How do people of your country feel about European refugee crisis?

How do people of your country feel about European refugee crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRcUPiChx7k
youtube.com/watch?v=BWNInGNHp5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ARGENTINA IS WHITEEEEE

What a shame.
She was a good continent, what a rotten way to die.

They are wondering why Europeans are taking in so many incompatible people, when others in this world would fit better into European culture.

Like Central and South Americans.

They don't settle here so we don't care. I love being irrelevant

The majority doesn't want any refugees, but the media only gives a voice to those who want.

It makes me sad because Europe didn't have to suffer the same fate as USA, which is to be transformed into Brazil, but now it will.

fuck those subsaharians subhumans alhamdulillah this is algeria not the congo

Enjoying europe downfall 2bh

>Central and South Americans.
>compatible people

Stop bombing Nigeria and Bangladesh.

Central and South Americans are closer to European culture than rapefugees.

Aren't Nigerians smart?

T. Rodrigo hernandez

When Europe fully transforms into an Islamic state in sha Allah, these apes will be sold into slavery.

t. Paco Sanchez

t; child abducted by ISIS member so he could enter Europe.

You reap what you sow.

that you're ruining Europe for everyone, all the people I know is afraid of muslims and terrorist attacks

only refugees with education in jurnalism and political science should be let in.
to increase the competitiveness and lower the wages in that market

Only some. Nigeria has different tribes that are night and day when it comes to things like work ethic and intelligence.

Define smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRcUPiChx7k

>that only shows that people can change
Considering Islamists still do stoning, beheadings, and practice much of the barbarism of Sharia law, well...

Ignorant of its effect and quantity.
Pure insanity.

>fuck those subsaharians subhumans alhamdulillah this is algeria not the congo

I chuckled

>current government coalition only 6% down in the polls compared to the 2013 election, still at 61%
>only anti-immigrant, anti-EU party stocked with complete dickfaces that are destroying their popularity with internal fights for power, unthoughtful comments in the press and absolutely zero debate skills in political talk shows
RRRRRrrrRRRR....RRRRRR.RRRRRRRrrrRRRRRR.RRRR....RRR.RRRRRrrrrrRRRRRREEEEEEEEE..EEEEEEE...EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEE...EEEEEEE.EEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEE[grasps-for-air]EE...EEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEEE...EEEEE.EEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEEE....EEEEEEEEEEEE...EEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not a crisis if you get more new friends :^)

I know the feeling. It's warm.

compassion?

Most people don't want any more, but those that do are overly represented.

On a side note, there was/is a small issue within the police over racist remarks in their closed facebook ring.

>can't even do that right
t. some cop commenting on the case of a refugee trying hang himself :D

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse."
--Varg Vikernes

if islam is so strong, how comes they have to flee and beg western countries for charity?

>tfw European cops are turning into American cops through their interactions with Africa's finest and brightest
It's hilarious to watch.

They're not fleeing. They're giving dawah.
>charity
That's called Jihad seeker's allowance.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWNInGNHp5Y

Because they enjoy manipulating their foolish enemies before the decisive blow

They don't, they know that's your weakness and that you have the hubris and arrogance to make the same argument you just did. The weepy eyed refugee in need of charity shit is a Trojan horse you people are happy to swallow because it stokes your moralistic and myopic egos.

They can't conquer you with guns and tanks, but they can with tears and it's working.

Pride matters not in acts of conquest. If the Greeks were so strong, why did they vanquish the Trojans through cunning? Answer: because they could.

so the people are risking their lives and the lives of their families, not to flee a war zone or for better future, but because this is a part of some big anti west conspiracy?

I've been told non-syrians are the bad refugees by people close to the camps.

If western countries are so smart, how come they don't realize that compassion is considered a weakness among third worlders, and that they're only too happy to exploit us for our naive charity? You have to kick them out with your biggest boot or they will continue to rake in your money.

because its a fictional story

>he thinks the migrants are all coming from Syria

Look at this baizuo and laugh

I was half-joking. The Muslim ones sometimes tell themselves that they're living in the west to give dawah.

>it's an "every so-called refugee is from a war zone and has tragically lost his passport" episode
Our registration was so gullible that motherfucking GERMANS were able to pose as Syrian refugees. You stupid fucking fool.

so nothing wrong with taking refugees from syria, right?

This too.
See
The Syrians came in large numbers in 2015 and even then they were a minority.

They should stay in refugee camps in Turkey and be helped there t.b.h.

(not the person you're replying to)
I don't mind it too much, though it comes with it's own problems that would make me want to be careful about who's chosen for admittance. The Syrians have a legitimate thing to be fleeing and they're largely not ass-backwards in comparison to a lot of other Arabs. But the actual vast majority of these refugees aren't Syrian, or even refugees. I'm serious. The vast majority.

We should've helped Assad bomb the "moderate rebel" ISIS Disneyland into oblivion to restore order in Syria, instead of enabling millions of them to move to Europe.

do you think or eastern european friends also see compassion as weakness and exploit us for our naive charity?

I know, but sadly, it is not so easy to tell them apart, and we didn't really have the necessary administrative infrastructure to handle such a huge refugee influx.
I do hope that we will be better prepared in future for such crisis events

Then I am sure you will be glad that we have a treaty with Turkey to do just that

Yes, we should punish the Eastern Europeans for not walking voluntarily into national suicide like good EU members. How dare they resist ordnung? Aren't they aware that Germany knows best?

>Then I am sure you will be glad that we have a treaty with Turkey to do just that
I know that Erdogan is being paid a ransom.

we can't do that because our big brother america is against assad

It's not that hard to tell them apart to a native Arabic speaker. The bleeding hearts just wanted to let everyone in rather than be selective and potentially turn a couple Syrians away.

Which once again goes to prove that the US are one of the greatest threats to global political stability.

glad we agree, friend

how else would it work? You think Turkey would stop refugees from coming to EU for free?

>People fight against hereditary dictator whose never had election
Germany actually thinks they can pass blame to America for rekting Europe again.

Good try, everyone knows its Germans who are backstabbers and powerhungry losers.

this 2bh.

do you really believe you improved the situation in Iraq, Lybia or Syria?

In the Netherlands there is a large aversion to refugees.

There is a reason why the current top 3 parties are all right wing. But they havent formed a ruling coalition yet.

>go to war in Afghanistan and leave it in a state of civil war for decades
>go to war in Iraq over literally nothing and leave it in a state of civil war for decades
>incite a civil war in Libya and later do bomb raids there
>almost take military action against Iran
>incite a civil war in Syria and block the faction that can restore order and human development
>LOL WE DINDU NUFFIN, MUSLIM WORLD SET ITSELF ON FIRE

And the aversion comes for 80% out of the fact that they cost money.

And 20% that they remind us of Moroccans.

Does Germany actually think they improved any situation? In Iraq, Syria, Libya, France, Germany, Brussels?

Where exactly has Germany been successfully helping anyone?

>invite in incompatible masses
>force neighboring countries to open doors for you
>WHY WONT ANYONE BLAME AMERICA
>WE BROUGHT THE PROBLEM HERE, WHY WONT ANYONE LOOK AT AMERICA!!
Wow did Germans actually think they could create a problem and blame it on America?

>set someone's house on fire
>blame the neighbor who takes in the victims
This is literally you. And you fully fucking deserve to drift off into antipathy in global relations. You're a bunch of selfish, retarded pricks.

Part of me believes the suicidal refugee policy is actually a German conspiracy to foment a crisis which would require the consolidation of EU power to solve, thus insidiously eroding the sovereignty of member states and facilitating the transformation of the EU into a fourth reich, which will promptly remove the imported subhumans after its hold on power is secure.

I want to believe.

Yeah, that's exactly how it worked out when blacks from southern states migrated en masse to Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago. A golden age of white nationalism in northern states ensued and the streets of Detroit are paved with gold.

Notice that the real beneficiary of all of these wars was Israel. Cui bono, my friends? The Jews, that's who.

>blame the neighbor who takes in the victims
You took in the rats who fled the house on fire. You left the human occupants of the house to be slaves and tortured.

Germany is the one blaming America for getting bite by the snake.

youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI

They are currently using the Brexit as a reason to consolidate power in the EU.

All they want is EU army so they can fight Russia again..

France has long been annoyed by the fact that European countries support American military missions, but rarely help the French with their military ambitions. So France wants Europe to become independent of American influence. And preferably become the main influence of Europe themselves.

The Germans support the French sentiment. And British, who are now leaving the EU, and the Netherlands are supporting a transatlantic cooperation. So now the USA does everything to befriend countries like Poland for when the British are gone, to avoid Europe going in a different direction.

I wonder how this will resolve. Probably brutal inter-ethnic warfare starting in France.

>to avoid Europe going in a different direction.
There is no direction but American direction.

The sooner French and Germans learn that, the sooner wars and violence stops.

>American foreign policy
>preventing violence and wars

America didn't force you to take those people in. You did that all by yourself.

Well, without the USA preventing internal conflict in the EU, the EU wouldn't have lasted as long as it has.

The US averted war between Sunni-Shias for decades.

Our military-our money-our soldiers are taking the hits that should be taken by Muslims. And obviously we are withdrawing and more 'moderates' enter the skirmish.

>haha idiots (w-why don't you take me in too?)

As long as they are not sub-saharan they can change over time, and become more or less like us

>t. Judgdish Mohammad Chang

Half the people here think they should take more and so should we, the other half are laughing their asses off (myself included).

Need to do more than just laugh because it's letting the first group do whatever they want.