Why did they leave Mexico?

Why did they leave Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Mozote_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same reasons why the Federal Republic of Central America failed.

They thought they could do a better job themselves
We all know how it ended

You are talking like being part of mexico would have changed something. We would be the same but with more narcos. And Costa Rica and Panama work way better being independent from mexico.

panama was part of Colombia, no?

Panama was never a part of Mexico, though. Also, you wouldn't have had a civil war, would you?

>Panama part of Mexico
>Provincia rebelde ""education""
Also, you are far more violent than we are, so don't get over yourself, only CR is slightly better off in violence

Ahhh yes I forgot.

Not a civil war but people here would have started doing stupid shit eventually.
Your butthurt is showing. Yes there would be the same violence. Is not like your even more corrupted police would make a change. And there would defenitely be more narcos.

Already violent countries like El Salvador and Guatemala would be the same and Costa Rica would be much worse under mexican administration.

Idk

>Is not like your even more corrupted police
Ah yes Guatemala police is so much better
>And there would defenitely be more narcos.
Many narcos already hide in your cunt because our armed forces have push them over there
>Already violent countries like El Salvador and Guatemala would be the same
Are you retarded on purpose? You are already more violent than us, by a lot
Not saying this place is run well but just look at HDI indicators
>Mexico 0.762 High Human Development
>Guatemala 0.640 Medium Human Development
You can tell yourself what ever you want, but facts are facts

Well, at least with gangs we still have hope, they're low IQ apes that have only survived and prospered because our goverments have let them do it, they're too busy stealing money, so fighting crime is not something that bothers them. Mexico has been already infiltrated by their narcos in the government so fighting them is almost impossible already.

>El Salvador
>Talking shit about violence
You literally can't pretend you are better than us, you guys go through at least a genocide per decade

>Ah yes Guatemala police is so much better
A bit less corrupt yes
>Many narcos already hide in your cunt because our armed forces have push them over there
Yeah and thanks for that by the way. Narcos controll absolutely every athority in mexico. It would be beneficial to them if we were under those corrupt politicians.

Our politicians are corrupt but not with criminals. It is a more white collar type of thing. And CICIG makes sure to make bribing more difficult.
>Are you retarded on purpose?
No but holy shit it seems that you are.
Guatemala would be the same shithole. Not saying the rest of mexico is more violent but things here would be still the same.
Everyone is fucked

Meh just burn our prisions and the problems will go away at least for some time. I've heard you guys have done things like this in the past and that's why you guys are still not as violent as us. We just need a goverment with some very big balls.

are slavs liked in spanish speaking countries?

Sure, why would we not like Slavs?

No

The military was kind of brutal back in the day(in here and El Salvador I guess). Maybe that's what we need.

Dude you know why it looks like its hard to fight our crime and shit? Because we are actually fighting it
>A bit less corrupt yes
The delusion is hard
>Narcos controll absolutely every athority in mexico
Try again please, its not 2006 anymore

You know what would be different? That even with all the shitstorm here, we are still in the top 10 tourist destinations, we still have a bit of global relevance, we are a global manufacture hub. Even Chiapas is far better than Guatemala, sorry to give you reality,

Sure

Yes but because we think of you as Russians

love you too

>The delusion is hard
Yes it is. Your police not a police just an extension of narcos. That is why your military does everything.(and they are corrupt too)
Our police is far from being clean but not at the mexican level of corruption.

>Try again please, its not 2006 anymore
Yes it is 2017. Still a fuckton of narcos. Even el chapo got away damn.

>we are still in the top 10 tourist destinations
I'm not measuring cocks here. Never said anything about Guatemala being good or anything.

>we are still in the top 10 tourist destinations
Well being right next to the U.S. and being the only "exotic" thing to them help aint it? Even poor americans go there. If another big country like peru was next to the U.S. they would have far more visitors than you.

>we still have a bit of global relevance
Pffffffffff.
Having a fuckton of people gives you that congratulations what an achievement.
>manufacturer hub
Lots of people and low wages gives you that. Like in brazil, india, nigeria etc... Those are not mexican companies.

I WANT TO BE MEXICO AGAIN

PLS PLS PLS

EVERYONE EVERYWHERE ASSUMES FOR SOME REASON IM MEXICAN EVEN OTHER LATIN AMERICANS AND MEXICANS IT DOESNT EVEN BOTHER ME ANYMORE THE ACCENT IS NOT EVEN SIMILAR LIKE WTF SO I SAY WELP JUST MAKE ME MEXICAN ALREADY

Your countries are more violent as it is user.

>Our police is far from being clean but not at the mexican level of corruption.
That's why also your military does everything too right? No wonder your country is a safe heaven for narcos
>Even el chapo got away damn.
See pic related
Of top 37 only 3 fugitives
>If another big country like peru was next to the U.S. they would have far more visitors than you.
That may be a case, but the fact that we have better infrastructure helps
>Lots of people and low wages gives you that. Like in brazil, india, nigeria etc... Those are not mexican companies
What is CEMEX? What is America Movil?
Damn man, you show a lot of ignorance, our wages are no longer a factor for why we are so attractive, quality and the fact that we get no tax to export to a shit ton of countries has nothing to do with that under your logic?
>Having a fuckton of people gives you that congratulations what an achievement.
In your logic Nigeria has more global impact by having a shit ton of people
Its like Brazil, they are not just relevant for having a lot of people
There is something else, and to your inicial point YES you would be far better if you had stuck around, even if shitty we have free healthcare and free college, and I don't see people from other cunts going to study in Guatemala, and even if its just for the price, many Americans do come and use our healthcare, I guess if it was dangerous they wouldn't use it.
But you can sure believe everything you want

I'm fucking retarded forgot the pic

What's stopping you from moving to Mexico, Jose??

Mexico is better than Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Costa Rica. Just let it go, m8.
Eeeh, I have no fucking money? Don't tell me you are part of the sheep who HURR DURR HATE MEXICO.

>armadillo
Aren't they related to leprosy?

They carry it. That's why I don't let my dog go after them

In literally telling you, you should move there. It's the easiest thing ever, just work at a Walmart or something.

Like 98% of the people in the world are immune to it, and even if you get it that disease is easily treatable nowadays.

They have Walmarts in Mexico?

We have Walmarts here in El Salvador as well.

Are we first world now?

Is this bait?
Where do you think I buy all my beer?

I thought you guys had a Mexican/Spanish store similar to it.

I was really surprised when I found out that American media is so popular outside of the the English speaking world and the Americas

Are you still surprised some of us write better English than some of the people you know?

We do have local Walmart competitors, a lot of them actually
But Walmart is still huge

No most native speakers don't care about grammar unless it's at work or school.

Interesting. Now I have a question for you. Is the song Volare Spanish or Mexican in origin

Would Central America really be as violent as it is today if it was part of Mexico? All the Mexican states close to you have equal or lower homicide rates as Costa Rica, which has the lowest in the region.
We do have a Mexican version of Walmart (which is own by the same company) but we have regular Walmart as well.

Weren't you literally aware about the fact that American media do not only tries to appeal to the American audience but also to the rest of the world?? Wtf

Not until recently t.bh. I assumed that each country/culture group had their own version of Hollywood.

Volaré was made by a group of Frenchmen of Catalan descent who sing in Spanish with a fake Andalusian accent.

The lyrics of the song Volaré are a mix between Catalan and Spanish.

We have high homicides rates because our gangs, which where imported back here by the USA. If it wasn't for that and our civil war we wouldn't be this violent. So a case could be made that being a part of Mexico wouldn't be the greatest idea.

Yeah they play the Gypsy kings in Mexican restaurants here so I wasn't sure

I mean, we also have our own tv shows and all that, but you know Hollywood wasn't created for the enjoyment of Americans only. Also British television is kinda influential here, too.

The main audience is Americans and the movies are full of things only Americans get.

>with a fake andalusian accent
They're literally singing in gypsy ebonics. It's like Andalusian but not really, same way your sterotypical black american accent resembles the southern dialects.

imagine if there was still a country there called mosquito coast
wtf
hey guys ikm off to mosquito coast, to their capital aedis aegyptis and grab me some mosquito burgers cya

So avoiding a civil war and the gangs wouldn't been good?
See Yucatan, they also thought they could be a cunt, came back and now they are far better off than any of you guys
Just saying

What's the differences between all the Mexican countries?

>That's why also your military does everything too right?
Source? That is bullshit you made up. And when the military acts is because of lack of resources and men from the police.
>What is CEMEX? What is America Movil?
You talked about manufacturing. Are those manufacturers?
>In your logic Nigeria has more global impact by having a shit ton of people
Well yes
>Brazil, they are not just relevant for having a lot of people
It's a big factor yes

As for all the other things you say I was not talking that Guatemala is better. But a mexican administration would be as incompetent like it is now and would neglect us. Imagine trying to mantain like 40 million people more. No, mexico is not a first world country that would bring order and they can't even handle their own shit right now. Guatemala was shit even when spaniards were here.

>So avoiding a civil war and the gangs wouldn't been good?

Oh so you're imagining a perfect world where being a part of Mexico wouldn't have brought consequences (no narco shit an all that)?? Then yeah, we should have stayed in the union

>See Yucatan, they also thought they could be a cunt, came back and now they are far better off than any of you guys

Aren't they like the biggest tourist trap ever and their economy is based in that??

>narco shit an all that
Nigga you have the highest crime rate in the continent, you make Venezuela feel safe, at least the Guatemala guy has a bit more of leverage in his arguments
>Aren't they like the biggest tourist trap ever and their economy is based in that??
Implying that is bad, they do have to tolerate american kids but they bring money >lack of resources and men from the police.
Its lack of resources what leads to corruption
>You talked about manufacturing. Are those manufacturers?
CEMEX is, they have plants all over the world, even in Germany
>mexico is not a first world country
We know, but even in 3rd world countries there are a shit ton of differences
>can't even handle their own shit right now.
Neither do you with being smaller than some of our states

So is there a Spanish language Hollywood?

no

So what would be the closet place?

Disgusting thread

there isn't any desu. why so interested?

Just curious. I'm a little surprised T.bh

There are more Mexicans in the USA than Argies in Argentina, it seems Mexico is not a good place to live.

We try, but you just won't die, sturdy motherfuckers.

what exactly makes you think the cartels would even notice you if you were one of our states? you would just be a transit state and that's it. also, didn't your gangs stopped public transportation in the whole country once? lol

>Nigga you have the highest crime rate in the continent, you make Venezuela feel safe, at least the Guatemala guy has a bit more of leverage in his arguments

All this comments and you still don't get it, are you guys really that dense?? Narcos are literally far more dangerous than gangsters, in every fucking way, you really don't see here a bus full of innocent students disappear to never be found, or a bus full of people where everyone is obligated to fight for their life just because narcos want to have a very interesting evening. I don't see how cartels could be defeated, they area too powerful, not even legalizing drugs would stop them from making sketchy things.

>Implying that is bad, they do have to tolerate american kids but they bring money

So how would my country be better as part of Mexico if we don't have a big tourist industry?? I mean that's what makes Yucatán a relatively rich place, or did the Mexican goverment suddenly invest in infrastructure there and started to bring in tech companies (for example) so in this way the people from there could have jobs?? I don't know

>what exactly makes you think the cartels would even notice you if you were one of our states? you would just be a transit state and that's it.

Maybe, maybe not, remember that we are only speculating here, in a perfect world we did be rich as fuck if we were part of Mexico, apparently.

>also, didn't your gangs stopped public transportation in the whole country once? lol

Yeah, but there weren't any mass murders as far as I remember

>Yeah, but there weren't any mass murders as far as I remember

Every civilized nation must have population controls. A long as they kill not worth people is fine for me.

>you really don't see here a bus full of innocent students disappear to never be found
No, you actually see much worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Mozote_massacre

Argentina, Spain and Mexico are the only countries with a real film industry. Spain and Argentina make a lot of coproductions and stuff so I can give you some names if you're curious. Only Mexican I remember filming in Spain was Del Toro and they don't export their local movies here so you'll have to ask them for those.

Is there a French Hollywood?

I'm a retard, keep having fun.

>Innocent students

1.-Pseudo commies
2.-Frustrated poorfags
3.-Violent poorfags
4.-These 'students' stole the bus
5.-These 'students' 'studied' in a left wing extremist school.

Well what are some good Spanish films

>School
More like guerrillero academy

>El Salvador calling out Mexico for homicides
wut

Well, sadly that's not always the case, it's almost always the innocent civilians that suffer the most.

Why bring that up?? That is not related to our current situation in the slightest. "Fun" fact those death squads (the ones responsible for that massacre) were trained by the USA using waffen-SS tactics and cruelty, also a lot of the child soldiers that were part of those squads went to USA and later created what we now know as the MS-13 gang.

I bet he's mad because their migrants end either dead or recruited by the cartels here.

MS-13 started up as a gang of kids protecting themselves from Mexicans in L.A

Desripción perfecta

Mexicans and blacks, yeah

>Belice
>not dark green

Me sorprende que tenga la paciencia para tratar con todos esos pendejos, si fuera ustedes ya los habría dejado en visto.

¿Acaso esto es cacabook idiota?

Pero sí, tienes razón. En vez de eso me he puesto a quitarle las espinas a los nopales y a limpiar frijoles.

Ya se te quemaron los frijoles pendejo

>¿Acaso esto es cacabook idiota?
No le llames idiota a Facebook, marica.

Ni siquiera los he puesto a hervir

¿De qué rayos hablas?

Jamás dejaré que insultes a mis frijoles...

98% of people here doesn't even know what a slav is, they probably see you the same as a russian

>chile higher than any other countri
shit map

Los pendejitos son todos ustedes que miran a mexico como si fueran la mejor mierda. Por eso muchos latinos los detestan. Nunca dije que Guatemala fuera algo bueno porque se que es una mierda. Sorprende el orgullo que tienen los mexicanos. De donde? Del culo se los sacan.

Pero los mexicanos en general y mexico es un pais decente fuera de la violencia y en estandares latinos. Es una pena que tengan a tantos idiotas con acceso a internet.

No se iban a chutar el cruzar toda la puta selva para llegar aquí, ni nosotros llevar ejercitos a que se murieran de tifo para llegar ahí.

Les dije pendejos a los Mexicanos, pendejo.

Bueno entonces tambien soy pendejo. Solo digo que en el internet los mexicanos suelen ser bastante desesperantes con su nacionalismo.

Lo sé, y por éso salió mi primer comentario.

Meh yo siento que la mayoría de ellos son así porque aquí en el internet todos hablan mierda de México así que cuando uno les da críticas constructivas ellos lo interpretan como si uno los estuviera atacando personalmente.

Si, talvez si aqui hubiera mas gente con internet seriamos iguales o peor.

Supongo que es así, pero aún así a mí me desespera ver lo retrasados que son y lo fácil que es baitearlos(casi tanto como a los gringos). Y lo peor es que últimamente parece haber demasiados nuevos, pero bueno, eventualmente terminarán adaptándose o yendo.

>all that shitposting and salt regarding CR and Panamá
>not a single poster from said countries

Wew, lads

>saging my thread
kys
>salt about costa rica and panama
lol

: )

nuke costa rica desu