Why do white nationalists and supremacists pride themselves for the actions and accomplishments of people millennia ago...

Why do white nationalists and supremacists pride themselves for the actions and accomplishments of people millennia ago who had the same skin color as them? This is just "WE WUZ KANGZ" for whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8MTrJoJzEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wuz emperor in previous life

ikr, right? It is kinda stupid.

I think you're confusing two different types of pride. The first type is being proud of what you've done personally because those are your accomplishments. The second type of pride is the kind you get for the things that your ancestors did and for what they created and left for you to improve on. The second type can motivate you to make your society better than what was left for you by your parents and grandparents so your kids and grand kids can enjoy is and improve on it, while the first type is what you feel when you personally do something good. Neither type should replace the other, and both should work together. For example my parents worked hard so I could go to a good school and live in a nice house, and my ancestors fought so we could have our own country, so I'll work hard so my kids can have what I did and so my decedents can live in their own country.

Stay mad shitskin

Friendly reminder that aryans are the true master race, if you are not aryan you are still race-mixed scum

For the same reason you shpuld be proud of living in a country/place that they inhabited.

So you dont end up getting raides by barbarians who have no dignity.
We wuz kangs of what, raping and mudhuts? Theres a considerable difference

>don’t be proud of your ancestors
>take responsibility for your ancestors crimes

Fuck off you cretinous nation wrecking schlomo

make sure you **** all white nationalists, they are garbage.

">take responsibility for your ancestors crimes"

where did I say that?

Except I dont take pride in what my ancestors did.... I simply wish to honor their lives by continuing their wishes and ideas. While trying to benefit my in-group and its goals

white people do not come from the romans . white people come from northern Europe , the Germanic, Slavs, Britons, and Scandinavians.

People from Italy, Iberian pensula , Romania , and latin america are decendents of the romans. we have the olive/tan skin

Why do black nationalists and supremacists blame whites for the actions of people decades/centuries ago who had the same skin color as them?

You're still white, and therefore automatically racist and responsible for all the suffering nonwhites have ever suffered, even at the hands of other nonwhites.......

Or whatever the racist fuckdonkeys on the left believe...

>pic unrelated

>let me just show the best examples of structures built by other races and pit it against literally the worst nordic structure I could find on Google, after having searched for 3 hours

Stay mad, subhuman. :)

You kinda have to do either both or neither. Accept that your ancestors did horrible things and good things and be both proud and ashamed, or leave your ancestors out of it and feel neither pride nor shame, because they're not you.

>white people come from northern Europe , the Germanic, Slavs, Britons, and Scandinavians.
actually no, retard
they come from the Caucasus mountain region in Asia
Christ you fucking Nazis are stupid af

>pride is the kind you get for the things that your ancestors did
100% sure one of your ancestors as well as mine was a child rapist, you proud of that too?
also we are all so fucking mixed we don't know who your ancestors were

Obviously because they don't have anything to treasure and be proud in life.
Why else would you be so proud for things you didn't earn and didn't do anything to get?

you should also include the semitic people that come from the same area to trigger him more

How do you write in southern accent? I really want to make a white version of "we wuz kangs" now.

They're already triggered
they think semitic people aren't white

Right?

Well you're saying centuries, but it's more like 50 years. Like, their parents were forced into poverty by segregation, so...

Why do niggers bash white people for the actions of people centuries ago who had the same skin color as them ?

not that I agree with it
but maybe riding on that explotation even now is part of it?

>centuries
You're either stupid or lying if you think this segregation stopped centuries ago.

Shill

Read and reply

>I don't take pride perse, I just lionize them and ignore the shitty things they do.

your ancestors had radically different ideas and lives from you the farther you go the worse it gets

Everyone needs to pay roughly 10-15% out of his paycheck for Slavery Reparations.

>What is strawman

See here is the thing, you retard. I don't see what they did as shitty.

nobody except radicals demand that
you're doing the same thing the radicals do when comparing people to hitler

you don't honor your ancestors; you honor a romanticized version of them that is mostly based on individuals who have no relation to you (unless you want to claim you descend from Julius Caesar or the like).

Exactly
Hence why I am a traditionalist?

which of your ancestors?
even the child rapists?
the murderers?
horse fuckers that managed to have children?
or just the ones you like?

no, youre get into poverty, as worst, through government taxing or forcing you out of your home.
you remain in poverty by making bad economic choices, living in a bad neighborhoods, etc.
no one made them stay in America either.

youre proud because you now own them. a white could say they own the prestige of a developed civilization.
a "black" can be proud of muh dick (not something they chose)

No, stop same fagging. Like I said, I dont believe what they did to be shitty. Kek.
Also im not Italian so of-course I dont come from Caesar you kike.

Actually it's not much. You can shut up and take the deal we offer now, or pay upwards of 50% for Reparations.

All of them.
Guess what, if they didn't live and survive I wouldn't be alive.
Big surprise.

so are radical muslims, it's doing great for them
things need to change hence the reason no more crusade if you want to go back to the middle ages go to syria

>if you want to go back to the middle ages
keep Donald Trump in office

>from Julius Caesar or the like
>or the like
>THE LIKE

I want to know how you expect to get anywhere in life so that you can "honor" your """"""ancestors"""""" without basic reading comprehension skills.

You're teachers must be proud.

You can't, because the point is that niggers never WERE "kangz n shit."
Whites were, and still are.

yeah because breeding is the only thing that matters, nice traditionalist values

See here is the thing faggot, I dont care what Muslims do as long as they stay out of my sphere and country.

Fuck off """"""Skeptic""""""

>living in a bad neighborhoods, etc.
>no one made them stay in America either.
Being this pig ignorant of Am Hist
>You're either in Jr. High or a foreigner, is all I can figure

but you would get along so well if you converted, you have so much in common

Except - My ancestors WEREN'T LIKE Caesar.

Also - nice off topic point faggot

>ad hominem

prove me wrong. it happened lol

Your point faggot?
Also not really - I have my values, they have theirs.
End.

DNA tests are a thing you know

>prove me wrong.
We don't "prove" history. You are dumb as dogshit and educated like a 7th grader.

so?
do they tell you the names?
or are you just proud to be ''white'' as if that breeds accomplishment

you saying you think you know what was better for blacks subjected to segregation, better than the blacks that escaped it and didnt get pushed into poverty.

youre projecting real hard lol

>DNA tests are a thing you know
Except that the geographical categories they use are arbitrary and biased.

WHY DO NIGGERS COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING SLAVES AND WANT REPARATIONS FOR IT
LAZY NIGGERS

>proving a negative
>using debate terms like a total faggot

kek

Why does any supremacy group think they are supreme? Because they are fucking retarded.

>what is family trees that many DNA tests offer with a fair amount of documentation in most cases

Im proud my ancestors fucking survived wars and disease so I can sit on my computer, working my comfy job, bitching out brainlets like you.

Considering they worked so hard I try to honor them when I can. That being said - My ancestors have fairly little to do with why im a white nationalist. It has more to do with in groups and the like. Also the fact that race is real.

Again, fuck off skeptic.

"So you're saying"
You're saying, asshole.

>they arent 100% accurate so they cant be used as a measure

Sure.

>DNA tests
kek you neanderthals will believe anything as long as "science" is included in the brochure.

what the user said about everyone being mixed is true. but no one wants to hear that.

>im a white nationalist.
you are?
Christ, you're a fucking retard

>ad hominem

youre attacking me rather than the poor decisions by poorly educated blacks lol.

i bet you both eat soy and fap to traps..
the state of man-boys..

I'm not criticizing their accuracy. They can tell CG from AT. I'm saying that these are arbitrarily designed a geographical category which is supposed by NatSocs to correspond with mystical ethnic and racial and national categories. It's amazingly unscientific to be taken so seriously by race """realists"""

you literally said "prove me wrong"
you're no expert in logic you fucking 8th grade faggot

>youre attacking me
No you're a disturbed paranoiac.

>T. Mexican nigger muslim

>Im proud my ancestors fucking survived wars and disease
proud to stick a dick into a woman, proud to produce sperm
>Considering they worked so hard
yes sticking a dick in is really hard
> Also the fact that race is real.
sure thing, skin pigmentation is pretty real (I'm aware you have a shitton of pseudoscience but you can shove it up your ass)

me: decades/centuries
you: well you're saying centuries, but it's more like 50 years

How many spins did the ancestors made in the grave after they discovered you posted in a half asian jew bait thread?. i bet you did not even sage the post you made.

For the same reason as "muh reparations"

/thread

yeah prove my point wrong vv
>you remain in poverty by making bad economic choices, living in a bad neighborhoods, etc.
no one made them stay in America either.
thats what were debating, essentially.

im not paranoid, you called me an asshole lol, i havent name called either of you.
youre delusional kid

I mean yes, but what if I told you some of us are mixed but 99% of those mixed genes all come from the same region?

Not everyone is such a mixed mutt that they have their genes split three ways across the world.

Even if I did I would honor my ancestors, White, Black, or Asian. But I dont.
Because my genes done work out that way.

Everyone else is welcome to do the same or not.

Im only worried about my in-group.

30*

Not an argument

>prove my point wrong
you were told to shut up
8th grade

I read these threads and despair.
Humanity is shit.

Yes, we believe what is scientifically proven. What is your point?

>Can you believe how poor these niggers are when they weren't allowed to own anything for 300 years and then legally cheated out of acquiring/holding property for another 100?
Me:
Yes

30 or 50, are you claiming that those aren't 'decades'?

you're not my teacher faggot
you're probably this dipshit:

Speaking of Neanderthals, only whites have some genes that descent from Neanderthals, Blacks and Asians don't. so if you wana know if someone is mixed but still in some parts white then you only need to look if he has Neanderthals' genes.

You mad? I am pretty much sure there is like a few dozens of families whos ancestors really used slaves. We are talking about the most multinational country in the world.

>scientifically proven.
let me guess
whites>blacks
right?

kek

let me say something that is an unpopular opinion:

as a non racist who lives in the U.S, I wholeheartedly believe 98% of people on this planet has some African ancestry in their blood. why do I think this? BECAUSE THE FUCKING HUMAN RACE STARTED IN AFRICA. and if you don't agree then your talks of "science this" and "DNA that" is hypocritical. you're choosing what science/history you want to listen to.

nice jew propaganda

lol posts a picture of spain. spaniards are pretty much negroid/arabs as they have been conquered so many times and have been raped for so long.
spain used to be caucasian. today it is not even caucasiod any more.

im guessing youre saying that because it works on you, irl.. fuckin sad lol.

i suppose since you cant refute my point, you concede.
that is how this will work.

You will pay my people back for the oppression your race caused us.

>race """realists"""

>muh genes arent real

Kraut? Is that you buddy? Or one of his """academics"""

Jokes aside - Fuck off skeptic.

Your whole claim : Citation needed

Look at the poster count, yall are being baited

That has nothing to do with anything. My question is why am I (a lower class modern white person) supposedly to blame for slavery? Do you believe in collective guilt by race? If not, then we're cool.

>Jokes aside - Fuck off skeptic.
>Ya gotta believe me without evidence
No.

You act like whites do nothing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8MTrJoJzEU

are you retarded?
semites or arabs are caucasian you fucking tard
and negroids are subsaharan africans
fucking imbecile