Which one would win?

Which one would win?

The one that was made in significant numbers and that actually has stealth.

Stealth doesn't help you much in a dogfight.

The one that has the better pilot, assuming you mean a dogfight.

Dogfights don't help you if the opponent has stealth.

You seem confused. Dogfight aren't a thing. You spam your missiles from 75 miles away before the other guy sees you and flat back to base.

Are you retarded? There will never be an encounter if the raptor has to stay at the distance where the stealth is supposed to work.

ah i see you also play arma

You're right, there will never be an encounter.

Do you think aliens will use this tactic? With superior weaponry of course, capable of being cunts at an even greater distance.

You can't invalidate the original question.

SU 57 can fly without the help of electronics. F 22 can't.

who would win on what? max speed? range of action? how much muh bambs you can get on it?

But my scenario is modern dogfight. Whoever shows up on radar first dies.

What a scary thought

So their ability to doge missiles are not taken into account?

Its been this way for decades. Dogfighting hasn't been a thing the early phase of Vietnam. Missiles have dominated since the second half of the Vietnam war.

F4s without guns had far better kill ratios than ones with guns.

That's not a thing outside video games.

I have you know flares is a very real thing. Also even modern missile traveling directly towards their target will have a very hard time hitting it.

How often is the pilot able to get out before blowing the fuck up?

The one that actually flies.

Leeroy Jenkins would win

Dogfight? Kek.

having no idea what i'm talking about, i would say a solid 60%

but i guess shit happends.

An m16 would win according to MUH GUNS and TIERANIKAL GOOBERMENT retards

It would win

Non sci-fi aliens ain't gonna fight you in any way that would leave you able to defend yourself.

> Earth has nothing they could want that space travel and an advanced society cannot give them
> The closest you would get is space-nukes and unmanned death droids and thats if they wanted you 'alive' for some reason and cant be bothered to study, sample and clone first.

Flares have no affect against radar guided missiles.

Sounds like there's an inquisitor at the helm

Is this critical? By the time the plane looses power its probably fucked anyway.

F-22 no question.

Fuck off space nigger

But chaff made of radar reflective materials dose.

The raptor only has the advantage of stealth. The Russian fighter wins easily if it can detect the F-22 because it is vastly more manueverable.

/Tread

come on man the age of the red baron is long gone ... take a look to the tech the aircrafts have nowdays ... they NEVER going to see each other unless both of them are not shooting misiles at each other and they're trying to take each other down with a high caliber gun.

>dose

Fucking, kek.

Nice

60% of the time it works everytime

so it has the advantage of making the engagement on its terms? Wow such a small advantage

FuCkInG KeK!

Nice

Checked.

Red Baron. Kek.

Nice.

Inquisitor at the helm.

Kek.

Very nice.

What is this

Thinking outside the box.

Kek.

Muy bueno.

I'm just enjoying the convince, man. I'm the bro that is just sitting on the couch listening to mah bro's debate about something or another while we're passing around a bowl.

I'm just lighting the bowl whole listening and getting a kek in.

Convo*

Mispelling.

Not nice. grammar is important

F-22. Probably wouldn't even see their target miles away and would rely on a missle lock, so anti-climactic. Besides, the space lasers would take the hostile out before they were too close.

True and don't forget that some of the technology on the F-22 is still just theoretical, as in once that widget is invented it can be installed right here.

probably the one with better long-range rocket.

I doubt dogfighting with modern jets is even plausible.
fly at ultraspeeds, drop bomb, return - all planes need to do.

It is incredibly easy to hit a jet from ground, and in air it is - who has better radas/long rande rockets.

I am pretty sure russians had better radars (well, publicly known, since they sell all their modern tech to india) though F22 can probably have better, usa simply does not reveal much about their tech and do not sell it often with same complectation as their own..

I am pretty sure usa has better rockets, no matter what russians say.
you can't beat endless military budget and testing even if you are russia.

Trips.

Fucking, check em. Truth in trips.

Always truth in trips. That's an unwritten rule of life.

I doubt jets can even shoot rockets at max speed. what are you talking about?

in a dogfight? f22, but the SU-57 would already be halfway home while the US tried to figure out why a bunch of shit randomly exploded.

Fucking hilarious.

Nice.

F22 hands down L&M made the F22 specifically as a fighter jet, while the 57 also has attack capabilities it’s primary objective is stealth operations. Pair that with the superior training by US military, it’s heavily in the F22s favor

тнe gloгious cy-57 is coмpleтely aпd aбsoluтely supeгioг тo aпy шecтeгп aпalogue тo тнe poiпт шнeп you sнould бe senт тo Gulag фoг eveп asкiпg тнe quesтioп, coмгade!

SU-57 because the Russian pilot is drunk as fuck and accidentally fired his cannon in the right direction.

you know the f22 has nuke and jdam capabilities as well right? it also carries sdbs of recent

>my car is superior because it has a carbeurator and a choke
Get out of here with this shit

SU-57, no question

I'd say in a dogfight (WVR) the Su-57 has the edge thanks to its 3D TVC and its canard like airfoils, making it more maneuverable

BVR I'd say it's a match, both are stealth ( F-22 slightly stealthier though ), use AESA radars, and are well equiped.

My space "laser" would beat both

The us likes flying low though to evade ground radar and it would mostly come down to dogfights.
Also did you know that the F22s stealth shit maintenance is horrendous, if they fly as fast and as high as they could, they would lose their stealth within a hour

If grammar is so important you probably should know "not nice" should have a comma after it the way you used it, not a period. Since 2 words don't make a sentence .

xaxaxaxa, stealth fighter?
sorry, was not of knowing when it was shot down.

Not that user, but c'mon now.

He lied.
She died.
Fuck off.

Fuck, you got me. I saw it as soon as I hit post and knew all my credibility was gone.

nah didn't know that, is the flaw fixed on the F-35 ? and is it the same for every stealth aircraft
I wish they would have invested in plasma stealth, this shit was astounding

pic related

>nah didn't know that, is the flaw fixed on the F-35 ?
Sadly no, it got even a little bit worse. Ground crew needs to reapply stealth coating after every second flight. Was bummed, because I was part of the staff finding a new jet for our old as shit.
But the f35 is no longer aimed as air to air, it seems like it should have been an allround aircraft, but fails exceeding at everything, making it an about average jet.
I still wonder how the us reacts to the chinese quantum radar making every current stealth tech obsolete

lawl, Russia vs. the literal manifestation of the military industrial complex.

Russia has previously gone for a "quantity over quality" aspect, so I wouldn't give the SU57 any favor over the F22 until proven otherwise.

also, the US can afford to keep all of their personnel trained and shit operational, not like a singular aircraft/pilot.

That's pretty bad then, I assume every 5th gen aircraft face the same issue then.
I'm quite skeptical about the usefulness of a stealth ground attack aircraft though, most of the time they attack within visual range so making them stealth is quite pointless.
Concerning the quantum radar, idk, it hasn't been showcased yet and if i remember correctly lockheed martin has also been working on it. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians were also working on a prototype, they seem to be well aware of this kind of tech ( by early 2016 ITMO had developped a new quantum communcation system, and also some sweet ass method of quantum computing )

Translation under the pic:

"Sorry, your plane is on fire. Mine is visible but it doesn't fall. Air plain junk Buđanovci: we also have parts from F-117A"

Fucking, checkmate.

Nice.

>Gee, all that money the military spends on countermeasures and training pilots how to defeat missiles is wasted, what a relief. I can write to the government and they'll save billions. Maybe they'll give me a medal.

Former B52 EWO here.

Fighters are pack animals, not a lone wolf.

The F-22 would win.

It has a sort of wifi that can connect it to all other aircraft on the battlefield. It can even receive intelligence from spy satellites and ships in real time.

The F22 never uses its own radar over hostile territory, if it did stealth would become useless, so you can have another F22 acting like an AWACS feeding data to F22's operating in hostile airspace.

A pilot in one F22 can fire the missiles of another aircraft, they'll position themselves safely out of range of the SU-57's, they'll each fire missiles so the SU57 has to take extreme evasive maneuvers, pilots can't do this indefinitely though, each minute of evasive maneuvers is like up to a 4 hour workout on your muscles, 2-5 minutes of engagement and you'll be too exhausted to continue, the F22's can press the attack until the pilot can't even keep his plane in the air any longer.

▒█░░▒█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▀▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░░