Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

so you want to fuck a 12 year old boy?

>I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit.
Would I date a girl with a penis? Sure

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's

Can you not read? you retarded mongoloid

why are you posting pictures of Alice while asking this

he'd LOOK like a 12 year old boy

No. Traps are gay.

Is sex required?

yES

>5'6ft tall
>12 year old

Still retarded I see, off yourself please

My brother was that height at that age

Your brother's a freak then lol

>quick question
Yes. The fuck is it to you?

Did you fuck him?

>Would you date a male
never. but sometimes if I'm feeling really deviant trap doujins are alright, more for the mindbreak/resignation to being fuckmeat aspect of the character

Nah his dick was only as big as yours

>FUCKMEAT
get out soy boy

without a doubt

how is that at all a soy mentality

I´m bi anyway, so why not?

Wow. Rude. Your poor brother.

Depends but the boy does have a libido, up to you whether you want to test it out

No matter how cute they are now, they will the the wall and be hideous

Sure

Kek

no. i do not think that i could learn much about people from someone who's brain is wired as mine.

also he got a dick, i prefer vaginas.

and taken from your description he must have some issues, at least regarding his identity, and i really do not want to have a relationship with a nutcase.

no u

Bump

maybe as a freind sure, only 2d traps that can get pregnant pass in my book.

im high as fuck on acid and you are everything. I mean, everything to me. i need to reach you somehow. kik? snap? fucking facebook?

Yea

I wasn't describing myself moron, it's a hypothetical question.

Fair enough

This is pretty much exactly what I want. Just 1 problem, this person doesn't fucking exist and even if they did I'd doubt they'd be anywhere near me

>implying this is even scientifically/evolutionarily possible

go outside and meet people you fucking autist.

A hypothetical question you post on Sup Forums 4 times a fucking day. Don’t know why newfags keep replying to this shit to be honest.

Why is that, user?

Dude by now I would settle for "loves me".
Being alone sucks ass.

>go outside and meet people you fucking autist

Where do you think you are, normie?

ITT: faggots

Is it gay that I want to suckle on a dick and fuck a boypussy at least once? I'm straight btw, but I would imagine that having a dick in my mouth and sucking it till it explodes in my mouth and sucking/licking/drinking every last drop must feel/be really fucking hot. Also I'd imagine fucking a tight little boy pussy while cum spurts out of her penis is a magical experience every straight man must experience once. I'm still straight though and love pussy btw.

You are bisexual.

You are a faggot

Same. I just want anything, regardless if boy or girl, to love me.