NOT

NOT

SLIP

FOOKING

BECAUSE

I

NOW

WASNT

Fucking hell he literally said "this does not fucking slip now" and then slipped to lose the title

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GERRARD
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GERRARD
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN GERARRD WIN THE CUP! HAVE YOU FUCK!

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

Can you imagine how embarrassing that must have been?
I mean I feel some embarrassment when I fall over in public and hurt my fanny but what Slippy G did on that fateful day eclipses that entirely.
Imagine having an entire city relying on you not to slip... and then you bloody do a slip! It's incomprehensible.

post yfw this does not fookin slip

I switched the palace game off at 3-0. Did they go on to win 16-0 and secure the league title?

Fantastic post

wew

kek too bad you didn't post your entire number faggot

>

WHOOOOOOO

Now this made me slip out loud

SLIP INSIDE THE EYE OF YOUR MIND

>tfw no slutty asian gf

Did you slip and didn't get up?

Really hope they slip up again

ABSOLUTE

DONT

LET

IT

SLIP

*slips*

Nice, very nice.

I can remember it like it was yesterday. There had been a tremendous build up in the weeks before. Brenny and Stevie G had decided it would be a good idea for the warriors to arrive for the last home games in a team bus.The premier league winners 13/14 T- shirts were even outselling the `five times' ones. I knew all this because I had been following it on sky sports with Carra and Tommo.

Put sky sports on for the build-up. Just after lunch I put my full kit on. Both scarves ready, kissed the badge five times. On sky sports there was Carra, Tommo, Lawro, Hanno. They then kept showing interviews with Brenny and Stevie G, who had come up with another great idea. They said that the warriors were going to do it for the '96 in the sky'.

The game kicked off. We were murdering them (don't mention Heysel). Stevie G was brilliant; he had given a rousing speech at the last game, telling everyone that this does not slip now. Some time in the second half, I am sure someone fouled Stevie G, and he slipped up, with Ba getting the ball and scoring. Stevie G must have been fouled as it is never his fault, but sky would not show the proper replay to prove it. Anyway, I felt sure Brenny would sort things out. I could not believe it when they scored again, clearly offside. Everyone is against us; we have not even had a penalty for at least three games.

I screamed and banged my head against the wall. Mum shouted up to me to stop it, saying it always seems to end like this every year. Anyway, I kissed my badge again five times and wiped away the tears. Brenny came on to be interviewed by sky. He said we have to believe, and will put ten past Palace next game.We were 3-0 up and heading for 10. The next thing, it was 3-3. Louis and Stevie G were crying, Brennies bottom lip was going. I am sure I heard laughing from the bitter next door. Anyway, next year will be our year. As long as the refs are fair with us, they only gave us 14 penalties last season.

Five times la, five times.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Uuvc_WlGZU&t=2s

Nice

Oopsie, daisie! I literally slipped!

based

They're gonna slip top 4 omg

Go fuck a cactus.
Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Liverpool or Gerrard the slip is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with one goal in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the title that season. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive season unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other club, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Ronaldo. But nope, because it's Liverpool, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of seasons, you laugh at us, and a club legend that stayed loyal and treated his supporters like family. You suck off Totti etc for being loyal, but Gerrard, who was one of the best midfielders of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the City win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for JT after the penalty slip in 2008 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want United to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful.
It's not fucking fair, it really isn't. Your obsession is just disingenuous and you'll never realise that. Go ahead, laugh at me. But you'll know that everything I'm saying is true. This is why Liverpool fans are the greatest in the country - the passion and heart and respect for our club in the face of uncertainty and wonky ownership is something that no other top-level club has, and you can't deny this.

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

u mad

WHERE'S ROMANIA

Brings a smile to my face each fucking time

Thanks senpai

8/10 honorable mention

good post

Great post.

I don't watch epl and I see this image everytime, what happened with this guy??

very good

hehehehehe

he fell

I summon thee! Based Romanian!

What happened with the golden lel romanian?

Fantastic post.

HAHAHAHAHHA I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT HE LITERALLY SAID "THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN' SLIP"
AND
THEN

HE LITERALLY
HE DID IT
HE LITERALLY SLIPPED

JUST

Quite possibly the greatest story in sport history.

Nice

DELETE THIS

SOOMI DOES IT AGAIN

terrific

Ebin

they died lol

Well memed

nice pasta

Romania where are you pal, grace us with your presence

is he grabbing the dick of the guy to his left?

HE

HAS

NO

LEAGUE

HE

HAS

NO

GRACE

HE

SLIPPED

IN

THE