What can we do to help our fellow americans to lose weight?

What can we do to help our fellow americans to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28
myfitnesspal.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whale hunting.

make life not so fucking depressing???

hang a burger in front of a treadmill and turn it on

If you hung a burger they'd be dead, therefore you could not turn it on

A little encouragement? I lost 10 pounds so far, down from 270. Can I get some love?

I'll love you when you lose ten more fagget.

No good when you workout then just continue to eat like a pig.

>If you hung a burger they'd be dead

One less fat person statistic

Ritalin in the water supply

sheiiiit maybe we could do like reverse osmosis or summin senpai

That's fuck all, cut you calories cunt

They're not your fellow Americans unless you're American, dumbass. And dont gimme none of that "im texas" bs.

>The_right_idea.jpg

This is false. I'm 4years and 70lbs out of shape, only thing changed was exercise levels. Started running again, because fuck being 22yrs old, 5'10", 230lbs.

I did. 80 calories with some disgusting yogurt that has the texture of cum, and 45 calories with the oranges, 158 Oatmeal, 200 with chicken sandwich.

Whats your average daily intake

I started training after a long as break like a bit over four months ago. I haven't consciously changed my eating too much but I guess i eat more regularly because of a stricter time table. Lost like 6kg so far. Slow going. Aiming to lose another 15.

Drink nothing but water and milk, if you aren't already. No soda, no fruit juice; if you must drink coffee or tea, do not add sugar.

Put them into ovens and feed them to animals

>go anywhere
>literally hundreds of handicap parking at each store
>all filled

Post useful infographics! Also, roll for pushups/squats. That means you fatty.

Congratulations. I'm working my way back to under 200. I don't think I'll ever hit my old high school weight of 160, much less "wrasslin" weight of 140. But I need to be able to run at least three miles without falling over exhausted every half mile

Well you could not accept them and tell them ways to lose weight and how to stay on a diet. Also become a politic and implement fat shaming in school.

Give us what we had back in the 50s-80s.
the time and money to eat right and go do things.
now most americans spend most of their time and work gettin payed shit so they cant afford good food instead reying on fast food and microwaveable meals.

Idiot how are you supposed to "turn on" a burger? Burgers don't run on electricity

>post useful infographics
>posts a jpeg that someone ran through a toaster

Can I squeeze some lemon juice in my water?

another factor is that modern life is lonely and depressing and fatty/sugary foods help to temporarily ease some of the pain

It should be fine
Just don't add sugar

>be me
>be 5'10 and 130 lbs (skinny)
>everyone online tells me to "lose weight you fatass american"
>loses 30 lbs
>dies

South American

>be me
>be 6'7" and 300 lbs
>everyone online tells me to "loose weight you fatass american"
>stop eating for a week
>feel just fine

>What can we do to help our fellow americans to lose weight?
Stop providing them with 'food stamps'

>being under 200 is considered human
>not leaving humanity behind

Meth and Opiates, been on opiates for 2 weeks now haven't wanted to eat a thing.

>Just say yes to drugs

stop eating damn mcdonalds its not hard

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

>can't into self discipline
>needs drugs to stop eating like a pig

america what are you doing

I had McDonalds today, but that was the first time i've had mcdonalds in months
Now im eating a bowl of yogurt mixed with cheerios, grapes, blueberries, and raspberries
I made it cause im high but its good as shit

Living the life! Besides someone needs to support those poor kids of drug runners in South America. Just doing my part for NAFTA

Go and run

ban sugar and reverse propaganda to undo the damage of low fat meme dieting

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

that and gas the vegans, all of them, leave not one of them to eat the sour farts of another

naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html

also get rid of the long distance slow running meme

lets make a sprinting, burpees, pullup the new fad workout because they will fucking work without a doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=TxQT-wZdP28

I travel constantly. And our US food is just literally shit. You can honestly get 2,000 calories in a gas station for under $5.

In Europe they have significantly healthier convenience stores, as well as healthier food options everywhere. Doner Kebab restaurants are literally half the calories of an Arby's or Burger King. Also their ubiquitous "Le Crobag" stores are probably twice as healthy as our fast food.

We need a fat tax to encourage healthier stores and restaurants.

US was pretty much founded on cheap high caloric food.

When you come to US because starvation, quality and taste were unimportant compared to quantity, availability, price.

>Love culture, even a century after it is no longer useful we follow because tradition!

tard you need sugar tax for every 10 grams of sugar is another penny of sure charge or something on the consumer or the business, most people eat and crave carbs more and there addicted to sugar just like the rest, its easier to tax the fuck out of the one thing there addicted to and that's sugar

I tried to find a higher resolution, but look at the hat and the soda. A MAPLE LEAF and a SCHWEPPES.

That is no burger, but rather a CANAKEK.

The sad thing is most fatasses were raised by fatass parents and have been a lardass since they were small children. They never had a chance and never knew any other way to live. My parents raised me off of mcgarbage and microwave meals, but there are tons of kids out there who will get upset if you trash talk spaghetti-o's because it's a part of their upbringing where their mothers were either ignorant or indifferent when it came to giving their children a decent meal.

you don't have to be canadian to support the jays

and that BBQ sign clearly says Flint, Michigan

Canuckland is basically America Jr. anyway.

stay active, work out, use snus.

Canada, your false flag fatties need to stop. Give us the Orangina and keep the Schweppes.

orangina comes from france and schweppes comes from geneva

canada dry is better anyway

Really, a fucking leaf has to say it?

WAR. A big fucking war.

Next time, fill the boats with the other feral animals from Africa

Good job man!

myfitnesspal.com
USE it EVERYDAY.
Cut out ALL sugar and all easy Carbs like Bread and Pasta. 100%

You'll be 200 in 4 months.

cut social support.

cut soda drinks, use white sugar, bake your sweets, cook your own food.
You will see the difference in simple little ways.
Hard mode --> turn off your tv and computer so you will get bored of sitting in one place(books too?).

Aren't they the same shit? at least before Trudeau?