll try some pills first, I remember taking sleeping pills because I couldn’t sleep instead of not doing MDMA and coke, then when I quit drugs all together I slept fine. Drugs effect you in unquie little ways