Death curse for op

Cats are gay and so are you, they deserve whatever comes to them

No you are gay you faggot and you deserve the loneliness that surrounds you

keep crying

This one's brutal.

Stay lonely kid

Get that shit outa here, that's too fucked up

aka fucking degenerate thread.

>>oh so edgy. You must get bullied daily.

Where do you think you are you fucking retards. It's pathetic how sensitive the site has gotten where faggots feel the need to question some anonymous person on the internet's well being because he made a cat rekt thread on Sup Forums. Don't get me wrong, OP is always a faggot, but if something like this upsets you, then gtfo. It's petty and you're better off crying about animal abuse on reddit.

Cool another thread to hide

Nigga, there is nothing more depraved than hurting defenseless animals or children for your own enjoyment, that shit is pants on head retarded.
The people who do it are literally worse than reddit.

Nobody here does that shit you fucking child. It's videos of people doing it. If you genuinely don't want to see it, don't lurk the threads just so you can click on it, whine, and then bitch about it. That's literally more retarded than people who do torture cats. Also nothing is worse than reddit.

dubs of truth

soyboys BTFO

>It's pathetic how sensitive the site has gotten
apes out at 3 random cunts comments kek

ITT:

huge faggots

post some cat rekts

>Where do you think you are
Sup Forums has always defended cats and dox'd cat abusers. Go look up Dusty the cat and lurk more.

god i wish that were me

here we go
I want my bonus point

Actually Sup Forums has always been against animal abuse since I've started lurking in 2007, so fuck off roody poo newfag.