11 school shootings in the US so far this yeah, we're not even out of January yet

11 school shootings in the US so far this yeah, we're not even out of January yet.

None in the UK for over 20 years.

Tell me again about how gun control doesn't work....

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-12353306
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me how giving a fuck what pussy-assed limeys think matters?

no shootings at all? just terrorist attacks

Nice ad hominem

There have been terrorist attacks in the states and all over the world too, that's nothing to do with school shootings

You live in a country with strange laws and a weak willed populace. You will be out bred by mudslimes and pajeets.

ban bombs?

This is what americans actually believe.

>That picture

That's true,what's also true is that the UK doesn't have a massive nigger problem,drug cartels on the south border or the freedom we have across the Atlantic.

Maybe worry more about the Islamic population than the US.

That's because Americans are generally a bit ignorant

It is actually true though?

Can you really deny the evidence when you walk outside?

That’s so stupid, you’re just trying to feel better about your cancer of a country.. thirld world jewnited states, where there are ACTUAL areas already taken over.

The Muslim birthrate/outbreeding argument was debunked a long time ago with facts. Stop listening to Alex Jones you Ameritard

>11 school shootings so far
>counting Jamal shooting Clarence in a drug deal gone bad in the school parking lot after hours as a “school shooting”
This is why nobody is listening to you faggots. When you started claiming there was a “mass shooting” a day, people tuned you out.

Okay, so what about the other 10?

You have a Higher crime rate in the UK

UK vs US crime rate
Social media post says U.K. has far higher violent crime rate than U.S. does. PolitiFact. "There are over 2,000 crimes recorded per 100,000 population in the U.K.," compared to "466 violent crimes per 100,000" in the United States.Jun 24, 2013.

Also in teh uk u are treated like kids you cant even own a knife with out Government Permission. also hows the TV tax going as well. and any of the other 1000 retarded laws you have there.

That is not gun control. That is disarming the populace.

Whats the population of UK, vs the Population of the US?

Why mention handguns when the majority of school shootings here in the US are done by rifles or shotguns?

Are you going to mention the problem you people have with knives?

>you cant even own a knife with out Government Permission.

WTF are you talking about? We can own knives, swords that are straight (for some reason curved ones are banned) any type of shot gun, any type of rifle that isn't semi or full auto...

And Jamal shooting Clarence is just more proof that the NRA is a bunch of baby-killing bastards!!!!

You wouldn't know much about freedom would you.

"...WELL REGULATED..."

>weak willed populace
>conquered almost an entire planet

>400 years ago

>debunked a long time ago with facts
>magical mysterious facts that user can’t share
Related: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

Really? then how come you have a "Bin that Knife Campaign". " youtube.com/watch?v=GABO3I-uxrU"

I'm not from the UK but i'd rather live in the UK than in the USA when it comes to legislation.

Please tell me I'm not being lectured on bringing up past glories by an American.

>ITT: Butthurt amerifags

the perfect place for muslims to rape thousands of children

For illegal knives/swords, or just for people who no longer want their legal ones. It's only things like katanas that are banned

That only applies to "assault swords" try harder newfag.

B-but muh good guy with a gun....

Yeah, we live in the now, Nigel. Did you help your wife put on her hijab this morning?

Who would throw away a Highlander sword or Nazi dagger?

Stupid pussies.

They just throw acid at each-other now, they do not need to shot.

I actually laughed out loud a bit when I read this.

What if im living in Detroit and i have to protect my waifu’s honor and my tv from ninjas?

>think
I think OP was just stating a fact.

But you tried. That's what's important.

Looks like all kitchen knives too me a few others but still you are all afraid of a peace of metal cause you are a weak people

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-12353306

At least I Can own a fucking pocket knife. I Can also teach a doggo to seig heil without my local police throwing a tantrum.

OOOOOH
wait, hasn't it been terror attacks in the US too?

>peace of metal
>this is my peace sword, i keep it next to my peace rifle and peace grenades

Those kitchen knives are just things dumb teenagers were carrying around with them, instead of throwing them away on the street they handed them in, no kitchen knives are banned you dunce

>afraid of a peace of metal cause you are a weak people
>bullets are even smaller pieces of metal that amerifags keep dying to everyday
Baiting this hard kek

The biggest problem is that the USA already has a fuckton of guns in circulation. There would have to be a massive crackdown that would probably break some of our most cherished ideals to get rid of all the guns, and even then you can't get everything.

We can also carry pocket knives. You're not doing a very good job here.

tripdubs checked

Gun control doesn't save people, societies save people.

You chaps do realise thay you have massively more immigrants than we do?

Yeah, but knife crime went way up

so what's the next step? banning all knives?

where can i find this video?

Fuck you. I want handgun's back in the UK. One nutter ruins it for everyone. If you want to do a shooting you could easily do it with any licensed gun. You could also easily get an illegal firearm if you needed to. We don't do school shootings because we're not as wonky ass yanks. All the chemicals in your food. The fake news. The absolute cuckoldry demonstrate day and night on your TV. No wonder people snap.

>be user
>create butthurt thread about the emo butthurt with which America perturbs his weak character and his wasted life
>anonfag pointing "ur butthurt haha!"
Last time I saw that much projection I was at a cinema.

>drug cartels on the south border
Oh, honey, your drug cartel is based in Langley, Virginia! The guys along your southern border are just part of its shipping department.

>Baiting this hard
Kek have a (you)

Amerifag here. We have school shootings, sure. We have church shootings, sure. The shit part of it, is that it's not guns that kill people. It's guns being placed in the wrong hands, or getting into the wrong hands that kill people. I have guns and have never killed anything, person or animal.

Now, if guns were taken away for some reason, then the only people to have them would acquire them illegally or out of malice. Not to mention you can make bombs out of shit you can buy from the local store.

I won't comment on crime rates. People here are all pissed off and are quick to start riots and shit. Plus, having the access to guns (guns in the wrong hands), makes it easier to deal damage.

I don't think we should get rid of guns, I think we should regulate them much more heavily. If I had $500 I could go buy an assault rifle with minimal paperwork right now. That shouldn't be an easy thing to do, but here we are.

We also can go jail for saying that Muslim child sex rings are bad or saying anything against the muslims. No matter how true.

>economic freedom
And just what is that exactly?

WE don't trust Government, and want to be ARMED to overthrow them if they become tyrannical. It's the price we pay for our guaranteed freedom

Tell me again how attempting to gather all the weapons from gun owners in the US would work...

>yeah
British accent

>then the only people to have them would acquire them illegally or out of malice
Stopped reading.

blah blah fucking blah

Directly from eh UK state website

"The maximum penalty for an adult carrying a knife is 4 years in prison and an unlimited fine. You’ll get a prison sentence if you’re convicted of carrying a knife more than once."

4 Years for a Knife. you get less time for Rapeing. The UK is Ass fucked Cuck country. You country is full of weak childish men. If you dont believe me ask your woman

>You will be out bred by mudslimes and pajeets.

There's no denying this, Cecil.

>Now, if guns were taken away for some reason, then the only people to have them would acquire them illegally or out of malice.

While this is true, I'm starting to think that this would be a preferable scenario to the present - where you have irresponsible people who legally buy guns and the various situations surround those kinds of people. Suicide, children getting guns, drunk rages, etc..

I'm going to save this. Truer words have never been spoken. Who was the drug runner that was ignored, helped, and then was "caught" by the cia? Noriega? Or?

If they're the law abiding citizens they all claim to be, they'd hand them over.

evidence?

>pewresearch.org
"Here's a couple million bucks for a grant. Go out and write us a paper supporting our agenda."

Well America's past glories weren't half a Millenials ago

Violence is a part of life. Eurofags accept that. Get over it and carry on.

Muricans take guns and kill off each other. Grief and retaliation follows.

Pavlov and Darwin reign supreme.

So all it took to make the private population sissys was just ONE shooting? WTF?

>massive nigger problem
>gives guns to all the niggers
>problem solved lol

Do they let you have muskets too? Or are those too bad?
What about a bow and arrow?
Slingshot?

You should see the bump-stocks they're making for scimitars these days.

And also there aren't any.

Here's a better idea: evil people are the actual problem so let's implement chips in everyone's brain which makes it physically impossible for humans to think about defying any current laws.

Goes to show how you have a rational debate. Blah blah fucking blah. Instead of posting useless shit, contribute. Why did you stop reading? What are your views and why?

Natural selection at work.

Yeah, we can own all of those.

I don't think we're allowed black powder, though, so no firing muskets.

Yeah let's ban the weapon they use and ignore what causes people to commit mass killings.
Let's just ignore serious mental health issues and act like their parents were great and never took their eyes off their kids.
Face it, we don't pay attention to our kids. We fail to teach them values and morals, and ignore them completely. Of course they become killers, we failed to teach them how to be normal, leading them to become socially retarded faggots who want revenge on everything they think fucked them over in life.
Banning guns won't solve our problems, not being a lazy fucking parent might though.

I said blah because it's the same bullshit response. Only criminals will have guns. I need guns to protect myself. Overthrow the government... It's always the same cookie-cutter responses.

I'm sounding like a Jim Jeffries sketch.

No, At least Las Vegas wasn't a terrorist attack. He was white. And wealthy.

Which is why I said they should be much more heavily regulated. I'm starting to aide with you, but it's a catch 22 anymore. If I don't have a gun and you do, you win, I die. But, I think we are a little too far along for that. Plus, the issue with law enforcement having weapons and being reckless... it's just too far gone to change.

i hope you guys are properly protected against tyranny uk bro. if this is a shill post go eat another baby while you can.

One was an accident (the kid didn't know it was a real gun)
At least one was a straight up suicide
A few had no injuries whatsoever
4 were at colleges (yes I know a college is a school but the media is saying "school shooting" as if it's 50 dead 5 year olds)
At least one was a single murder

Sounds like BULLSHIT, a fake event produced by the government in order to disarm the population. THINK OF THE CHILLLLLLLLLLLDREN. Works every time.

Fuck you, I'm never surrendering my weapons. Read a little history. Never sell your sword, as the French say.

This is why gun control debates don't work
>shit a point I can't disprove
>"nah fuck you it's overused so I'm going to ignore it"
>wouldn't be overused if you could disprove it being right
There are far too many weapons in the US, not even in hands of civilians, but on black markets, that it isn't possible to try and collect all of them.

I'm sure geolocation has nothing to do with it

Hey, OP.. You dropped something

I don't need guns to protect myself, I have them to go shoot at the range because it's fun and stress relieving. I don't want to overthrow the government. You assume it's a cookie cutter response when you stopped reading my comment. I said that I think it should be much more heavily regulated, and regardless of if we have guns or not, people find a way to cause destruction.

Drugs are banned...but guess what there are still drugs, illegal drugs being sold.

/thread OP

hehe

stfu little crybaby

That one is straight from the horse's crooked teeth

The people who claim that they're responsible and law abiding, would hand their guns in if the law changed. Otherwise they'd be criminals and shoudn't be allowed them anyway.

Then stop making bullets. The rest is a waiting game.

And legal drugs that are the same lol.

>as the french say
Not the best example.