What are some good anti-drumpftard music?

What are some good anti-drumpftard music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=j_OE5TT0Ijg
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
youtube.com/watch?v=RQHPVdgEyzg
youtube.com/watch?v=QOeuMymIezg
youtube.com/watch?v=TUVYYiRIuE4
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
youtu.be/LR3nXuBwGcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

Me doing your mom

youtube.com/watch?v=j_OE5TT0Ijg

fuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeoplefuckdrumpfandfuckwhitepeople

his hands are sooooo tiny teeheehee

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
/hotcoffeepotcore/

youtube.com/watch?v=RQHPVdgEyzg

youtube.com/watch?v=QOeuMymIezg

this one's my favorite though
youtube.com/watch?v=TUVYYiRIuE4

Best answer

classic trump lol

good post

bit embarrassing this thread

I mean there was a SHITTON of ABSOLUTE TRASH tracks against Trump, but that's no big news since literally every artist in the world except Sam Hyde is against him. This is the only not so bad song I can think of right now, but I think the message is a lot better in this case than the music itself.
youtu.be/LR3nXuBwGcI

idk about good but its an alright hiphop track and i can appreciate the sentiment
also the opening will invariably trigger the trump supporter
..which of course shouldnt be the goal, whats the point of further infighting and divide in this great nation
sike im canadian
really though, we should try to come together more and see past each others differences to our similarities in shared values

>fuckdrumpf
yes
>fuckwhitepeople
what? no, that's racist (aka a gross generalization)

cmon kid you can do better than that

Pathetic

I hate niggers, liberals, women, nu males, muslims, spics, chinks, gooks, fags, and communists

Protest music is pointless

What about wogs?

Paul Ryan 2020

>Argh i friggen HTAAAAAAAAE Trump!!!!! I em gonna show all my friedns anti-trumep songs n mak them change theyr political views! XD

Burzum

>browses Sup Forums
>implying he's not a nu male

This. It only breeds division and conflict without affecting positive change. What did Dead Kennedys ever do for the world?

>aaaah i fucking hate sjws cultural marxism is killing our western culture ahhhh i only want free speech whn its convenient to me

How anyone could support him after that is beyond me. He sold out to the Zionists. I don't know if he had good intentions when he was campaigning, but he's in their pockets now.

Moral of the story is: Never trust a businessman.

businessmen are just honorary joos mate

ahh i fucking hate right wing people, their backwards views are killing western culture ahhh i only want free speech when its convenient to me

>Argh i friggen HTAAAAAAAAE Libruhls!!!!! I em gonna show all my friedns white hot takes songs n mak them change theyr political views! XD

nah you just think its cool to for some reason

Exactly. Amoral capitalism is the hallmark of an elite Ashkenazim.

>waaahhh its not free speech its hate speech if it doesnt allign with my views!

>niggers first
'at's what im talkin about

Why do liberals go crazy for the old timey americana aesthetic but in reality they absolutely hate rural people and traditional American values?

got people to vote Jerry Brown twice!

I said POSITIVE change.

but US right wing people are backwards fuggs moron
republicanss always dive them into an insane frenzy via cultural issues, yet once they're in power all they care about is tax cuts
reagan did the same, dubya did the same
western world going to shit, muh 2nd amendment, abortion all of those rallying points are nothing new and they fall for them every single time

t. pseud

>waaahhh its not free speech its hate speech if it doesnt allign with my views!

I sure am glad Trump got elected.

>aaagh I like to put words in people's mouths because my assumptions are always correct!
reading all this crap kind of makes me see what the problem is, people arent willing to actually discuss shit and would rather just sling mud around and try to be funny and assume that they know exactly what the other person/party is about, i know its Sup Forums but its true in person as well ive found, were way too impatient these days

>they absolutely hate rural people and traditional American values?
like populism? pro worker over corporations? unions? solidarity over everyone for himself?

i had a very nice holiday in Cambodia one summer...

Did right guard help you there?

Triggered mongrel cumskin detected

meh it's not like he's accomplished much lmao. no obamacare repeal, no wall, possible daca plan, no tax cuts, no wars,senate is a mess and wont help him
it's not that bad 2bh

I don't even live in 'Murica. Not my problem to solve

Go defecate in a street, shitskin

I'm just trying to make them see error in the rhetoric. Truth is - I despise the right-left dichotomy. They are one and the same at their core, and loop into each other the more extreme you get on either "side".

Singapore Airlines actually

well no shit, what does you comment even add to the discussion besides trying to make a sick burn
I apologize if this makes you feel bad but would it kill people to try and act like adults once in a while

He took the ISIS capital

Says the fucking Amerimutt lmao

obummer took bin laden
besides those shitholes are going to eventually fall anyways

consider re-evaluating your system of values sir/madam

no he didn't. it was a combined effort of the Kurdish army, Syrian forces, Russia and some Americans offering assistance.

thats like saying the guy who brought napkins to a dinner, claiming he cooked it all

Excuse my fedora, but most people are blockheads that just get pushed around from right-to-left once one side promises a bunch of shit and doesn't actually deliver on said promises.