If you don't count domestic terrorism then nearly 3 in 4 individuals convicted of terrorism-related charges are foreign...

If you don't count domestic terrorism then nearly 3 in 4 individuals convicted of terrorism-related charges are foreign born.

Isn't that scary? Time to close the boarders.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/28/trump-administration-terror-statistics-216541
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>if you don't count domestic terrorism
There's domestic terrorists and foreign terrorists. Of course only foreign terrorists exists if you eliminate the domestic ones... that's the worst fucking argument ever.....

If we don't count foreign born then %100 of terrorist is a citizen. Time to move to Canada and build a wall there to keep terrorist out

It's the actual argument that the government made and that Trump tweeted. They discounted domestic terrorism. In fact he proposed cutting spending on counter terrorism in order to build the wall.

If you don't count us, foreigners are a problem! Damned foreigners!

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/28/trump-administration-terror-statistics-216541

Don't forget the Jews and darkies.

Russia is our friend

>If you don't count domestic terrorism

>derp

>and that Trump tweeted
confirmed retarded (trump I mean)

Guys we must think strategically
How to turn language another 70 and walk away with something

"the report does not include domestic terrorists, who are less likely to be foreign born. The report also concerns terrorism-related convictions—activities such as perjury and petty theft that are often tenuously connected to terrorist attacks themselves. Plus, the report includes foreign-born individuals extradited from other countries for prosecution in the United States. All of which suggests the “nearly 3 in 4” statistic is inflated."

lies, damned lies, and statistics.

But he has a point. Less people means less crime. Let's shut down the boarders, sterilize poor people and make abortions mandatory after the first two kids for those who can afford it. Also ban proms. Way too many kids are fucking.

But 3 out of four people who are convicted of international terrorism are foreign born. We must close the boarder.

Papa bear Trump told me so.

How come you low wage right wing white niggers can’t spell “border” correctly ever even though you are obsessed with this idiocy? Not only are you cowards you are also dumbfuck trash. You’re welcome, shitbag.

Haven't they been paying their board?
ffs...

Because I'm using speech to text. It's not a misspelling. It's a hominem.

Lol what the fuck.

"If you ignore the evidence then the results are different"

Retard.

Oh, and if you think I'm serious...

You mean taxes?

Whataboutism.

That was when I really changed my mind about him. Any guy who diddles his lil girls clitty has my vote.

I think he was checking her diaper. Which raises more questions

Don't think his arm is quite that long.

Who knew that's how you checked diapers. Traditionally that's how you check for your daughters clit stimulation.

shopped.

Why are you so desperate to detract from this conversation? Also did you run out of Spidermen?

The funny thing about this image isn't that reverse searching it finds you the unshopped version. The funny part is that this image is connected to crazy conspiracy articles about how the Obamas bought their children from secret child slavers.

>Citing that “3 in 4” terrorists are foreign born implies, erroneously, that excluding the foreign born would substantially reduce a large threat to this country.
It does indeed say nothing about how large the threat is, but if 3 of 4 are foreign-born, then it is reducing the threat substantially.

The funny part is how desperate these right wing activist are. They can't even let us poke fun at the stupid propaganda that this administration is putting out.

OP is a good goy

the worst part of this image is that he's not getting any of that sweet loli pussy

But it only counts none domestic, and includes people sent back to other countries for trial, people only loosely associated with terrorism such as people sending them money, and so on. It's an artificially inflated number which purposely ignores the bulk of terrorist acts.

just so long as that path leads back to where they came from

>if you dont' count domestic
ok, so only people not from the country, so it would be everyone else not from the country
>then 3 in 4 terrrrorizers are foreign born
lolwut. your math is off, stupid.

if they're not from here, then they're foreign

fucking trumpdicks are dumb

sure kid

Or working for a foreign organization. Domestic terrorism can actually include foreign born. It's the organization that starts here. That's why only 3 in 4 are foreign born. So even when you don't count domestic you still have all these white people involved.

if you don't count blacks and mexicans, like 99% of crimes are committed by whites

if you don't count foreign born terrorism then 100% of terrorists are domestic

Asian. It's the way to go.

wonderful, thank you for clarifying!

What disgusts me is how many snowflake losers who can't compete with foreigners want the government to turn what was once a nation of the world''s best achievers into a safe space for inferior cucks with immigration restrictions and tariffs. while turning us into a REAL third world shithole

Fuck Trump, and even more fuck Trumpistas, who have all had sex changes so they can carry Trump's children and cant' talk anymore for Trump's dried cum holding their lips shut. This is what we get for letting Republican losers vote.

nice shoop, here's the original

Alex, the answer is "What is Japan?"

A radioactive shithole that can't compete with South Korea.

>and even more fuck Trumpistas, who have all had sex changes so they can carry Trump's children and cant' talk anymore for Trump's dried cum holding their lips shut. This is what we get for letting Republican losers vote.
>fuck Trumpistas, who have all had sex changes

Lol wow, u mad as hell.

And autistic

Kek. The Trumptards can't take a joke.

The trumptards don't understand most jokes

He didn't say that.
And if he did, he didn't mean that.
And if he did, you didn't understand it.
And if you did, it's not a big deal.
And if it is, others have said worse ...