Femanon here. I have a question for all of you guys and I can't really ask it irl for obvious reasons

Femanon here. I have a question for all of you guys and I can't really ask it irl for obvious reasons.

You know when you see sperm up close and they are all swimming around like little fish, what does that feel like when they are doing that in your body normally?

is you for real?

Hurr durr

I'll let you feel it inside you if you want, I'm a rich prince from Dubai

[email protected]

>femanon
>implying girls actually come to this place
>implying that any girls who come to this place would actually ask a question like that

OP confirmed for neckbeard faggot pretending to be a grill.

>
It feels like this op. You fucking faggot

Cant feel it.

Human sperm consists for less than 1% out of spermazoids. An insignificant amount. It mainly consists out of nutrients for the spermazoids to feed upon. You don't feel that

how about I shoot a load into your mouth so you can see how they feel?

kek

ontop of that it's a single cell

I don't know. I jerked off so many times when i was young I ran out of sperm.

It's like millions of tadpoles screaming out in pain, and then falling silent

A truth that most of us are yet to admit to.

>femanon
>no tits
you know where the door is

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

They feel like giant sperms swimming around inside of you, it's an unbelievable feeling, you can feel each one. It's hard to believe that something microscopic could feel like that but they do. It's like a whole school of salmon swimming upriver deep in your vagime.

Nice bait

What's it feel like when you swallow them, OP?

low quality high effort bait