I like this. What does Sup Forums think about it?

I like this. What does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't seen it. Is it a comedy about shiftless young people?

i'm not a nigger so it doesn't appeal to me

pIECE OF SHILLED SHIT

REDDIT/10

/thread

I love it honestly. Feels like a dream.

Also good to have black people actually written by black people. You can always tell when it's a white dude writing a black guy's lines. Sounds unnatural.

Is that the actual aspect ratio of the show? if so it might be worth a watch

It's about a guy whose cousin starts getting big in the rap game and tries to ride on his success

>donald glover
>black

>I judge shows by their aspect ratio

Damn, that's actually interesting. I'll give it a watch, thanks

yes, and...?

which aspect ratio is the most patrician

2.35:1

dong lover is a weaboo so i cant take him being with a black woman seriously and its pretty insulting

also
>muh black cast and black writers
>oh but we need a jap director for reasons

>rap game

Is this the best idea they could come up with? So monotonous, if it's not about rappers it's about drug dealers
And if it's not about drug dealers it's about sports

Come on. Is this the only thing blacks do? Rapping, crime and sports?

Vine...
TV shows about those things...

You realize there's a whole room full of writers on most shows right?

I don't like things.

>stephen glover
>black

i remember donald nigger said that white people couldn't write for black people. can anyone explain what is so different about the way the nigs on this show are being written for?

The rapper is also a drug dealer, who plays in charity basketball matches.

Checkmate, whitey, we already on this shit. Subverting your views of us while making money off your guilt.

>making money
>implying I don't pirate your show, nigga

I'm not a cuck so I don't like white bashing tv

>if it's not about rappers it's about drug dealers
>And if it's not about drug dealers it's about sports

It's based on the ghettos of Atlanta , so yeah most likely it'll be about those things. DLover's character wants to achieve a better life for himself and his kid (The legal way too) That's basically the premise of the show

Aside from a side-plot in the pilot, there's nothing preachy or anti-white about the show. It's pretty great in fact.

The pilot side-plot was a little cringey, but I had to laugh at its payoff.
>Tell that story again!
>um ok

>DLover's character wants to achieve a better life for himself and his kid

So why doesn't he get a job? Seems like ghettos in Atlanta are retard safe havens

he's a homeless dropout, so he can make ~min wage or he can try to make it big as his cousin's manager

I was dumb and got a degree in Communication, but I don't have a rapper cousin to leech off, so I have to just become a goddamn school teacher or something.

Literally the best new show of 2016.

>So why doesn't he get a job?

Can you at least watch the show without asking stupid questions? He already had a job but he wasn't making enough.

And watch some doofus bank his entire life on a lotto ticket?
It's like you have to tune your brain down a few notches just to relate to these imbeciles

I'm not white
I know rapping and crime isn't all that you do, so why harp on about the same crap over and over again

Move the fuck on

>We wuz rappers n shiiite

This is actually meant to be a real look at life for them. They think that anchoring yourself to someone else and praying you get taken with you on their luck train will be a viable career move.

They actually RELATE to this character.

>we wuz banking on not getting educated and hopefully remaining lucky and popular for the next 50 years n shiiiiiiiit

How else do you get famous other than trying above all else? You really think every rich/famous person got there by playing safe?

The rapper's first hit made radio play and popular on YouTube. That's already a big leap to success.

>implying that a non-black director invalidates having black writers write black characters for authenticity

>two people
>whole room full

>donglover is representive of black people
>possibley the biggest weeb in hollywood

really gets those neurons firing

So it's pretty much Trainwreck Life: the show
I'll check out the pilot

needs more bbc on white womyn action

I like this show, it's extremely comfy. It's also funny to watch Sup Forums get so >triggered by it. Why are they such big babbies? I thought they wanted blacks to do their own thing and stop demanding representation?

if it's true to life the white women will be obese

Black "people" are taking our jobs, our culture, our country. Do you fucking think that we should have subhuman chimps setting foot on our land? They deserve to get cleansed like the roaches that they are.

We don't want blacks to do their own thing, we want blacks to be rid of in this world. Them doing their own thing doesn't help but make the monkeys more of a nuisance than they were. Social cleansing is the only answer.

Plus, I'm not even triggered you fucking idiot. We're just telling the facts.

HE POSTED AN INFOGRAPHIC BOYS, DAMN HE'S GOOD.

>if i blast all this useless info at thme, m-maybe they'll back off and i can feel like i won the "arguement"
lol

Sup Forums pls take your tripfaggot back

>"I'm not even triggered."
>responds to the same post three times

Yeah, that's beyond merely being triggered.

>Literally thinks making fun of facts is actually debate

Sup atlanta?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>im not even triggered you fucking idiot

>anything on a graph is a fact

the citations are there, you're retarded.

>pfft academics n shiit how a nigga meant to know dat citation real? b real moa fucka

These charts won't change the fact that your women are getting the big black dick on the regular while you are here arguing with fellow anons.

>anything with citations is a fact

Honestly they should make a show about cuckold
The life of a bull black, I'd watch that

>he doesn't believe in evolution

>PAPER BOI
>PAPER BOI
>ALL ABOUT THAT PAPER BOI

Best character
>You just made that up
>Everything is made up nigga, stay woke