What's the worst thing Sup Forums has done?

What's the worst thing Sup Forums has done?

I killed a homeless man in the outskirts of my town. One .22 to the head did the trick. I planned it out meticulously, and dirt bikes most of the way with a cheap motorcycle that I then dumped in the river.

I feel no regret.

Why did you do it you faglord?

Reported.

I'm still not sure, to be completely honest with you. I've tried to come up with reasons why. I've tried to convince myself that I wanted to feel what it was like to kill, or that I wanted to kill a man before I died, but the simple fact is that I have no idea why I did it.

I made my friend’s dog lick my dick once. I regret it because now he fucks my dogs.

people like you need to be tortured medieval style. fucking cunt.

was it for thrills?

Maybe you are a psychopath. Have you thought about that?

lol

I never seed my torrents

i make girls kill themself, i used to do 1 by year, but in 2017 i did 4 girls, i made then life hell, and then erase her phone proofs, sorry by my bad english.

I've always been too afraid the dog would try to bite my nuts.

For killing a useless homeless person? Sure, whatever pal. How about you being tortured for letting them languish in the cold? How is your ignorance any different from my malice?

It was exhilarating, but not the reason I did it. I'm sure the more challenging your hunt, the more thrills you get from it. Murdering a homeless person isn't exactly something the police will investigate.

I've actually seen a psychologist because I'm curious. She said I was probably on the spectrum a little bit, but not in any way a psychopath or sociopath. I'm not sure being autistic is any better lol.

Fuck you.

How, if you don't mind me asking?

what kind of pistol did you use

Weird. Dont do shit like this tho.

Fucc they got you, user

How did it feel to kill a man? at the time?

Was it thrilling? Asking for a friend, Who's also a scientist

It was a Ruger 10/22 rifle. I had a cheap scope from Walmart on the top.

It was fantastic, honestly.
There's a reason I targeted a homeless man as well. There's no one else you can hurt by killing him. Any family cares so little that they let him live in to freezing cold in the woods. It's a good test run. I'd absolutely recommend it.

you had a rifle with you on a dirt bike? hmmm

Ever heard of a sling bro?

A .22LR would not kill a grown man. It might piss him off a little. One shot would not kill him. I’m calling BS on your story.

yeah. ever heard of being seen bro?

You don't hunt much do you

What is a sling.

You've been watching too much CSI. A pellet gun can kill a grown man if he's hit in the right places. A .22 is more than capable of penetrating a skull, and the fragmentation on a hollow point is beyond deadly.

What's that got to do with this?

not him but oh yes it would. the mob or any Hitman in general has always used 22s for hits like that. little zip guns and shit

Kek

Yes, I actually do. A Ruger 10/22 has a 10-shot magazine. Why did you only fire one shot?

You cant fuck dogs without getting youre dick stuck

so you aren't worried that you were seen riding a dirt bike with a rifle on your back the same day some faggot got killed? there are cameras everywhere dude. if you even drove past a bank or a gas station or any business really, the cops will see that shit

I'm not OP

But I know .22 is more than enough to kill someone

Once again, Not OP

But i'm assuming it was pretty innawoods if OP even considered it

I once stole a candy bar.

Because he dropped like a dog. I waited fifteen minutes, and he didn't move.

Ever wonder why I said I dumped both? And I checked for cameras at all road crossings. I took the woods almost all the way there.

It was innawoods, about a quarter mile from town.

I’m guessing you didn’t mention to her that you had killed a homeless stranger before she issued her diagnosis. Am I right?

You know most privately-owned woodlands have trail cams everywhere, right?

I get off on manipulation. Even if it's not a big deal. Just knowing I convinced someone to do something with or without their knowledge feels great.

Of course I didn't mention it. But I answered everything else truthfully and honestly.

I already thought about that.
Suspect description: red dirt bike, camo clothes, and a rifle slung on his back. Literally describes almost everyone else in this town.

Kentucky or western Pennsylvania?

South of the Mason-Dixon Line. That's all I'll say.

Karma's a bitch.

Any tips.

Do your homework. Don't do this on a whim. I planned for about a month beforehand. Don't leave a paper trail. I bought the rifle and dirt bike with cash, and dumped them right after the deed.

Reported

You’ll be fine, as long as the body is never found. No one cared about him, so no one will ever report him missing.

>How to unrape sister

kek'd pretty good

yall out here snitching on yourself #shitwhitepeopledo

God, even the way you type is disgusting

Do the world a favour and shoot yourself before OP does it for us

A couple drinks and OP will definately start bragging about his "hunt".

another reason psychopaths should be euthanised at early age when its discovered

Was it clean kill.

you my gay friend need to die. To die and fall into the abyss right away

checked

i honestly think a world full of psychopaths would get more accomplished then a world of liberals and bleeding hearts

when you feel no emotion it must be easy to make the productive decision, We need that now more than ever.

>all that shit to kill a guy you have no connection to whatsoever, who probably has no one who even gives a shit about him
You could have probably shot him with a gun you bought and registered to your name the day before and gotten away with it
At least you killed a worthless fuck though, so you aren't all bad

This was years ago. I never saw anything in the paper about it. And I looked, every day.

Second time I've ever told anyone is now.

I could've. It was my first time.

>I killed.
>I feel no regret.

Yeah you should be in a prison, strapped to a chair, and injected with potassium chloride, I want to see you struggle for you life.

Who was the first person you told?

I want to see you dropped into africa with a gold chain around your neck and a revolver in your right hand

Wonder where your morals get you then

And how is it to kill someone?

You did it because you could. And this is why either the globalists will win or this country will eat itself alive. Probably the latter.

He answered that already

Where did you dump the body

ive killed a nigger breaking in my house with my 12ga mossberg

Called the police. They will get your IP now and find your weapon for ballistic. Enjoy prison.

You are a bad person.
You are quite honestly the worst type of person.

Did you play with his corpse?

You're fucking stupid. More people have been killed with a .22 than any other caliber. You should neck yourself.

I did the same. I sat in the woods wearing realtree camo and used a crossbow. I aimed too low and caught the guy in the lower back. I was trying to hit his spine. He could still walk and made it about 100 yds before I could reload and zero in on him. I caught him in the neck with a broadhead with retractable blades. It ripped a good 2 inch hole in his throat. It stopped him for a second until he tried to keep going he bled out and dropped after about 20 ft

I bring home fork and spoon from many restaurants.

Boo-hoo, user did a thing I don't like!

An old friend of mine. I kept it vague enough where it couldn't bite me in the ass.

Already answered it. Read the thread my dude.

I didn't dump it anywhere. I pulled the trigger, confirmed the kill, and left.

Sell golden chain. ???. Profit

Sure you did

Little baby back bitch.

Retard alert.

Idiot. My own mother killed herself with a single .22 shot. I'm sure you can google a million deaths by .22 to the head.

You sound like an asshole. Maybe thats why you kill innocent people.

You gonna sell it to people where the average weekly pay is less than what you spend in 12 hours?

Not OP

But you're still a little baby back bitch

sold all my bitcoin (over 2000btc) in 2012 for $2 each to make a measly $5k now worth over $25 million

I made a girl love me only to crush her by leaving her

Nice.

It's at the bottom of a river. With all the years that have passed, it's probably been washed away or covered up with silt. Also, which police did you "call?" Unless you get my exact jurisdiction, and they want to waste time on a dead hobo, you've done absolutely nothing.

Thank you. You want to know the best part?
I could be anyone. I have a great career and lots of friends. Nobody suspects a thing. So tell yourself whatever you need to.

No.

Did you recover your bolts? I've always thought archery would make things more fun.

Fuck you, Degenerate.

>Boo-hoo, user did a thing I don't like!
FBI agent here. Thread is being monitored. OP's ip will be traced. We have 100 experts cracking the code. We will get you. It's a matter of time. We have the lethal infusion ready at your state prison. We are taking your fucking life from you while you beg, scream and drool like a little bitch. Enjoy death faggot.

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back....baby back bitch

Confirmed gun virgin

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> Fantastic
What is fantastic? You wasted a shit ton of money to shoot 5 seconds on someone you don't know. It's expensive, 5 seconds adrenaline and you gain nothing by it

>lethal infusion
Great. I love V8 juice.

You done roleplaying ?

Adults are trying to talk

OP didnt fuck his corpse. Kek faggot

For anyone who doesn't work the fryer at Burger King, $1,000 isn't a shit ton of money. It wouldn't even cover a vacation. I used it for an experience I'll never forget.

You just summed up the entire entertainment industry

guess we should scrap that too

Its hard to find a more reddit post that yours
GJ

>Did you recover your bolts?
yeah. I left nothing behind except foot prints from a pair of boots that were two sizes to big for me and burned and in a coal furnace when I was done

Shooting on someone important is sth you never forget. You just pulled a trigger and became happy it didnt move anymore.

When your time to face death comes, unless it comes suddenly and without warning, you will find yourself feeling a great amount of fear and remorse. You'll die filled with terror because of this. I'm sure you think you won't, but most of them thought that.

Storytime?

OP is scared

I think it's funny you see yourself better than that hobby. Do you know this person? You just assume he's a nothing. Still I get that in nature death is common, and something you can't ignore. So there is some sort of beauty in death. Just you going out like that and killing an innocent person is not something I would call beautiful.

So in short: you a piece of shit.