I've been driving one of these for a year

I've been driving one of these for a year.
AMA

Noice save pics of drunks naked on the street and we'll have our own version of b/'s crapple maps

Not really a question but there ya go

jealous of the ones driving Google Streetview?

How do you deal with bad/dangerous neighbourhoods? Is the vehicle bulletproof?

What's a computer?

A little bit

Don't know about off cliffs but nigger neighborhoods are a thing we have to do.

The vans are not bulletproof but I haven't heard of anything happening

Have you ever considered getting out of the car, putting something like a dildo on the ground, and driving past it to sneak it into the pics?

not yet, but thanks for the idea!

I will let my fellow Sup Forumstards know when I do this.

any chance you can give us a schedule of areas you will be in and times so we can put out butts in the window and things like that?

Apple is more gay than Google, they don't tell me until about an hour before i am supposed to drive in an area. So I can't give you fags a schedule. What I can do though is come here and make a thread so by the time I come to an area you Sup Forumsrothers can do gloriously lulzy things. How about that?

I thought about doing stuff like that when I first started

Where are you now?

at your mom's house

why don't you think about doing them now?

What the fuck is that thing attached to your rear wheel?

We don't have a schedule

Don't tell anyone I told you this. But Apple is really struggling. I doubt they will be in business in 2 years. I am not trying to get fired before I have found a new job.

Probably cause it's still work and he doesn't give a fuck about Sheeple finding easter eggs on Apple Maps so he doesn't want to waste his work time on that

Have you ever interacted with the Google version while driving around?

Because a lot of my ideas would have probably got me shot. Like dressing like a MIB.

Lol, what? Maps business or general business?

A distance measuring instrument. It triggers the cameras based on how fast the wheel is spinning.

General, Ever since Steve Jobs died the whole thing has gone downhill.

I've seen them around but never interacted with them.

id have thought theyd use gps for that?

Or does GPS not work amongst massive high rise buildings.

I come from new zealand, so our building skyline is fairly low.

How didn't you run out of fuel?

Apple maps is still a thing? Didn't they cancel the whole platform because it sucked so much?

GPS drifts WAYYYYY too much to accurately map anything. Especially in the city.

Like I said before, Apple will probably be going out of business soon. In the meantime they borrowed a lot of loans in the hopes of finding a new Steve Jobs. In the meantime we are all just maintaining status quo trying to act like we are all not looking for a way out of a sinking ship!

Anyone else have any funny ideas we can do?

These are the iPhone sales. What exactly is going downhill? Don't get me wrong, I hate apple products but people still buy that stuff.

Oh my god! Is that a horseless carriage!? Is it steam-powered?

Notice how Q1 of every year up until 2015 was an INCREASE over the previous year? Notice how 2015, 2016 and 2017 were all about the same for Q1. The growth stopped. Notice how Q2 is DOWN from 2015 in 2016? Notice how all growth has stagnated?

This is now a bubble collapses. Any bubble. Bitcoin, dotcom, tulip mania. You name it. Corporate keeps up a strong face to keep the public interested and trusting. But we know that the whole thing is about ready to implode.