When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVmtPpTWceE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking yell at her. Beating will get you in shit but call her an ungrateful fuck. Etc.
Hard to get in trouble for verbal abuse lmao.

turn 720° and walk away

Let her dominate you

post pics

I wish that was me

Repost. Saw this somewhere else already. Gtfo

Delete this thread.

Nail her tits to the kitchen table.

Boarding school should really just be the norm.

tell her how to earn the other 20 dollars

Copypasta

She tried to steal money from your wallet so you gave her 2 bucks? that was your first mistake. Hitting ur kid creates more problems than it solves. Also find out what she wanted to money for?

i've seen this thread so many fucking times, your daughter has 12 for 3 years now

Stale pasta.

Rape. Show her who is alpha.

download this (via flvto.biz for example),
youtube.com/watch?v=zVmtPpTWceE sit her in a room (maybe stay with her?) and make her listen to this on repeat, for an hour. For each serious offense, the length of listening doubles

Always, but it's completely pointless because little bitches never learn. Just get a son, pastaman.

Next time she gets money, take it away from her.

What is the point in posting this exact same thread everyday? What the fuck do gain from it?

It only ok during kinky sex otherwise it is kinda abusive

MODS!

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
never

>giving her money. Letting her get away with spitting on you.

>Not raping her for the theft and showing the only way to easy money is by opening her legs, and not tying her up after to teach her that stealing is wrong.

FFS, user.

yes

so you have no imagination, and can't think of any thing to post, huh, OP?