Why do niggers and other darkies like watermelons so much?

Why do niggers and other darkies like watermelons so much?

who the fuck doesn't like watermelon?

//thread

OP doesn´t

This

What's not to like?

Protip : if you see a lady in uniform with a knife upon a military vehicle, the proper salutation is not "darkie" or "nigger", but "yes ma'am".

>Why do subhuman fedora neckbears always shit on normals?
This is a serious question. Just look at fucking /r9k/.

watermelon is delicious and one of the most healthiest fruits OP

Everyone is black on Sup Forums today.

Except this guy obviously.

Because you found a picture of a hispanic woman eating a watermelon you think all negros eat them? Outside of weird anti-black american propaganda from the early 1900's I always just assumed that most people of most race love watermelons

>lady
>jewish female specimen
Choose one.

The truth is op you're the worst nigger of them all

OP mist think that watermelons are only indigenous to urban areas and grow on the sidewalks and niggers just pull them from the street to eat. Next to them are the chicken trees and grape drink river

OP is a true FAGGOT

>hispanic
what?

Curious question. Why is watermelon, koolaid and fried chicken associated with blacks? All of those are a far more common sight with the local rednecks.
>t.southfag

Being foreign, they are known to consume plants from time to time.

That thing is a negroid looking jew, you stupid nigger

How are you going to keep out the Messicans when you don't even recognize a Latina?

>jew
>military
>implying they would do anything themselves with an endless supply of willing goyim

idk about watermelon but koolaid and chicken are cheap

Why are you so triggered?

Look at the uniform or do a reverse image search, you brain dead retard. That thing is 100% kike.

So why associate it with black people so much then?

>idk about watermelon
>PROTIP:
Fresh produce is one of the cheapest things in the Supermarket. Even more than Lil' Debbie

Ok, I'll help you anons out.

Southern blacks back in the day were very poor. Only foods readily available (and not wanted by whites) were the main source of their diet. Think "greens", corn, chicken, pigs, etc. Now, since watermelon grows just about anywhere, it's abundant, unlike peaches which were prized by the whites. So, after many generations, it becomes a cultural food, but one that originated out of necessity.

>Thinks border wall is going to keep our Jews from Mexico
Shit you people are retards

I don't like it.

because the majority of blacks are poor

After slavery a lot of black families had to make their own living. Black were not allowed to grow a lot of stuff, to make it harder for them to survive. However, they were allowed to grow watermelon, so they did and made good money selling it. White people being insecure and fickle as usual started to make racist propaganda about it, to dissuade people from buying them calling it nigger fruit. You know the same way big dicks were considered grotesque and they made stereotypes about black men having huge dicks so white women would stay away from them. Lol white history is full of stupid shit like this

Truth

Wouldn't that also apply to the poor chinese and mexicans?

But so are the rednecks around here.

spics /niggers live near the tropic and that fruit grows in that zone.
now make me a samminch you cunt.

M'lady

It applies to everyone. But American whites of poor background can be socially extremely anxious about their position in the hierarchy so they play up "le poor niggers" while playing down that their own ancestors were similarly shit poor farmhands who had the added duty of standing in front of Yankee bullets when Simon LeGree needed a war.

Yes, poor anybody. Just one example. A beef brisket is a shit cut the rich didn't want. Yet, the poor Irish make corned beef, the poor Germans make sauerbraten, and blacks BBQed that shit to make it delicious.

Military service is mandatory in sandy jew land iirc
They like blowing up muzzies

>spics /niggers live near the tropic and that fruit grows in that zone
Fruit grows in your zone too. Just throwing it out there.

This sums up pretty much everything.
>whitey purposely puts down an ethnicity
>people try to make the best of it
>whiteboi gets insecure that they may rise up
>decides to make it a racist thing
>100s of years later the sterotype is being used, not realizing that if white people didn't say anything, this wouldn't have happened
You ever wonder why Jews worked in banks? Racism. That's the only place they could work. Blacks in the "hood"? Racism. Whites wanted to be separated from them. The entirety of race problems could've been solved years ago if white people didn't fuck everything up.

So it's just because they're insecure? Like op?

Wow. Don't be retarded.

People eat what they can get when the alternative is nothing.

is that a kike? i think i want to slap her smug watermelon eating face, kike or not

i am white
i love watermelon and fried chicken
i would eat it everyday if i didn't have other options
this meme isn't funny anymore

Of course, but the stigma only holds when there's a social reason for it to do so.

>Happy girl with fruit
>Sees smug kike
Tell me who hurt you, user.

Yep, that's definitely a darkie kike.

ffs guys she's Israeli, clearly IDF

>haha those niggers, always eating fried chicken and watermelon
*goes back to eating gluten free porridge and mayonaise*

It's a southern staple. Anything else is your racist innuendo.

or "nice pose sweetie now lets do some with your legs spread"

my jewish parents, i was raised by jews, i have their blood coursing thru my veins, every day and all day i consistently catch myself hoping they suffer and suffered, i am consistent am 43 now been doing it my whole life and will do it until i die, the jews user thats who, it hurts deep and hard, and i will never recover, i am damaged goods,

moving to vegas in two weeks , im stoked, im in a bad place now, i appreciate you asking user , i want to forgive them and be happy, i think the move will be a great start. i need a shrink too....

>negroid hair
>negroid skin
>watermelon
Put that in the back of the oven

Who doesn’t like watermelon? You got a problem with watermelon OP?

checked and keekked sir

> //thread
God you sound like you're 12 y.

You expect a bunch of basement dwellers to understand what being in a combat zone is like?
Fuck, half of them haven't even seen a pussy irl.

Found the 14 year old.

my sides well fucking played user mfw

People from every race likes watermelon and fried chicken ... but niggers really LOVE it.

found the jew, the oven is over there sir, standing room only

That's not a knife. That's a multi-tool contraption.

your moms snatch is a multi-tool cont"trap"tion!

play with fire get burnt son

Go back to Africa niggers

Go eat shit and mutilate your penis white boi.

I meant white people and insecurity.

Already did you betacuck nigger larper

Sorry, too busy impregnating your womenz.

fuck, I meant to say cunt"trap"tion

god dam i blew it

It still doesnt make any real sense.

Stop larping as a nigger, you virgin cuck

dat nigga soft

It's easier to pretend, especially when it hurts you.

Just gas yourself you fucking kike

Niggas always hard af even when soft.

Because watermelon is good? What are you, 60?

>Leatherman Wave
Wtf, I love JIDF now

light skinned niggers do not like watermelons.

i have dogs and money wanna sex tour in thailand first but would very quickly do it if i was a poor goy like you

come at my pussy

because it makes their dongers longers.

kys

I'm a half nigger and watermelon is simply OK. My Nordic/German wife eats it way more than I do.

You know this how?

Watermelon should be eaten with a spoon, dumb whore kike

Gerber fan, I take it?

it's a leatherman