Does anybody else hate the "tough cold businesswoman" character type?

Does anybody else hate the "tough cold businesswoman" character type?
Those characters have nothing sympathic about them, and we are supposed to be impressed because they are tough AND women.
If a male character would act like this, he would be a villain for sure

DUDE THE CERSEI OF WESTWORLD LMAO

I don't think "cold" characters are ever protags, though.

same with this character from suicide squad
she has no sympathic character traits whatsoever and is only considered good because she is black and a woman

But she's clearly isn't meant to be a good person.

yeah but she is still on the good team
just imagine for a second, her character would be played by a white man. Then he would be a total villain and would have been killed off in the end for sure

Name some good "cold businessman" characters, op. For comparison.

Borgen turned into a soap opera, but the actress is really hot.

I do not like CEO type women because women do not want to earn money. I like when women are cold calculator when they want sex or destroy another woman over frivolous matter

>you will never fuck Birgitte or her qt secretary

>Danish people are really fucking good looking: the show

No, it fuels my femdom fetish. Even more if she is a dick to a younger female character.

>Borgen turned into a soap opera
I couldn't finish season 3. The show felt completely different. Was it any good?

>yeah but she is still on the good team
>just imagine for a second, her character would be played by a white man. Then he would be a total villain and would have been killed off in the end for sure
Every time her character popped up in any DC animated series she was basically painted as a monster that's willing to do anything in the name of the greater good and typically is too willing and eager to go too far.

That said her characters pops up a lot in different DC comics so they probably didn't want to kill her off during her first appearance.

if they are the good guys, cold businessman will have some other character traits that make him sympathetic to the audience.
But with the female character, the writers think "she is rutherless and a woman, she doesnt need more characterization", and thats why those characters suck.

I havent read any comics so i can rate her only on her apperance in the movie

Sure, that doesn't change what I said though. Not everything is the jews trying to brainwash you. She's a black female character that appears in many DC stories and is pretty much a lawful evil character. If you thought she was supposed to be sympathetic then you missed the point of her as a character.

my point is not that she is supposed to be sympathetic
my point is that the viewers are expected to be "impressed" that she is so ruthless, while beeing a black woman, and think that she is badass or something.
I think if a white male character would play her role, he would be seen as straight out villain with no redeeming qualities

I think you're projecting user. Which I mean is fine. That's part of how movies work for people but yeah I don't agree at all.

I agree with him though, so you're the odd one out.

Just imagine for a moment, her role would be cast by an old white man.
A guy who blackmails the movie protagonists, is totally ruthless, kills his subordinaries for very little reason.
And then in the end, he comes to the protagonists and says "you have to serve me" and they are like "lol sure"
I dont think it would have worked

Hmm. Maybe. I didn't care for Walter White, desu. And that's pretty much him to a t.

You seem to think that the protagonists in this aren't also villains.

Would it's not surprising that i'd be the odd man out when what we're talking about is paranoia that real life politics are bleeding into the movie and the jews are trying brainwash you. I mean this is Sup Forums.

> I hate stereotypes, stop putting them in shows

get raped

Witnessed.

I just accept it in the sense that at least it isn't unrealistic in terms of female ideals these days. Not that they set out to be bitter cynical cunts, but that's usually what they end up being when they fall for the career meme.