I hate this fucking movie

>DUDE CHEATING IS OKAY LMAO
>DUDE I'M SO LONELY IN JAPAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't cheat with her, though. That was one of the best things about the film. They were just two lonely people passing like ships in the night.

his wife would have been totally cool with it honestly

Asian culture is so superior that they couldn't understand it, fucking racist movie.

Emotional cheating is still cheating.
Just because he didn't put his penis in the vagina doesn't mean it's not cheating.
I'm not saying everyone on this movie is not an asshole including scarjo's boyfriend but that doesn't make her less of a bad person in the movie.

Not every movie is trying to teach you a moral lesson retard. Most are just trying to entertain you.

I visit Sup Forums daily and this is the only legit movie I had a problem with in regards to "racism".
Basically every japanese was completely braindead and retarded and murray and scarjo were so above everyone else.

Cucking your husband is okay if it's Giovanni Ribisi

you're only saying that because japan was nazi
Sup Forums really does kill your brain

Honestly if a girl told me this was her favorite movie it would be a dealbreaker to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

Really makes you think

Wow you are one girly faggot.

makes sense in regards to what they were going for
the whole waaah I'm such a special snowflake and lonely despite having people all around me
;((((((

I agree. I know it is supposed to be deep because they are so sad but it just comes off as shallow to me.

They are both wealthy and are travelling the world. Sure their home life has problems but it makes the whole movie unwatchable.

I don't know what people love this movie so much. Probably because it appeals to women on an emotional level and men love ScarJo.

I feel similar but less strongly about The Darjeeling Limited.

>Wow you are one girly faggot.
This user is right. You're really insecure.

He fucked the lounge singer you dunce.

Maybe I just hate cheating. I was travelling and fucking girls every week for a year and the worst thing that could happen to me was realizing they had boyfriends or even worse that they were married. Most of the time I would let the guy know if I could.
Personally I don't have a problem with fucking multiple people but if you are in a relationship and you are talking with someone else behind your partner's back in a deep/emotional level then that's cheating to me.

Doesn't count.

>Sup Forums hates LiT now
thank the fucking lord

>getting married

I'm glad Sup Forums doesn't hold this garbage on a pedestal. This movie is fucking shit, it's poorly written and directed, sure Billy and Scarlett are great on this because they are good actors but Sofia is a fucking hack and this movie is proof.

look at this casanova over here

is this flick why scarjo is ghost in the shell now?

Literally a cuckold country

this thread brought to you by cuck t. cuckington

I guess the meaning of the film was lost in translation for you.

Agreed fuck this pretentious snoozefest

>emotional cheating is still cheating

so if your friend hung out with someone else he's cheating on you?

wew

>tfw they don't invite you and you find out later through pics on social media
It's like lite cucking.

the hurr durr ching chong stuff was literally the only good part of this movie

Imagine them fucking, what would it be like

Really boring. They both seem like the type to go deadfish in bed.