So what do o your guys think of water pumps ?

So what do o your guys think of water pumps ?
Has any of you ever tried one of these ?
Do you think they work ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20102448/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18990153/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547530/#!po=50.0000
youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's that supposed to be used for

>underage b&
they're mainly used to coerce stupid men out of their moniez, you should know

I actually bought the Hercules for a ridiculously good price a few weeks ago. I thought of it like fun before sex. I didn't think it was going to give any huge results, but it has given me more than I asked. Length has increased by 2-2,5 cm and about 1-1,5 cm in girth. This is with 10 days of use.

They don’t work on Nipples
I put them on my nipples but no milk came out
Things to note
The milk was probably asleep
I may have been nervous to do it in public
I am a male

i tried it i wouldn't give in to the hype about making permanent gains with it. its just not practical to use it every other day. but it can be fun to use right before you have sex. honestly just save your cash not worth it

it works, length gains happens much slower than this user says tho. but you'll first get very hard, and then you'll start growing length but length happens over months.

Sup, shill?

Dk, though there's a few studies on ncbi that says penis extenders work well for length. Though you need discipline and privacy to wear one for long hours.

My results are right after using it. It goes back to normal size after a few hours. Long term it'll probably have some permanent results.

So far I haven't found any scientific study that shows penis pumps do give good results. It does work for erectile dysfunction I guess

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20102448/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18990153/

neither of these are about op's water pump gimmick though

Well they both function to enlarge the penis anyway, I guess OP might be interested

If you scroll below you can find a subsection about the study of Vacuum Erectile Device

Thanks, user

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547530/#!po=50.0000

Forgot the link

I grow my penis by stretching it with weights and squeezing width into it never use pumps cause its not permanent

ive been using one for over 1 year now, gained little bit in thickness, using it 3 times a week.

Its a teeny weeny pump for your peenie

The shilling is to real.

Who cares how much it increases flaccid length by if it doesn't increase erect length/girth.

If you are particularly interested in gaining girth, you can get penis enhancement fillers instead.

The growth isn't permanent. Once you stop using the pump the gains go away.

You can also find a woman who has a vagina depth that matches your penile length. Not all girls can accommodate a sizely penis.

I used it one time and gained 18 inches onto my already 22 inch hammer of justice.
So yeah, I'd say buy it. Buy two.

become a soyboi

here's a pump for pitch discernation with the water of sinewaves
you're welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8

>So

Kill yourself

I don't know any women with a 2 inch deep pussy.

I made my own penis pump that had MORE girth.
Bought the tube on eBay, cut and transferred the pump attachment from a small pump.

Well a vagina can be severely shortened due to vaginal agenesis which is a pretty rare condition, and 2 inches is below the threshold for a micropenis so its also a rare condition in which I assume none of us have.

"I have a 2 inch penis"
>"Heh, I bet you're joking"

Oy vey, the goy found my secret.

I have used a pump for years. Started at six inches and my penis is now just over thirteen inches.

>my penis is now just over thirteen inches.