Guys I don't think this judge was unbiased :/

guys I don't think this judge was unbiased :/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/26/judge-rosemarie-aquilina-criticized-for-larry-nassar-sex-abuse-sentencing-remarks.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I wonder if that gives him grounds for appeal

For some reason, I wouldnt have minded if the judge was a dude and said what she said

she was acting like she was trying out for a role on a soap opera cunt i just came on her pic & and there shit she can do about it!

He pleaded guilty, there is no obligation for the judge to be unbiased in that situation.

Post naked pics of her

who dis

the best judge one could think of for such a case.

i salute her.

If you are worried the judge was biased against a man who raped over 160 young girls you are the real problem. Kill yourself

Who gives a shit. He already fucked 1000's of world class preteen pussies.

molested

That's amazing.

He said he was sorry, why did she go apeshit on hims? 50 hours of community service and some counseling would have been more than enough.

criminal sexual conducted.

The law is the law. She is just doing her job. If you don't like the laws of this country you can fuck right of to some communist shithome

Whoa, slow down. He wasn't a minority. He needed to be made to pay.

The defense lawyer never asked the girls if they felt better after the treatments? Seems like they should have asked that. He could have been ass fuckin them but if it loosened up tight hammies, then he did his job. I always feel looser after a good fuck session.

she came off as a major cunt. Her commentary was unnecessary

I agree. How many of these girls were forced to testify against their will? I'd bet most of them.

i hope you're joking

does anyone have the link to pic related?

>He pleaded guilty, there is no obligation for the judge to be unbiased in that situation.
This right here. Everyone bitching about bias has never actually seen the legal system first hand. When a before and during trial there is the presumption of innocence, any bias *could* be grounds for an appeal. I say could because the appeals court actually weighs if the bias had any impact on the case before deciding to reverse a decision.

NONE OF THAT APPLIES HERE. There is no presumption of innocence, because he plead guilty. The judge is completely permitted to be pissed at the guy now and force him to listen to his admitted victims.

Because if your sister or gf was one of the victims, you'd feel exactly the same way, right?

Oh then she must have been using a different law book obviously. Get bend faggot, you're just blinded by mysogyni

Excessive, maybe, but not unnecessary. This guy put himself in a position where he could satisfy his sexual urges... Then had the nerve to complain about hearing victim testimony. Shut the fuck up

Regardless, it was unprofessional and unnecessary no I'm not joking. You really think every one of those girls, at their age, agreed to a fucking court trial?

There were many victims who didn't show up to testify. It was their right to show up or not. Are you like 15?

He pleaded guilty because he did nothing wrong. What, did he chain the fucking girls to the wall and rape them? No, he did a procedure that the girls agreed to. They could have just left.

poes law.

Since you referred to it as a "court trial" I'm gonna assume you're either stupid or not an adult.

I'm 30, and what reason would you not testify if you belive it was a crime? Embarassment? Pshaw
They didn't testify because they werent against what he did, and the others testified due to pressure or an attempt to profit from it.

You sound like a closet rapist who emphasizes with the defendant. Seriously. Get help. There is not one once of validity to your argument.

That judge was in the right to let the defendant know how fucked up he is. He still didn't even look like he really even understood what he did. I feel bad for you bro. You let a child molester get inside your head and make you think he's a victim. You're weak minded and need some counseling.

>dat Jewy nose
makes sense

newfag

She wasn't. She turned this case into one big period party.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/26/judge-rosemarie-aquilina-criticized-for-larry-nassar-sex-abuse-sentencing-remarks.html