User

user,
where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?

doing your mom

Dead

Living comfortably as the boss of my own entertainment company.

same tbh

I don't

/thread

I dunno
dead or absolutely porking it on popcorn shrimp and champagne, followed by dead

still rich and prospering

working as first mate on the fishing vessel the notrhwestern

Having a kid with my amazing wife, helping her open her 3rd location, myself making 80k+ a year myself, the rest of my debt and student loans being paid off, planning a trip to Ireland, potentially getting ready to open my own business as well.

nowhere doing nothing same as before and still poor

6 feet under

Making deals other than street ones.

Celebrating the 5th anniversary of you asking me this question

Finally going to Disneyland.

At least credit Mitch Hedberg you silly faggot.

At a hospital cuz I'm currently at med school

I'll either turn my life completely around or kill myself
It's a win-win situation.
Wish me luck bros

Doing your son

Sup Forums

Good question OP. I turn 50 in April. I just got divorced after 20 years. (She cheated and spent tens of thousands on stupid shit & kept getting fired from menial jobs) I have 2 kids,. I am currently living alone in the nearly empty house (it's for sale) that I raised this family in for 18 years. My plan is to keep my job I love it, but the pay isn't great it's at a nonprofit. Mostly I am staying alive and well as an example for my kids. As long as they are doing well it doesn't really matter about me. I'd like a bit more happiness before I die though. I hope everyone on /b achieves their goals and is happy & healthy in 5 years. I am a naive optimist for wanting the best for people.

I am also hoping for some nice tits in my future too.

Damn you're a cool guy.
I wish you the best bro

I read this twice looking for the /s for sarcasm! Now that I am alone a lot ( I have my youngest son every other week) I am spending more time here as a way to get some human interaction. Thanks for the well wishes. It really does mean a lot.

Please don't. Go to reddit or literally anywhere else on the internet. This place is...special