Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmtPpTWceE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He gave man dominion over women

>He gave man dominion over women
Order is better than Chaos

Fools will descend into oblivion.

Unless you've found Odin you've found nothing, user.

Treat them well.

Believe in Shrek or you'll go to heck.

Do not believe OP, everyone. THIS is the true religion.

sounds like "The Bullshit Department"

youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

>Unless you've found Odin you've found nothing, user

There's a reason only teenagers make claims about Odin.

Your Christianity religion is just as absurd as:

jesus Christ the anointed one used canna bosom aka cannabis oil to perform miracles and created a cult following out of it that went on to dominate the globe

mfw world is ruled by a 2000 year old cannabis cult. and moses did the same thing (brought weed420dude to the masses 2000 years earlier again)

You seek the law of one

>youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

There's a reason only dipshits quote stand-up comedians for their source of truth.

Hint: It's because they are dipshits.

>Your Christianity religion is just as absurd as:

I'd say without God there is nothing but absurdity.

Atheism is the only thing that makes sense. Why would you believe in something with only faith? All other religions require it as well, but you don't believe in all religions simultaneously now do you? It's highly-arrogant to believe you are the only one who's right with no evidence. The B*ble isn't evidence for the bible either, don't go the circular logic route here.

He made me do this
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmtPpTWceE

And I'd say that without Zeus there is nothing but absurdity. I don't belive in Christianity for the same reason you don't believe in other religions. Why can't you apply this logic universally?

Found him.
He was kind of a dickhead imho.

>Atheism is the only thing that makes sense
According to the great atheists Neitszche, Sarte, Camu, this is not true. Atheism makes sense of nothing, it has no explanatory power.

>Why would you believe in something with only faith?

Faith is an important aspect of Christianity, however, even Jesus gave Thomas proof of his resurrection. The foundational belief in God and Jesus is evidence-based.

>you don't believe in all religions simultaneously
There is such a thing as the law of non-contradiction. There is truth.

>It's highly-arrogant to believe you are the only one who's right with no evidence.

It seems that you are the one claiming there is no evidence.

>The B*ble isn't evidence for the bible either, don't go the circular logic route here.

That's interesting. With that sort of logic, there is no way to know anything about the past. EVERY scholar in ancient history believes that Bible can be used as a historical document.

>I don't belive in Christianity for the same reason you don't believe in other religions.

Really? Seems to me I have plenty of evidence for God and Christianity. The concept is logically coherent. As for other religions...not so much.

>Why can't you apply this logic universally?
I do. It leaves with the conclusion that atheism is absurd.

Always loughed at starving children.
Always swagged about giving cancer to this, giving Aids to that.
1/10, would not want to meet again.

you missed the message of the true church, cannabis solves all of this

There’s nothing evidence based about religion

I feel offended by this.
Where is the pink unicorn?
I know it is invisible, but it should be there.

Lol your high

Lol your right!

>There’s nothing evidence based about religion
Are you a narrow-minded fool living in your own bubble? Get out once in a while.

Is that you Cathy Newman?

Show me the evidence then

Kek, your cake is a lie

Nope

No you are

>Lol your high
And you are dumb.

See how it works, Cathy?

Still not shown me any evidence.

I thought your sky daddy was supposed to teach you compassion?

It’s called “faith” because there is no proof you stupid fuck. If there was evidence it would be called “fact”. Drop the mic!

>Very lame mic drop

>Show me the evidence then

Let's see off the top of my head, here are a couple of philosophical arguments.

The Argument from Fine-tuning
The Teleological Argument
The Cosmological Argument
The Moral Argument
The Presuppositional Argument

Then there is the Argument for the Resurrection
And even the Minimal Facts argument

I am god. People tell me that now. I am god

>Nope
Must be someone acting like Cathy. But if it is you. Tits or GTFO.

>Still not shown me any evidence.

Let's see off the top of my head, here are a couple of philosophical arguments.

The Argument from Fine-tuning
The Teleological Argument
The Cosmological Argument
The Moral Argument
The Presuppositional Argument

Then there is the Argument for the Resurrection
And even the Minimal Facts argument

Pay close attention to number 2 b. Dumb ass

Notice it says NO PROOF

>It’s called “faith” because there is no proof you stupid fuck. If there was evidence it would be called “fact”. Drop the mic!

Review previous statements.

>>Why would you believe in something with only faith?
>Faith is an important aspect of Christianity, however, even Jesus gave Thomas proof of his resurrection. The foundational belief in God and Jesus is evidence-based.

>The Argument from Fine-tuning
What's fine tuned? The product of billions of years of evolution?
>The Cosmological Argument
Over 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy and over 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe but it's all here for humans on earth, Kek
>The Moral Argument
Are you claiming you are so mentally weak that the only thing keeping you from being immoral is fear of invisible people? Kek

Hey God you fucking faggot, send me to hell!! Do it, you fucking pussy! Yeah, he ain't going to do shit.

The important thing to make note
Of here is the constant use of the word "evidence".

Science is entirely based off of it. Before you start telling me there is no "evidence" of the big bang, go read the definition of a theory.

The only evidence the bible provides is that it, as well as countless religions before and after it all made the same claims. Virgin birth, birthday on Dec 25th, miracles etc etc

My major question is (and this is coming from a 35 year old that was raised crazy catholic). Are you just defending religion because that's just what was expected of you by your parents or whoever brain washed you? Or do you truly believe it? Think about it. I mean we as humans have well documented instances of kidnap victims believing the kidnapper was right all along. Being indoctrinated is literally the same thing....minus the kidnapping.

Again, show me this evidence. If I am questioning your bible you can’t try to use the Bible to justify your argument. Because that’s what I’m questioning!!!

Thank you bro. Most religions are cults

Philosophical arguments are not fact based

>Notice it says NO PROOF

This may come as a surprise to you: Most things in life have no proof (in the mathematical sense.) Science itself operates on presuppositions that can't be proven. Humans operate on the best evidence.

It is impossible to "prove" God. Just like it is impossible to prove Logic with science. Both are metaphysical ... not physical.

You can't even prove that you exist.

I’m here. I see myself. Others see me and hear me and talk to me. That’s proof I’m here. Your God, not so much.

>>The Argument from Fine-tuning
>What's fine tuned? The product of billions of years of evolution?

The odds that all of the fine-tuned aspects of the universe come about by chance is grounds for a miracle. Antony Flew, the greatest atheist of the 20th century left atheism on this single argument.

And you are claiming to be smarter the Antony Flew?

>>The Cosmological Argument
>Over 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy and over 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe but it's all here for humans on earth, Kek

Seems you are the kek.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
Therefore:
3. The universe has a cause.

>>The Moral Argument
>Are you claiming you are so mentally weak that the only thing keeping you from being immoral is fear of invisible people? Kek

I'm claiming that there is no circumstance that it is ok to rape toddles for fun.

Why is it that highly religious people never talk about the big corporate change there religion went through.

1st testament - fire, brimstone, plague, death, doom all because your going to hell for not believing.

Catholic numbers start falling. Apparently people don't like being told day in day out they duck and are going to hell.

2nd testament - god loves you no matter how much you fuck up, love love love no hate just love. See now do you like it?

If God made it, then why can the entire Fath be changed because people started giving the church less and less money? I understand this is an uncomfortable thing to think about for some. But the sooner you realize that it's just all made up to sell you something,the sooner we can all move on as a species.

Science doesn't operate on presuppositions that can't be proven: it has a firm mathematical basis, it's a form of hill climbing heuristic.

Yes, I am claiming to be smarter than Antony Flew.

There are only 23 current instances of fine tuning in physics. We lose one or two every decade.

Ignorance is not evidence.

Still waiting for the evidence

None of that constitutes evidence as all of those arguments have been blown out of the water lmao

>Science is entirely based off of it.
Not entirely. It's also based on Logic and Morality. Without either, it doesn't work.

>telling me there is no "evidence" of the big bang

I'm glad you agree with me. The Big Bang is good evidence for God.

1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
2. The universe began to exist;
Therefore:
3. The universe has a cause.

>all made the same claims. Virgin birth, birthday on Dec 25th, miracles etc etc

You should probably go back and rewatch Zeitgeist The Movie. There is no truth is that and none in your claims.

>Are you just defending religion because that's just what was expected of you by your parents or whoever brain washed you?

Please. This is the origin fallacy. But based on your other comments it is believable that you would make such a suggestion.

Science isn't based on morality lmao

That is not evidence of god; that is a situation where the possibility of god is somewhat close to as likely as the alternative

That's not the origin fallacy, it's a strong argument from psychology: humans are VERY susceptible to priming.

>If I am questioning your bible you can’t try to use the Bible to justify your argument. Because that’s what I’m questioning!!!

Amazing. It seems that you haven't a clue how history works. Are you a high school drop out?

The bible is not a historical document.

The problem is you think the Bible is an accurate account of history. We know it isn't.

The bible is not an authoritative source on anything historical

find Spiderman
Hes the coolest being ull ever encounter

>Philosophical arguments are not fact based
Philosophical arguments can have facts in their premises. Even if they didn't that doesn't mean they are not true.

Example: Cosmological argument uses brute facts.

Agreed

No it doesn't, it uses magic fairy dust and has been blown away tons of times

>Cosmological argument
The basic cosmological argument merely establishes that a First Cause exists, not that it has the attributes of a theistic god, such as omniscience, omnipotence, and omnibenevolence.

This is not evidence for a theistic god

See these responses to your questions

>I’m here.
Where?
>I see myself.
Begging the question.
>Others see me and hear me and talk to me.
Show me the evidence. I don't see you.

Your proof failed.

Thanks bro

His proof succeeded, because you DO see him. His post is part of him.

Go away fool. Your making yourself look stupid. Your not saving anyone here.

Cosmological argument is blown away by time like curves; local causality was blown away by quantum mechanics and relativity can blow away the global locality measures.

Sorry reality doesn't conform to your expectations.

>The odds that all of the fine-tuned aspects of the universe come about by chance is grounds for a miracle. Antony Flew, the greatest atheist of the 20th century left atheism on this single argument.
Over 200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy and over 200 billion galaxies in the observable universe that existed for over 14.5 billion years. Seems like a lot of chances to roll the dice to get it right
>And you are claiming to be smarter the Antony Flew?
No its just simple statistics

>1. Whatever begins to exist has a cause;
>2. The universe began to exist;
>Therefore:
>3. The universe has a cause.
yes there had to be some trigger for the big bang and this isnt the first or only universe.

>I'm claiming that there is no circumstance that it is ok to rape toddles for fun.
funny how catholic priests never got that message

>Why is it that highly religious people never talk about the big corporate change there religion went through.

Religious people talk about history all the time.

>If God made it, then why can the entire Fath be changed because people started giving

Don't confuse God with people. God doesn't change. People are not God. Get it?

R U fucking dumb.. God doesn't even exist.. go and ask your pets about it.. he just came to be as we turned rational.. dahhhh..

God changes a lot, if you look at the revisions of his word.

logic shows correct conclusions can be drawn from inccorrect premises
U have to show your premises to be true 1st and then u have to draw correct conclusions on top of that

There doesn't need to be a trigger; it can easily be its own cause. Time like curves and other logically consistent events can occur.

When you are CREATING time, you really get a lot of control.

Logic doesn't show that, what? It's not an axiom or anything.

>Science doesn't operate on presuppositions that can't be proven
Is that right? Prove logic. Prove why you should lie about your observations.

Can you prove that science is true with science? It's begging the questions.

Hi Cathy Newman.

Okay. Easy. Godel's completeness theorem, written in FOL and provable in FOL, can prove FOL's consistancy, allowing us to prove the INcompleteness theorem and get strong guarantees on higher ordered logic.

Which then proves science. It's called bootstrapping, look into it.

That’s revisions of mans word. Supposed spiritual beings can’t write.

Hey what's up

Still waiting for the evidence

>Still waiting for the evidence
Go ahead. Refute those arguments. If anyone is found less likely to be true than false. I'll mark it off my list as evidence.

You seem to think you can't use two logical systems to prove each others consistency simultaneously. ZFC and Peano's arithmetic are good examples of this bootstrapping process.

No, those are the only things that actually exist. There's no evidence for anything else.

Three have already been refuted. And all of them have refutations in literature. The fact you are still bandying them around means you are being intellectually dishonest.

implication
where both premises r false, implication is true

I just smoked DMT and I think I have never been so close to god? or what ever you want to call it...
It felt like my soul would be sucked out through my löoungs and mouth and at the same time like coming home, having finally arrived, the warmth and love was overwhelming, I couldn't se anything everything was pure light.