This wasn't nearly as bad as you led me to believe, Sup Forums

This wasn't nearly as bad as you led me to believe, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLom-87AmO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know, I hate child actors and even I enjoyed it

It's one of the better movies of the year

Sup Forums loved it

Sup Forums is filled with try-hard contrarians who probably don't even actually watch movies. Take most people's opinions here with a grain of salt.

I see more threads hating on it than posts supporting it, but maybe that's because people make threads just to get a rise out of people

it was terrible

One of the best movies of the year.
Such a shame it flopped.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLom-87AmO8

there is literally no reason to hate this film, it's the #1 kino of 2016

I loved it; it was everything I'd hoped it woul be.

One of my all time favorite detective movies, there wasn't a single thing about it that I didn't like

It's almost as if there's a vocal minority of contrarian hipsters that browse this board

reminded me of kiss kiss bang bang

it was good

I thought the dialogue was weak.

It was trying to come off as 'smart and witty', but it just didn't sound natural at all.

Shane Black seems to think he's Tarantino.

It was pretty bad

This movie was fucking hilarious, literally comedy done right. Most people see this as a detective movie but I see it as a comedy

I shit nearly myself at the Richard Nixon scene. While most comedy movies follow the Adam Sandler formula this actually has some good laughs.

I LIKE RICE.

ME ALSO.

I'd eat her rice cake, if you understand my meaning >;^)-

>>;^)-

What did he meme by this?
Is this the bird of a epin new meme?

"Cool ankle-gun."

that's a big forehead

Should be a bannable offense to not like Shane Black.

Ryan Gosling is a better comedic actor than any of those actors SNL forces out on a yearly basis. Russell Crowe was great too. They were great together. They need a Lethal Weapon-tier franchise, but I doubt they'll get it.

if he does its because tarantino ripped him off

It was a good movie, most people on Sup Forums who said it was trash are baiters.
Some people just have shit taste though

The girl was the best character and well acted, and i normally fucking hate child actors too.

It was fun.

There's a nice australian film about the apocalypse that she's in and also has nice chemistry with the father figure character.
This and The Witch were the only good films of the year desu