Tell us about a serial killer from your country

Tell us about a serial killer from your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=1g0vHuD8fDE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpacker_murders
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is currently the president of the nation

Google Chikatilo.

Charles Manson killed nobody. (it's true, he killed nobody with his hands)
in fact some says he was actually innocent and the FBI used members of his weird cult to perform some assassinations.

We don't have any real serial killers. People just murder one to some others in a single incident and then die, get imprisoned, or disapear.

The most famous case is Lake Bodom murders: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders

Alexander Yuryevich "Sasha" Pichushkin (Russian: Aлeкcáндp Ю́pьeвич Пичýшкин, born 9 April 1974), also known as The Chessboard Killer and The Bitsa Park Maniac, is a Russian serial killer. He is believed to have killed at least 48 people, and possibly as many as 60, in southwest Moscow's Bitsa Park, where a number of the victims' bodies were found.

Dean Corll was a sexual sadist responsible for the rape, torture, and murder of at least 28 boys in Houston Texas between 1970 and 1973.

Charles Manson did not kill anyone (not even meming)

youtube.com/watch?v=1g0vHuD8fDE

that's about all, peace out

look who crawled out of his hole

Just did, that was crazy shit. I like the part where the cops arrest the wrong guy and he gets executed, allowing the real killer to continue killing.

Getting other people to kill on your behalf is the same as killing someone, user.

Then arrest your current and all of your former presidents.

Metod Trobec killed and raped five women, then burned them in a kiln in his house near Ljubljana, SFRS in 1978. He was the last person in Slovenian history to be sentenced to death, but the sentence was subsequently truncated to 20 years' imprisonment, which is currently the highest prison sentence possible in Slovenia. Due to several attempts on the lives of his inmates, Trobec has continuously been in prison since his first sentenching.

Eurolefty memes are getting stale

Also, he was discovered only a year after committing his crimes by a German tourist whom he tried to rob, and who remembered Trobec's car registration number, reporting it to the authorities.

Pichushkin committed his first known murder as a student in 1992 and stepped up his crimes in 2001. Pichushkin was motivated, in part, by a macabre competition with another notorious Russian serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of killing 53 children and young women over a 12-year period. Pichushkin has said his aim was to kill 64 people, the number of squares on a chessboard. He later recanted this statement, saying that he would have continued killing indefinitely if he had not been stopped.
Pichushkin targeted primarily elderly homeless men by luring them with the offer of free vodka. After drinking with them, he would kill them with repeated blows to the head with a hammer. In what became his trademark, or signature, he would then push a vodka bottle into the gaping wound in their skulls. He also targeted younger men, children and women. He would always attack from behind in order to take the victim by surprise and to avoid spilling blood on his clothes. He claimed that while killing people he felt like God as he decided whether his victims should live or die. "In all cases I killed for only one reason. I killed in order to live, because when you kill, you want to live," he once said. "For me, life without murder is like life without food for you. I felt like the father of all these people, since it was me who opened the door for them to another world." Experts at the Serbsky Institute, have found Pichushkin sane, but suffering from antisocial personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder
According to the documentary, "Serial Killers", Pichushkin, once apprehended, led police officers to the scenes of many of his crimes in Bitsa Park, and demonstrated a keen recollection of how the murders were committed. He also revealed that some of the murders he committed were not done using his preferred method (hammer blows to the back of the head), but by throwing his victims down into the network of sewers running underneath Bitsa Park

>6.000.000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders

Still butthurt about something?

what's with russians and cats? Even serial killers

everybody likes cats

croatian serial killers
>vinko pintaric
>vinko palic
not really serial killers, one was just a die-hard criminal and other one jelaus drunk boyfriend in the army so he killed 9 people at a new years party

There's a higher incidence of psychotic illness in cat lovers, look it up

Charles Manson didn't kill anyone though.

Slivko is much more interesting then Chikatilo etc, he was a director of the children's club who liked to hang pioneer boys. He even filmed them. youtube have some of videos.

But really, what's the difference? Because they have your people's mandate?

The electrician pedophile. Doesn't really qualify for "killer", interesting though. His trial was just last year, 2016. I wanted to go to the trial, to write a story, but I couldn't phrase in my mind how I'd go to Court and ask in what room was the trial of the electrician (never covered a trial before, but hey, you have to start somewhere).

So he went scot free for like 20 years. Raped dozens of little girls in the 1980's and 1990's in the most bourgeois areas of western Paris. Old man, dressed with overalls, pretty reassuring. He had a postman yes-pass for the doors of the buildings. He would pretend to work on an electrical problem in the building, probably after spotting some little qt living there.

Then he would ask them for help, usually telling them he was too short to reach some stuff, so the first move was to take dolly-dress on his shoulders.

Then he would touch them or rape them.

The fourth one

no nickname...
but killing one's own father is pretty alpha. Not speaking of eating his heart.

Κυριάkος Παπαχρόνης
Special Forces dude, serial killer and serial rapist, started killing prostitutes because one called him weak when he was 15
He also hated the sound of clacking heels

He's out of jail and happily married to one of his fans btw

There is a goal in war especially if it's defending yourself or another nation. Manson killed a bunch of innocent but wealthy people hoping to frame nig nogs and start a race war.

Funny story

Sture Ragnar Bergwall (born 26 April 1950), also known as Thomas Quick in 1993–2002, is a Swedish man previously believed to have been a serial killer, having confessed to more than 30 murders while incarcerated in a mental institution for personality disorders. Between 1994 and 2001, Quick was convicted of eight of these murders. However, he withdrew all of his confessions in 2008, as a result of which his murder convictions were quashed, the final one in July 2013, and he was released from hospital. The episode raised issues about how murder convictions could have been obtained on such weak evidence, and has been called the largest miscarriage of justice in Swedish history. Journalists Hannes Råstam and Dan Josefsson made TV documentaries and books about the murder cases; they claimed that bad therapy led to false confessions, Dan Josefsson claims that a "cult" like group led by psychologist Margit Norell manipulated the police and talked Sture Bergwall into false confessions.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpacker_murders

>The backpacker murders were a spate of serial killings that took place in New South Wales, Australia, between 1989 and 1993, committed by Ivan Milat. The bodies of seven missing young people aged 19 to 22 were discovered partially buried in the Belanglo State Forest, 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) south west of the New South Wales town of Berrima. Five of the victims were foreign backpackers visiting Australia (three German, two British), and two were Australian travellers from Melbourne.

>Milat was convicted of the murders 27 July 1996 and is currently serving seven consecutive life sentences as well as 18 years without parole at the maximum-security Goulburn Correctional Centre.

>On 1 November 1993, a skull was found in a clearing in the forest by police sergeant Jeff Trichter.[6] The skull was later identified as that of Simone Schmidl from Regensburg, Germany.[5] She was last seen hitchhiking on 20 January 1991.[2] Clothing found at the scene was not Schmidl's, but matched that of another missing backpacker, Anja Habschied. Schmidl's skeleton showed eight stab wounds; there may have been many more. Two had severed her spine, others had punctured her heart and lungs.[7]

>The bodies of Habschied and her boyfriend Gabor Neugebauer were found on 3 November 1993 in shallow graves 50 metres (160 ft) apart.[5] Habschied had been decapitated, but, despite an extensive search, her head was never found.[8][7] Neugebauer had been shot in the head 6 times. Three bullets entered at the base of the head and three more from the left side.[7]

I'm pretty sure the prison years of Manson are forced as fucks just because he ordered the murder of the wife of that fucking pedophile of Roman Polanski.

but maybe he is completly innocent and never ordered nothing.

Paul Bernardo
he killed and raped people with his wife
his wife went to my highschool before I went there
she is currently helping out at some kindergarten or something

Because that makes more sense, right? The gubment

We also have a famous case here about a man who was released after more than 15 years in prison. They finally found the culprit, a real serial killer. Patrick Dils.

Also, the famous Outreau case, where after 20 years, everyone from the assumed prole pedo ring was released, and it was found that none of the children's testimony was reliable.

French justice is pretty proud of her brand new ability to admit her errors (pretty new apart from the Dreyfus case)

>Patrick Dils.
the innocent one.
he says he felt pressured to confess something he hadn't done.

But you know, they were never really proofs that Charles Manson ordered to some of his minions of killing famous people.
Charles Manson never stopped of saying he did nothing and his sentence was worse than of the actual murders, when he actually never killed someone.

He had a long wrap sheet starting as a juvenile and the Tate la Bianca murders killed 5 people plus they were tied to other murders (he personally tried to kill a drug dealer and tortured someone for money) and crimes and one of his followers tried to assassinate Gerald Ford.

I think she was recently fired.

See
The infamous murders weren't his only crimes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Andryusha did nuffin wrong

He was a manlet and had big ears

He was called the eary manlet

Di Maria?
Also Báthory but its most likely just a meme