Is it possibile to be happy with my cock?

Is it possibile to be happy with my cock?

Help.

before you listen to other faggots who love to ruin others days for the hell of it, your dick is the average size. if you are truly worried try jelqing. But you shouldnt have an issue, and if you are REALLY worried, try learning some tongue tricks for giving a girl wild oral.

My dick is same length and a little wider and my gf's have all said it's good for them.

I think you’re probably over six inches user. You’re fine.

You'd probably have another inch of you stuck the ruler into your pubic bone

Not sure I would ask this on Sup Forums.. This place makes it seem like there is traps everywhere.. Let alone big dicks. When in reality it is extremely rare to come by guys with breasts.

6 inches at best.

I have difficulties even with durex close fit, as they are too big...

I AM so insecure I wont even go to a prosti...

pay a hooker to tell you your dick is big while fucking. It's their job.

national average size for north american penis is 5.5, which if you are measuring down to the bone which you should, you would be beating the average by half an inch.

do some PE to gain at least 1 more inch and some grith

possible to be happy with that cock (it's average, most girls with be happy with it unless you don't know how to use it). Impossible to be happy with that loser attitude though...

This thread again?

Most guys have average sized cocks. Some a little bigger, some a little smaller. Women (and gay dudes) who are size queens are super high maintenance and/or only into superficial shit anyway.

Plenty of women are fine with an average dick.

Ask me how I know.

(In point of fact, most women who have had few sexual partners tend to think an average cock is huge until they get a little experience. Use this to your advantage.)

Dude I been banging babes for 20years my dick is about 16-17cm. But the teknik to get women screaming from orgasms only require me to stick half of it in. About 5 cm and up towards the girls stomach is the G-spot so everything over 10cm is enough to get a women squirting.
What you should do is get a hooker and tell her you want to practice getting good at fucking. She'll be happy to help and then you don't need to feel insecure my friend.

You're like in the thirtieth percentile. Slightly smaller than average but really not that much, no one's going to care.

This is him when not hard.

>16-17cm
This is like over 6.5 inches you bastard :'(

you should get that circumcised tho

Nice jew shilling

Yeah but the point is you don't need that much to satisfy a gril.

Your fine dude it's the cock that you spawned in life with just use it to fuck all the pussy you can while you still can. Don't trip on the size or you will not go after all the possible pussy that life offers you to fuck at any given moment. or if your a fgt then anuses

why? he can pull his foreskin back when erect, unless there is a medical reason he is having there is literally no reason to get circumcised and as someone who is currently recovering from their own circumcision I can safely tell you the recovery sucks BALLS. so many thing you cant do at start and lets not forget that you cant fap or have sex for 4-6 weeks after surgery. and it puts a huge strain on your legs cause you are walking weird to compensate for your stitches, and the reason I had it done was cause I had phimosis.