The Steelers drafted a black QB who looks like this

>The Steelers drafted a black QB who looks like this
>sports talk hosts discuss him as a possible "heir apparent", "franchise qb."

In what possible world do people live in that they think a person who looks like this will have a successful career at QB in the NFL.

Fuck off UT FAGGGOT TRANSFER

look how big his brain is, its barely fitting in his head. looks like he should be a neurosurgeon or something.

mfw

>steals yr thoughts

THE CRYSTALS SABAN

>tfw too smart for drafts

best /cfb/ meme of 2016

How does one's appearance affect their skill as an athlete?

He'd look normal if he had eyebrows and his hairline wasn't so high

the fuck is wrong with his forehead?

ubantu timbuktu drummer plate in lip looking ass nigga

ayyyy lmao

fuck you these pictures arent real
>two seconds of google
good thing he made it to the nfl, imagine there being someone out there you just look at and understand yet feel relief for their struggles, knowing they aren't yours. if this guy was 'just a plumber', how hard do you think it'd be for him to get a woman?

and this isn't me trying to be mean, just stating a damn near fact

>tfw to smart to win

the steelers have experience with ugly players

the steelers will be cardinals-tier after this season and lucky to be relevant again within 5 years

ryan shazier evolved

Doubt it. The only time they slipped into shit-tier for longer than a year or two was like in the 80's. They're just run well.

Jakub returns

WTF happened to him?

>Old creaky QB about to fall off the cliff with no replacement in sight
>totally reliant on star WR and RB
>decaying defense with shit-tier secondary
They're not Bears-tier but the future isn't looking good right now

next peyton manning

>how hard do you think it'd be for him to get a woman?
Well now he's a steeler, so rape is an option.

>with no replacement in sight

They just got Dobbs

generic black person looks

They knew the Goonies 2 would need a new Sloth, and in this day and age, why not make him a nigga?

>tfw too smart too have eyebrows

>Dobbs majored in aerospace engineering at the University of Tennessee.

Hes smart, who could have said it.

Looks all right now

That's the return of Yakub

who hurt you

>tfw to smart to get drafted in the first round

He looks way better bald now.

STOP BULLYING, HE'S THE NICEST QB IN THE DRAFT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>falling for the black QB meme

Stillers no pls

in this case, the ugliness is an asset for his football skills

>implying
This kid will be the next GOAT

>Dobbs comments on his progressive hair loss
>Dobbs: Yes, I have a medical disease called alopecia areata. There's a lot of treatments. There's a lot of different types of variants … Yeah, I hear about it, but it's all just noise. There's people who understand it and don't understand it. Just take it with a grain of salt and keep going about your day. I have close friends from high school and people I've met here who have the same thing. They're not ashamed of it. I've barely met anyone who's ashamed of it … I don't have a problem speaking about it. I haven't really been asked any questions about it. I just answer them when I get them.

Dobbs graduated with a degree in aerospace engineering, so he is a pretty smart dude.

we did alright with Kordell Stewart

he definitely needs to just go full hairless

Charlie Villanueva, another pro athlete with that condition, (NBA player) didn't look too bad

qt desu

Steelers fan here. No we didn't. He was your typical black gottagofast QB meme who has one good season then falls off a cliff, and then might magically have one more good one later but that's it.

>he doesn't want a QB that can memorize every playbook in the NFL in just 2 seconds

He's a really smart guy

Holy shit I thought it was shopped

>tfw to smart for talk radio

Dobbs needs to shave his head. The fix is that simple.

Black people have no right to complain about hair loss, bald blacks fit into the crowd just fine. Average looking white people take a big hit.

i watched a lot of dobbs for the past two years. kid can flat out play. hope he gets to fill in for big ben when he retires

>tfw too intelligent to throw inside the pocket

bruh its time to shave your fucking head

thats chuck schumer tier

he looks as good as he can

hes still really ugly

le expanded brain man

is this a good look for Dobbs?

*too smart

This nigga look like he comin straight outta nfl blitz on the field with that big ass head mode turned on.

where are his eyebrows???

he looks like a bad oblivion NPC

>Shave head
>don't shave eyebrows
Wow that was hard. Gotta look like an alien thiugj

YOOOOOOOOOO KEK

Dobbs is not accurate enough to be a long term solution. He's an upgrade over Landry Jones at least and thank fucking god for that.

Kordell Stewart once fumbled the ball twice in a string of three plays while playing against the raiders. I wish I could remember the game but I remember the first fumble killed a drive, next drive comes up and it's a run or something on first down and then he fumbles it on second down. I got so angry I slammed my glass down and I didn't realize the table in front of me was glass. That's the only reason I remember that fucking game so vividly, had to get a couple of stitches because of that motherfucker.

they picked best available qb and if he isn't any good then the stillers will get a qb in the next two drafts which are stacked. Dobbs seems nice though i'd like to see him do well.

>implying he will be bad
this nigga can control the football with his mind

Well he can't be fucking worse than landry jones.

NIGGA HAIRLINE FALLING BACK LIKE THE TRUMP GOVERNMENT AYYYYYY

Ollo

I don't get it, why doesn't he just go completely bald and shave it all off?

Paint this nigga green and he looks like Piccolo from DBZ

Steelers assembling the ayy lmao all-star team.

>those Tennessee retards spending all last offseason saying he was going to be the next big thing in every college football thead

Majored in aerospace engineering

lmfaoo

>Tfw too smart to throw completions

>physically injured himself because of a game

Wow dude you got problemz

>tfw too smart to play

The fact that he's black almost gaurantees he'll be a terrible qb anyway

laugh all you want but he could make a fortune if he rents his forehead for publicity boards.

>implying they were wrong

They were considering he played like shit.

Kek

>tfw Josh Dobbs shitpost about taking the crystals from Saban all season
>tfw Florida has beat Tennessee for 11 years straight
>tfw Florida allows Tennessee to beat them just to get their hopes up and to prove how little this rivalry means to them
>tfw Dobbs is flying high thinking that the crystals are his.
>tfw Florida comes back and reveals its master plan to cuck Tennessee out of its crystals
>tfw be powerless to stop them
>tfw lose to Vanderbilt

That's actually impressive especially considering most football players just major in specially tailored made up degrees

underrated

So.... natural hairless asshole?

Unironically an improvement.

>>>Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia

kek

Underrated post.

>heir apparent

more like no apparent hair

>balding
>badly
>won't just shave his head

That hairline looks ridiculous.

>tfw to intelligent

I'm just waiting for the fleet from his home planet to nuke Earth to punish "Josh" for refusing to be picked up and taken back to the royal palace.

>good thing he made it to the nfl, imagine there being someone out there you just look at and understand yet feel relief for their struggles, knowing they aren't yours. if this guy was 'just a plumber', how hard do you think it'd be for him to get a woman?

His head is misshapen from HGH.

If he was a plumber he would have a normal head.