Veganism is the most logical diet choice. All arguments against veganism are retarded...

Veganism is the most logical diet choice. All arguments against veganism are retarded. Veganism is healthy when going whole-food plant-based it is the MOST HEALTHY DIET.
The animal agriculture industry is one of the most harmful industries, thus going vegan is an easy way to reduce your contribution to environmental pollution CONSIDERABLY.
Also the moral argument is UNDENIABLE.

All logical people, when presented with the facts, go vegan. Dare you to take this though redpill?

Some documentaries:
HEALTH:
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
ENVIRONMENT:
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
ETHICS:
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

Other urls found in this thread:

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/impacts/
youtu.be/RyNmgSefNA4
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188274
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
jainhospitals.com/pdf/can-lifestyle-changes-reverse-coronary-heart-disease.pdf
youtu.be/wWi-_b4A7oM
youtu.be/drBBgEfnDNg
youtu.be/jyka-Lj6MD0
youtu.be/U9BthSmv3NM
google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution
empoweredsustenance.com/is-vegan-healthy/
express.co.uk/life-style/food/754444/vegan-diet-bad-for-you
youtu.be/es6U00LMmC4
paleoleap.com/vegetarianism-bad-environment/
nature.com/articles/nature16990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veganism is the red pill

Baiting this hard
Kek, don't you have anything better to do?
Sage

>Veganism is the most logical diet choice.
All "diets" make you miserable by restricting your food rations and robbing you of food you want to eat and in the end you either live a miserable life or you drop it and go back to your old eating habits. Just get a normal healthy balanced nutrition plan and stick to it, it's much easier than you think. Not as easy as using your food choices as a method of virtue signaling, of course.

at this point veganism is very necessary and honestly the best choice, but I don't have enough motivation to do that shit

You're right but I don't nearly give enough of a fuck about my health to change my diet and the ethics of industrial meat production don't bother me enough to make the switch to fully vegan. I eat meat about once a week and regularly purchase other animal products like leather, dairy and eggs. And I don't give enough of a shit to bother about what some virtue signaling faggot thinks about that.

Do you have a counter argument against veganism? Because this is not bait, it's the truth.
You're already restricting your diet, you don't eat shit you don't eat cat and dog food. In the long run eating whatever is gonna make you miserable, you get sick, fat, smelly and feel not good mentally. Knowing how to eat properly is an essential factor for a good and healthy life.

>Do you have a counter argument against veganism?
Yes, if veganism is the most healthy then why do you need supplements?

If we're naturally optimally vegan what's the deal with vitamin b12, which cannot be derived from plant sources?

Fuckhead, I'm only around for a generation, and after i die im gone away from this world and whatever is happening in it. So who the fuck cares if i want to be logical and considerate about the environment and shit. I can eat healthy with a normal fucking diet aswell. Fuck off with this plant based shit.

Watch the documentaries, those really motivated me to do the right thing. Maybe try slowly fading into it and learning recipes and foods you like.
Well if you don't care then that's your problem all I try to do is educate the people that do care to a certain degree. Perhaps if you have the time watch the documentaries, they might make you care.
Anyway you're doing better then the average person so I can respect that.

>Some documentaries
You mean propaganda?

soy has b12

Soy products are fortified with b12.

Only supplement you need is B12, which is found naturally in dirt. Our kitchens nowadays are clean and we wash our veggies. That's the reason we need to take supplements, also you're taking the same supplement indirectly (see image) so why not take it directly?

>Thinking soy is natural
KEK

Why are you avoiding this question OP?
Why do you need supplements if being vegan is the most healthy?

>you don't eat shit you don't eat cat and dog food
That's because I don't like eating it, not just simply because I "mustn't" eat it. That's not restricting, if I am not conciously stopping my food cravings and impulses because there are none.
If you'll eat crap your body will tell you that it's bad for you, then you should stop eating it. Otherwise, if your body is not giving you any explisit signals to change what you are eating - don't change it.

>most LOGical diet choice

See

kys great great grandma taylor ate her meat and animal fats none of your vegan vegetable fat bullshit jew cottonseed oil diet and could probably outwork any modern faggot vegan.
Get Reckted

no one of that is scientific accurate

b12 isnt made by animals either you know.

But it's the most "healthy diet" you shouldn't need to supplement it if it's the most healthy diet. Like being omnivore, that doesn't need supplements

It's all just propaganda mate, don't feed the vegan trolls

Dear vegans: please stop contributing to the destruction of soil, contamination of water and social conflict. Thanks.

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/impacts/

Define propaganda please, because the health and environmental documentaries are based on scientific facts. They might be a little biased but it's trying to make people aware of the truths which meat and dairy does to us and our environment. The ethics documentary is a collection of videos of animal abuse, it does have some dramatic music but that doesn't change the truth of animal suffering.

>implying I need to eat dirt to be healthy and to survive on veganism
No thank you I will go eat some meat instead

>Well if you don't care then that's your problem
It literally isn't a problem precisely because I don't care. I've watched tons of documentaries on the topic and still find myself unphased. But you do you.

The REASON carnivores eat meat is BECAUSE they are large and inefficient. Not the other way around. Your argument fails.

All your alternative soy-based products are environmentally disastrous. Likewise your gayass almond milk.

Yep. Veganism is entirely right. I'm in the wrong. I can admit that. Still gonna eat meat tho

Lions aren't Omnivore...

99% of soy is fed to animals you peanut.

I know, I just like making them try to defend their own words

>Define propaganda
>health and environmental documentaries are based on scientific "facts"
>little biased
>make people aware of the "truths"
>"ethics" documentary
>the "truth" of animal suffering

*consumes soy, cock milk*

KEK

And you're proposing we cut out the middleman.

>2018
>Giving animals more rights than humans
Why can't people just be left to eat in peace without all this guilt tripping bullshit is beyond me.

You don't have to eat meat and dairy and it's not the source of happiness in life. It causes suffering in three different areas, why would you eat bodyparts and liquids of animals when you could just eat healthy, delicious and cheap plants, fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds?
How so?
Most people on an omnivorous diet need supplements, also with heart disease being the number one killer and a whole-food plant-based diet shown to REVERSE HEART DISEASE and more. I think it's safe to say that whole-food plant-based diet is the healthiest diet, if you want B12 you can grow some veggies in your garden and don't wash.

>reverse heart disease
That's some straight up magic bullshit
KEK

>Most people on an omnivorous diet need supplements
ALL vegans need supplements, since most is less than all, being omnivore is still more healthy

>muh vegan agenda

Biggest consumers of soy are farm animals mate. Stop eating meat and dairy

youtu.be/RyNmgSefNA4
Are these retarded?

Soy monoculture and the fucking almond industry are not saving the environment.

Some supplements or some fortified foods will do.

>Trying this hard

vegans are stupid loser faggots

This seems to be missing the point, badly. That sounds isn't going to go away when all of a sudden there are literally billions more people drawing directly on it.

Humans aren't carnivores
You know that the biggest consumers of soy are farm animals right? You're causing more deforestation and soy to be produced than vegans. Eat less meat and dairy.
That's a bear
What's your point, I could also link books and studies but this is Sup Forums y'all don't read.
Never said to give them more rights, nice strawman.

It's not bullshit, let me put this in caps because it could save lifes.

YOU CAN STOP AND REVERSE HEART DISEASE WITH PLANT-BASED DIETS
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188274
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/halt-heart-disease-with-a-plant-based-oil-free-diet-
jainhospitals.com/pdf/can-lifestyle-changes-reverse-coronary-heart-disease.pdf

>Humans aren't carnivores
That's funny humans aren't herbivores either, it like we are some sorta creature that's supposed to eat both for a healthy diet

Yes, here is vegan gains debunking the claims
youtu.be/wWi-_b4A7oM
youtu.be/drBBgEfnDNg
Or mic. the vegan
youtu.be/jyka-Lj6MD0
Or Happy Healthy Vegan
youtu.be/U9BthSmv3NM

The point about farm consumption of soy is only true because vegans are a vanishingly small minority.

And what's the biggest cause of monoculture? That's right animal feed. Stop being moronic and eat less meat and dairy.

We're frugivores and can survive and thrive on a plant based diet. Most of our evolution we've been eating mainly plants.
Animals are the biggest consumers of soy.

google.co.uk/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution

>We're frugivores and can survive and thrive on a plant based diet. Most of our evolution we've been eating mainly plants.
Then why don't we have enzymes like cellulase, and inulinase that herbivores have to extract valuable carbs from plants?

You're literally just suggesting removing a step from the farm to table pipeline, and presumably also a one-time livestock holocaust lmao.

A time article isn't a credible source, you know this right?
Never said we're are herbivores, we're frugivores.

empoweredsustenance.com/is-vegan-healthy/

Steak tastes better than salad, therefore, fuck off.

Oh sorry, Then why don't we have enzymes like cellulase, and inulinase that frugivores have to extract valuable carbs from fruits/plants?

express.co.uk/life-style/food/754444/vegan-diet-bad-for-you

I'm against the unnecessary killingbof animals, also the animal Holocaust has been happening for a long time, it's the biggest Holocaust in existence. I'm not contributing to it. Watch this speech:
youtu.be/es6U00LMmC4

paleoleap.com/vegetarianism-bad-environment/

>guise modern crop farming methods don't even hurt a fly
Kek

We can digest fruits perfectly. Why don't we have a more acidic stomach and shorter intestine to digest meat better? Why does cholesterol cause heart problems, natural meat eaters in nature don't have problems dealing with cholesterol and saturated fats.

And your pale weird dude propaganda is?

That's not a credible source, you know this right?
What are you trying to say?

Lmao that dude has never seen mashed fieldmouse

Will this do?
nature.com/articles/nature16990

Here, veganism is the red pill.

>mfw people say eating animals is cruel but plants feel pain too
>mfw no face

You are avoiding my question,why dont we have the enzymes to degrade complex carbs like inulinase or cellulase, that frugivores have? Sugar metabolism and glycolysis is arguable one of the most important processes in our bodies to keep them going. Why wouldnt we have these enzymes if we are frugivores?

>Why don't we have a more acidic stomach and shorter intestine to digest meat better?
our stomachs are pretty acidic user and longer intestine means more interactions with it to allow for me abosrption

>hy does cholesterol cause heart problems, natural meat eaters in nature don't have problems dealing with cholesterol and saturated fats.
animals dont eat mcdonalds like we do, thats why

I'm not a manchild so I don't see the world in terms of metaphors from sci-fi films.

Yeah, that's a credible source but I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with it. It just talks about how the diet and how it impacted chewing in the Paleolithic age.

>natural meat eaters in nature don't have problems dealing with cholesterol and saturated fats
True, because they eat the organs as well, that's where a lot of their other dietary requirements come from. Most humans that I know don't like eating organs so they'll have to widen their diet with plants.

For some reason Harvard rejected my proposal to feed lions nothing but double downs for a year. Philistines.

It proposes that the 15% reduction in energy used when eating processed meats allowed adaptations towards a bigger brain.

Stupid argument, see image. Also plants don't feel pain, they don't have a brain or central nervous system.
>inulinase or cellulase
Herbivores that eat mostly greens need to break this down. We don't eat grass, I'm not sure what you're tryna say. Frugivores don't need to break these down.
>our stomachs are pretty acidic user
Not as acidic as meat eaters or true omnivores like bears.
>longer intestine means more interactions with it to allow for me abosrption
Again carnivores and omnivores have shorter intestines to deal with meat better. Meat is a big cause of colon cancer for us
>animals dont eat mcdonalds like we do, thats why
Irrelevant all pieces of meat contain cholesterol, saturated fats and hormones which are health risks for us and not for animals adapted to eat meat.

Yet you browse Sup Forums....
Retarded, organs also contain cholesterol and saturated fats.
You need a sustainable flow of glucose needed for brain development, it where likely cooked starches that provided this.

>That's not a credible source
>Hasn't posted a single credible scientific source yet
Your logic is unreal

>Herbivores that eat mostly greens need to break this down. We don't eat grass, I'm not sure what you're tryna say. Frugivores don't need to break these down.
Cellulose is in all plants, same with inulin, nice try tho

>Irrelevant all pieces of meat contain cholesterol, saturated fats and hormones which are health risks for us and not for animals adapted to eat meat.
consuming food rich in cholestrol is irrelevant to why we retain more? Yes ok user

I have, multiple in fact. Here and in the image here I can post more if you want, what do you want to know?

You call that shit credible? You're clearly no scientist.

>Cellulose is in all plants, same with inulin, nice try tho
Yes but they aren't essential nutrients for us, we can digest the fructose and complex carbs from starches perfectly also we've no problem absorbing the vitamins and the fibers help against constipation. We're a frugivore not a herbivore.
>consuming food rich in cholestrol is irrelevant to why we retain more? Yes ok user
Even organic grassfed meat contains cholesterol and saturated fats. High cholesterol is harmful for us no matter whetter you buy a cheap McDonald's burger or an expensive grass fed stake.

Seriously what's your point.

here faggot i fixed your picture

Those are scientific studies, yes they are credible and no I'm not a scientist but I've done plenty of research. Seriously do you have a point? Plant based diets have been proven to be healthy and good for the environment. The moral argument is convincing too, here try countering it:

Argument for animal moral value:
P1 - Humans are of moral value.
P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to deem ourselves valueless.
C - Therefore without establishing the absence of such trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by deeming animals valueless.

Argument for veganism from animal moral value:
P1 - Animals are of moral value.
P2 - There is no trait absent in animals which if absent in humans would cause us to consider anything short of non-exploitation to be an adequate expression of respect for human moral value.
C - Therefore without establishing the absence of such a trait in animals, we contradict ourselves by considering anything short of non-exploitation (veganism) to be an adequate expression of respect for animal moral value.

Yes but they aren't essential nutrients for us, we can digest the fructose and complex carbs from starches perfectly also we've no problem absorbing the vitamins and the fibers help against constipation. We're a frugivore not a herbivore.
Complex carbs are starches dummy and yes we can digest starch because of amylases, but if we are only supposed to eat fruits as you suggest. Why wouldnt we have enzymes to consume the major complex carbs in those fruits?
>Even organic grassfed meat contains cholesterol and saturated fats. High cholesterol is harmful for us no matter whetter you buy a cheap McDonald's burger or an expensive grass fed stake.
they are not the same type hence why coconut oils are "good for you" while other are not

My point is our bodies chemistry dictates we eat BOTH meat and fruits/vegetables, not just one of the other.

Nice image, had a slight kek but we've evolved from mainly eating plants. Eating meat might have helped us because we evolved to be quite opportunistic and generalistIc. No doubt that meat has helped us through cold winters and extreme climates but that doesn't mean we should still eat meat. We know have the knowledge and systems in place to go meat and dairy free.

Those studies are not peer-reviewed and the scientists named are not all that credible. I'm not here to discuss bullshit philosophy on "ethics", a topic which has been misconstrued a lot over the past few years. Real science and facts progress society, not this vegan propaganda.

1. we are meant to eat meat thats why it tastes so good and gives us protein. 2. we kinda need dairy. 3, why make the human race a bunch of weak little malnutritioned vegan fags and literally throw away all the effort and hard work of the people that survived and prospered to bring us here. you can but im not. if you were to say humans should hunt the meat they want themselves i could agree with that, then we wouldn't have problems with slaughtering animals and keeping them in horrible conditions and wasting food. because thats the only thing wrong with meat, the fact that humans farm it like we do on the scale we do.

I prefer a healthy diet of logs

##########

Never said that we only should eat fruit, I say, and anthropologist and archeologists agree, that we've evolved from mainly eating fruits. That we can't break down cellulose wasn't necessary for us to survive and thrive. The thing with cellulose and inulin is that those are not harmful for our health we just can't digest it. But with cholesterol we do have a problem.
>they are not the same type hence why coconut oils are "good for you" while other are not
They are the same in the sense that they both contain cholesterol. We can't deal with cholesterol the same level that true carnivores and omnivores can. You can feed a dog 100 eggs a day and he wouldn't have problems with the cholesterol, do the same with a human and he'll be sent to the intensive care.
Meat and dairy are unnecessary and even bad for our health, why consume it?