In which country would you rather want to live in for the rest of your life if you had to choose now between the UK...

In which country would you rather want to live in for the rest of your life if you had to choose now between the UK, Germany and the USA? Language is not factor in this decision and traveling is allowed. Please only honest answers...

USA

USA by far

UK hands down, England to be precise

usa simply because the variety of landscapes, would love to go /out/ in America. oh yeah and guns.

>move to the US of A
>get shot
>survive, can't pay astronomous medical bills

>stay in the UK
>get massively spied on by the gov
>lose all your money because of bad economy

>not enjoying the alps or the rhineland instead

America but more rich pls

LITTLE

AMERICAN

USA, Oregon or California

Probably the USA, but only because there are still areas with very few Americans in them. If they were as densely populated as the UK or Germany they'd be by far the worst country of the three. Accordingly I guess Scotland would also be an option.

Germany, it's closer and more similar to France, also i could still watch Arte.

>le ebin maymays

kys self

Eh, I'll move to Nurnberg.

1. USA - awesome nature, plenty of place if I wanted to live alone, a lot to see, big variety of environments
2. Germany - Some cities are pretty nice, the native people are alright, generally well developed country and many possibilities of travel to other countries.
3. UK - shit weather, shit people, I dislike the architecture, generally not much to see and you're secluded on an island.

I like them all

UK
>Fun drinking culture
>GOAT accents
>GOAT sense of humour and comedy
>Cool European architecture, Canterbury,York and Edinburgh is qt
>Good music
>Slags

Germany
>Dank sausage and beer
>Hardworking
>The language sounds cool
>Pretty women
>Autistic people but with good manners

USA
>The "whites" are a mutt breed of Italians and Irish
>Shameful history and culture
>Awful cities
>Fat people everywhere
>Crime and niggers
>Ugly women and awful Adam sandler tier sense of humour

The choice is Obvious

US south

>you're secluded on an island.
you knows it 21st century dont you mate, from London you can get a plane to paris cheaper than a train to manchester

USA desu

what if he's afraid of flying?

Yes, the southern Rhineand is indeed quite beautiful and all that, but then, I know already there are enough migrants in the area.

memes...

>tfw living rurally in the USA
Feels absolutely exquisite.

>Germany
>UK
Both great choices, but for those who prefer not just a beautiful landscape (which UK and Germany both have) but also peace and quiet, then USA is a great choice. It's also a great choice due to the variety of climates you can find. Like the cold? Alaska. Like the heat and poor white people? Tennessee.

>living in a country with cold weather and even colder people

no thanks

I see the cucknadians continue to loathe and despise the superior Americans, pitiful really.

>It's yet another Polish butthurt episode
Your tears sustain me.

vaginas

*Shits in your mouth*

Not and easy choice: America is good for internet related jobs and weather if you go to Florida or california, Germany is closer to what I'm used to but I dislike the weather.
The only thing I would sure of is not UK. I dislike basically everything about that place except maybe how easy are the girls.

There's honestly little if any difference unless you're rich. The US is probably the worst to be broke in, though.

LOS

The USA

the US because you can get away from anything and live individually

Germany you have to be a cuck no matter what in a tiny little country

The UK is out of the question in every way shape and form

Circumcise your son or go to jail scum

oh look, it's that petulant, contrarian, wanker to the north !

good post

USA but only because I like living in the middle of nowhere

Oh look, it's that big, fat, idiot to the south

isn't the part of the uk, where the landscape is beautiful very sparsely populated
highlands and such

>h-how dare they not like my country

usa, Oregon looks comfy

Sure, but it's still more convenient to be able to go by car or a train, especially that the latter tend to be cheap.

He's right about the architecture and weather.

I'd stay; the /out/ is fantastic.

usa

Rural New England