Hey Sup Forums, does anyone know or have any ideia how can I "bypass" this alarm?

Hey Sup Forums, does anyone know or have any ideia how can I "bypass" this alarm?

Ignore if you don't know.
>>Not nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFabsRFnWy0
youtube.com/watch?v=oggJ4GUmh4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burn wire with lighter to get isolation off
use a bit of extra wire to create a bypass for the current
cut the wire

kek

you are going to have to damage the box as in bend in one corner and slide the wire off, when I use to shoplift for fun this was the only way

This worked out?

How do the alarms work? never seen them before

if any of the wires are broken the alarm sounds

That is a spider wrap and you need an alpha s3 key to get it off. You can watch a youtube video on how to do it.

Just cut the wires.

No, seriously. Just cut it. Did you actually think Wal-Mart can afford to put active current traps on all their crap products? Do you know how often they would need to change the battery on these things if they actually worked like everyone assumes? They rely on people assuming That they work that way, because people see that kind of shit on TV all the time.

That thing just has a passive RF tag that will set off the door scanners, like everything else. Cut the wire, dump it, and you're good to go.

Solid advice.

I'm going to test it.

Pay for it. They take it off if you pay for it.
Idiots

>they would need to change the battery
nope, like in smoke detectors, they last for years

This, those simple tags don't have an active current in them.

they have a red led flashing when charged

Magic, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFabsRFnWy0

>>Not nigger

I beg to differ.

Idiot.
I use these every single day and I'm yet to find one that doesn't work

Did a simple test with one when I bought something and didn't see cashier didn't take it off.
Use a $12 DC to AC "taser" converter thing. Use about 12v.
Make like a compact taser with it and sap the thing for about 10 seconds with no stop, if you stop it triggers.
After 10 seconds it sapped the fuck out and ded.

Pls don't listen to this faggot. I've worked retail for years. These things arent as much of a pushover as people think. They do pretty much always work.

If you "pay" for it, the salesperson "deactivates" it, and then you don't have to "worry" about it.

You make a grove with a razor blade into the box as deep as you can. If good enough then you should be able to slide the other side off, though you may have to cut more of the box with the blade.

Just set it on fire. Those things are made in China you just heat it up for a minute and it loses the contact to the beeping shit. Done

Make yourself an s3 key. Google is your friend. Been taking these things off for awhile.

no because if you pull the wires to much they break or alarm goes off anyway

I was going to say to push the wires into the hole but not pull, but I thought I wouldn't need to clarify that. Criminals are really fucking stupid.

after you give the cashier the money for the item, they usually remove them for you

I'm pretty sure that unit constantly measures the restistance of the cable. Once it's cut or broken the resistance is ∞ (infinity). You have to find a wire that has the closes resistivity to the wire you're about to cut.

Step
1.Burn away the isolation without burning the package.
2.Get a low resistance wire matching the one you're about to cut.
3.Hook the wire between 2 points of where you're about to cut
4.Cut wire and hope for the best.

I would love to experiment with those to crack the way they work, but this is just my idea

>btw not nigger

If you're in your own house then cut the fucking wire and bash the shit with a hammer until is stops screaming.

The simplest solution.

Measures the resistance...lol

Dude it just sends a few volts down each wire. When the circuit is interrupted it goes off.

u havent been outside for a while right?

I think that thingy measures if there's any current coming back through the wire. If it measures the resistance it knows if the cable is damaged or cut completely.
I mean, it's not a bad idea for a product like that

So how would you go about it?

Crime doesn't pay.

Not that guy but we literally just worked them until they were off. They don't measure resistance (not the ones we had at Sears) so if you slightly bent the box you'd be fine.

you dumb fucking retard. How much electricity do you think this thing could possibly use? A tag can stay on a product for at least a decade

It isn't measuring anything. Voltage gets cut off then alarm goes off. Does this help?

So I could put the thing in a bigass coat or something go to the bathroom, cut the box to make it smaller, but as long as I leave the wire intact it wont sound?

Pretty much. We only had one key for them and when new products came in we just slid them off. Half the time we were lazy and didn't tighten them completely because it was easier for us to take them off. You get pretty good at it eventually. I can take a decently tightened one off in about 30-45 seconds.

And now you understand why they have alarm sensors around the bathrooms or dressing rooms.

Do they? I live in a smaller town and we have a sensor by the door that's on half the time. That's about it.

Well I live in an area with a lot of niggers, so yes they do here and have for the past 30yrs that I know of.

youtube.com/watch?v=oggJ4GUmh4Y

I get it, but i don't think that's how it works.

>pic related

Why try to cut up the lock while in the store when you can just make a booster bag out of aluminum foil and wrap it around a bag, put the item in the bag and walk out.

keep your dick in a vice

The aluminum foil will make the alarm not beep due to messing the connection with the anti theft system at the end of the store.

pretty much this. Spider tags we call them, they come off when we put them over the same magnet that removes the pin style tags that trigger the door alarms. Just buy yourself a strong magnet or a till magnet. Disfiguring the box will work too.