Wonder if Miranda has any nudes

Wonder if Miranda has any nudes.

Tell us, Dan "don't call me that" Schneider.
Nice feet, by the way.

Dan "Thick as Can" Schneider has never shared them.

Nope. Only lookalike pics.

Too pure for nudes.

Of course she does, but they're used as blackmail to get her to do whatever the producers want, behind locked doors.

Ask Dan.

Do you know it for a fact? Backstory of this?

Kek. "Pure". USC Trojans, baby!

I want to believe that pasta so hard...
Do you go to USC? Any new campus story to share?

I've heard the football team got a hold of Miranda Cosgrove. She's definitely the sluttiest girl at USC for sure. I never imagined her to be such a slut after seeing her on TV all these years.

Imagine this guys collection

Got any of the look alikes uncensored?
Or a source?

Those. Feet.

Isn't "she" like really a transgender boy? The face is very boyish. Square jaw. Mick Jager mouth. Odd hair line.

That's such a stupid rumor. There's no way that many college guys could keep a secret about fucking a celebrity

yes OP she does ;)

That's why b loves him

sauce for Gods sake

You can't be serious. Miranda is the biggest girly girl ever kek

It's not a secret. Everybody knows it at the Row. A different story is sharing pics and videos.

>One is no longer a girl, and is now a woman. She's explored criminal charges, jurisdictions, statutes of limitations and exceptions to those. She's livid at her parents for their complicity, and wants revenge AND a bigger payday through a lawsuit for the career and life that was stolen from her - but only AFTER she makes it all public. So the time is up on the agreement her parents made, which doesn't apply to her now - as an adult. She lawyered up and they've hired investigators, forensic accountants, analysts, and a security outfit of global repute who has even worked for government intelligence operations. She's very serious about this.

Poor Miranda. Not fair, she was so cute. But now she looks dead inside at every selfie.

bump for interest

based

Bullshit, sorry.

How do you know for sure? No trolling, honestly curious. Do you go to USC?

fpbp